Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10971566 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2018
FBNH
- slightly breaking out above of a tight range
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
currentprice:
i bought eternal @ 3.8, following week news of court case came out. loco was the front man that bad mouth the stock with all kind of words despite the numbers i reason with what he said and let go @ 4.40 . eternal still have potential to move above 10 but i don't invest in hope

i see what he said as fun

grin

Please, it's enough. Leave Sam Loco alone. You need to understand what he has passed through. He sold Oando at a loss and entered Zenith which resulted in another loss (as at today). Not even mentioning Japaul yet.

Let Loco rest please. Let him have his REST and PEACE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
currentprice:
what of cileasing, loco says all kind of word to the news of reconstruction then . who call thunder

all we count it as fun

grin

Now I know you the more.Did you tell us then you have those stocks?
So Your patern of monkey hunt be this........'' There is one company with good numbers,it is a liquid stock.It will do 100% before August 2018 and we all will begin to guess which company be that''.My own case be say I will tell you what I bought and you will later capitalise on my weakness if the stock disappoint me.Pls stop monkey hunting and tell us what you have........

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2018
you have not done anything wrong afterall this thread is about market picks, onegentle ur empty vessel statement is not acceptable grin
locodemy:
I sold oando bought zenith.I collected zenith dividend on friday invested it in japaul yesterday.If oando like let it get to 100,I dont care.zenith and japaul will also give me returns.I cant stop telling people what I have but I have stopped to bandish figures.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2018
fxuser:
FBNH
- slightly breaking out above of a tight range

Zenith
- N27 is forming resistance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2018
One thing is sure; massive bull this May

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2018
fxuser:

Zenith
- N27 is forming resistance
Back to base grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2018
currentprice:

atall, i can't count how many times we refer peter to DF he let go @ 4 and few months later the DF move to 17,, instead he learn from the mistake and move on.

currentprice:
i bought eternal @ 3.8, a week later, news of court case came out. loco was the front man that bad mouth the stock with all kind of words despite the numbers i reason with what he said and let go @ 4.40 . eternal still have potential to move above 10 but i don't invest in hope

i see what he said as fun

grin
currentprice:
what of cileasing, loco says all kind of words to the news of reconstruction then . who call thunder

all we count it as fun

cc leo

grin

@ Mycurrently I do understand the need for ur many post.
...but I'd like to ask that u pls ignore and move on !!
I was the one he insulted for given out what even heaven knows was a genuine and honest advise, but pls let it go.
U can not afford to be distracted, especially now. ...and am sure u know what I mean.

Pls kindly move on with other important matters.

Cheers my dear !!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2018
To be fair to CP, I think he always said the stock. Yes, he might start it with joke and suspense, but he will still mention the stock.
He's been very valuable and invaluable here.
I think we should suspend this digging out of past this and past that. Let's concentrate on the present please.
Ehn ehn, nobody get answer to my question? shocked E be say many people here no dey look the way of M. Benefit, na wa o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:
To be fair to CP, I think he always said the stock. Yes, he might start it with joke and suspense, but he will still mention the stock.
I think we should suspend this digging out of past this and past that. Let's concentrate on the present please.
Ehn ehn, nobody get answer to my question? shocked E be say many people here no dey look the way of M. Benefit, na wa o. grin
Though I am yet to see their results but when was the last time Mutual give back to the shareholders?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

You're on your own. Didnt even know the stock exists grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

You no go leave insurance alone? Na useless sector o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2018
phemmie06:

Though I am yet to see their results but when was the last time Mutual give back to the shareholders?
This time around there will be dividend as contained in their Board of Director's approval letter na. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2018
rationalmind:
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Money Market
- shorter ends moving gradually to single digits
- we shud see d longer dated ones moving to single digits on / before Q4

#goodStuff
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
You no go leave insurance alone? Na useless sector o
How I go leave am, when you no give me hint on what to buy. cheesy
No tell me any stock wey pass N2.50k if you change your mind o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2018
locodemy:

Now I know you the more.Did you tell us then you have those stocks?
So Your patern of monkey hunt be this........'' There is one company with good numbers,it is a liquid stock.It will do 100% before August 2018 and we all will begin to guess which company be that''.My own case be say I will tell you what I bought and you will later capitalise on my weakness if the stock disappoint me.Pls stop monkey hunting and tell us what you have........

atleast, you pple did guess right the company by carry out the research yoursef

am happy

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Today market dull oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

This time around there will be dividend as contained in their Board of Director's approval letter na. grin

You don here it from 2 to 3 people mouth.If you have it just sell it and move on as oracle will say.
Nothing good at the insurance sector unless custadian/continental which are consistence in quality dividends.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

How I go leave am, when you no give me hint on what to buy. cheesy
No tell me any stock wey pass N2.50k if you change your mind o. grin

You sure say you dey read here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
currentprice:

atleast, you pple did guess right the company by carry out the research yoursef

am happy

grin

No pro.History will repeat itself again and we will know what one owns(you).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
locodemy:

You don here it from 2 to 3 people mouth.If you have it just sell it and move on as oracle will say.
Nothing good at the insurance sector unless custadian/continental which are consistence in quality dividends.
Okay. Thank you.
They seems to be coming up gradually anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
You sure say you dey read here
Why not.......but I no read your own na.
Okay. Just whining you. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
veecovee:
Chaii! Seeing what oando is doing daily, I can feel how LOCO feels.

Pls you people should leave him for now

Shalom!
Loco is not lamenting please. He has already impressed that what he didn't make in Oando, he would make in other stocks.

What about me that sold Zenith Bank and Afriprud and bought Fidelity, bought Access! �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Toluway:

Loco is not lamenting please. He has already impressed that what he didn't make in Oando, he would make in other stocks.

What about me that sold Zenith Bank and Afriprud and bought Fidelity, bought Access! �
Welcome back Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
rationalmind:

grin
Mcy56:

Why are most of the insurance companies showing a sign of being responsible, did they all change their board members including chairman for timely release of result and declaration of dividend or is there a correlation between all these and the 19 kobo or 1kobo rule?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Toluway:

What about me that sold Zenith Bank and Afriprud and bought Fidelity, bought Access!

Winners Chapel might have had you in mind when they declared year 2017 as "My Case is Different".

Just joking ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Agba why the bolded na? embarassed undecided
You know say I no go fit insult you, a whole chairman.
Why you come revisit this 'deny' part again? Sebi you don see now say I no be your mercy. tongue
Na your account balance and loot since January your Mercy dey request, me na pillowcase dusting part time job I request and as you no employ me, I don waka jejely. smiley
Thanks to that oga wey advice me say the job fit turn to something else. grin
So in the final analysis, whether Mvy56, or Mercilicious256 , all belong to the Chairman himself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2018
where is fbnh result

ubcap Q1 is out

v
v

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
For Oando I believe during the technical suspension that gave room for buying and selling the stock , but at same price eliminated all Chicken hearted investors. There by only die hard Oando faithfuls are left with the stock.
So the volume per day is revolving around 400k max, at above 9% movement
I see Oando getting to N30 before any significant volunm increase.
God help if Oando come out with Div paying results ...that na N100 stock level.
Pa Ihedi was right on this one... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gare2510(m), 1jboi, DonDraper and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.