Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881025 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2018
wanaj0:

Doubt you are the one

I doubt as well because i have never seen CP mentioning CI paying dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2018
locodemy:

when one is sure of corporate governance,bonus and dividend,it is an investment and if not sure of all these,i will say its gambling.I invested in zenith for returns and invested in japaul for baba ijebu returns.
Note:Gambling stocks gives quick money than the other.

Interesting that you admit buying japaul is like playing baba ijebu grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Expecting dangsugar, dangflour, fcmb, access, eterna, transcorp and uba q1 results today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

A dictionary definition of gambling;
A RISKY action taken with the hope of a success

A risky action with the HOPE of success...no strategy...please nairabet is a gamble,buying Dangote Cement shares is not.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Even at that it is not gambling. Those who trade with TA have a system. I doubt if gambling has one

@PeterLBrandt
18h18 hours ago

Very unfortunate that a new generation of traders completely misunderstand charting. Charting does not provide predictions. Rather, it can:

1.) suggest possibilities, and;

2.) identify asymmetrical R/r trades.

PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2018
MSCI ADDITION FOR 19 APRIL 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

The fund continue with the additions. From the portfolio report more money is still available.

I have observed that the fund normally initiates big positions when the market seems to be at the bottom such that and individual that want to play smarter than the fund will just have to wait and experience some whipsaw.

Looking further at the recent line being towed by the fund, the consumer goods sector seems to have some surprise improvement in the pipeline. The fund is now looking at some consumer goods organizations favorably. To some extent I trust the fundamental capability of a large fund like this, extending this further I will conclude that it may be time to start looking at some consumer goods companies. For now the fear of Naira loosing value can be ignored at least for the short term horizon. In terms of consumer goods companies for the risk averse investor: Dangote Sugar, Flour Mills, Honeywell Flour and Unilever may be considered.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2018
gamaliel9:

A risky action with the HOPE of success...no strategy...please nairabet is a gamble,buying Dangote Cement shares is not.

ALL NAA GAMBLING grin grin grin people do have systems for everything. it is either head or tail. Bull or bear. As far noting is guaranty naa Risk/ Gamble.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2018
sellydion:

ALL NAA GAMBLING grin grin grin people do have systems for everything. it is either head or tail. Bull or bear. As far noting is guaranty naa Risk/ Gamble.

Is head or tale a sysytem?
Is throwing a dice a system?

stock investing or trading has a history,you can say,leat year eps was 10naira,dividend 5naira, this year s eps is 8,dividend 4naira,you look at growth of the company this year...compare with last year...then you trade or invest...so there is histore,but are these are not EXACT but there is some level of certainty
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2018
gamaliel9:

Is head or tale a sysytem?
Is throwing a dice a system?

stock investing or trading has a history,you can say,leat year eps was 10naira,dividend 5naira, this year s eps is 8,dividend 4naira,you look at growth of the company this year...compare with last year...then you trade or invest...so there is histore,but are these are not EXACT but there is some level of certainty

Friend you will be surprised, when you read books on gambling grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2018
cornwall:

She was very haughty and would unnecessarily attack Bigass (maybe because Dexter always chatted her up) and she encouraged gross indiscipline on the forum

It is a pity that is the only thing you remember about me.
I am sorry.......

@ all, I did not get any notification, but note that I visit the thread once in a while like once a week or two weeks.I have never been away but invisible most of the time.
I will need to follow nse back to back for like 3 months before I catch up of the trends.

When I get info on other fora I am active in , I come here to confirm, cos onegentle guy is always ahead with info.

On a lighter note, the short termers waiting for Zenith bank price to surge should rethink again. Zenith is in the habit of churning out good results , but the trend is that the price doesn't rally after result publication ( except that has changed now) . It is a trend for some years now.

#whatdoiknow?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2018
mercylicious234:

I am sorry.......

@ all, I did not get any notification, but note that I visit the thread once in a while like once a week or two weeks.I have never been away but invisible most of the time.
I will need to follow nse back to back for like 3 months before I catch up of the trends.

When I get info on other fora I am active in , I come here to confirm, cos onegentle guy is always ahead with info.

On a lighter note, the short termers waiting for Zenith bank price to surge should rethink again. Zenith is in the habit of churning out good results , but the trend is that the price doesn't rally after result publication ( except that has changed now) . It is a trend for some years now.

#whatdoiknow?

Are you saying he should manage the dividend he got and just sell?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2018
Mpeace:
Are you saying he should manage the dividend he got and just sell?

Dont allow the old prophet to deceive you.
You are updated on the stock market and forum but the old prophet is not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Mpeace:
Pls when is Mr. Bull coming. That is all I want to know, not all this gambling argument that does not make any difference. #stopthedistraction
smiley As no one knows tommorow, no one can tell.

All you need to do is position your self very well in some of those stocks that enjoy bullish trend last 3 months. Remember not all, do your homework. However, despite all that the experts are saying here, the market has the mind of it's own.

... expecting the bull from next month. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Pa ihedi, whats up with FBNH results, q1 for the FUGAZ banks r out o!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2018
I forsee massive dumping when fbnh results finally comes out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Though the market has a mind of it's own but that trend she mentioned is quite true, I'm sure you know about it but that doesn't foreclose any possibility of price appreciation. If there is a bull run of course, zenith won't be left behind.
locodemy:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2018
locodemy:

If I talk now, they will say I am haughty.
Back to invisible mode.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2018
I am a he ooooo. Have it here. http://www.gtbank.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/FY2017_InvestorCall.mp3
robobo:

Ma

i wld appr8 if u can oblige the transcript (or a link to same) of the GTB conference call
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Life itself is a gamble. You choose wife or husband, na gamble, cos you no sabi who no dey fertile. You choose where to work na gamble cos you no know which one go first sack you. Farming sef na gamble; ask nosa2�

I don't see stock trading as gamble. I put my money where am sure dividend comes yearly and I don't border about the fluctuation in price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2018
mercylicious234:
If I talk now, they will say I am haughty.Back to invisible mode.
Mercy, there are times you just skip some comments and you dont let it get to you.
This thread does not belong to a particular set of people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2018
rebekah2011:
I am a he ooooo. Have it here. http://www.gtbank.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/FY2017_InvestorCall.mp3

But na female they bear Rebekah for my country now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2018
rebekah2011:
LOL. That name is feminine. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Manonamission:

If only we could all show some respect for each other. It was possible for you to respond to his gambling claim without the disrespect.
Give your opinion on what you think of the stock market....... straight to the point..... And an healthy discussion ensues.

We have had too much animosity these past few days and I think we all should just calm down. Show respect, love and thoughtfulness towards others. Esteem others better,wiser and smarter than you are..... It doesn't diminish you. That way, we have mutual respect for each other.

when I mentioned that unnecessary jokes, and posts were becoming the order of the day, many people here said I was not making sense.
Now look at the animosity these past days....this is what you have when there is no decorum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2018
rebekah2011:

Thank you i appr8

sorry for the mix up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
What is the sudden desire for WAPIC all about?

My Ogas, is there any news cos I know it is a no dividend stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
mercylicious234:

I am sorry.......

#whatdoiknow?

I am good o... wink

Welcome back!

Regarding Zenith I believe in a few days it should get to 29 and retrace a bit (profit takers from 26). But overall the journey has already begun.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
valacious:

when I mentioned that unnecessary jokes, and posts were becoming the other of the day, many people here said I was not making sense.
Now look at the animosity these past days....this is what you have when there is no decorum.
...and it has to do with the jokes?
You may as well jump pass and focus on the info you are looking for. I do same as well when I see mentions that doesn't align with my goal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
Hi Guys,
Please i need some tips on transcorp.

For the past week into this week, the price has been sustained around 1.64 to 1.70

I also noticed that whenever the price closes on the lower side, pre market activities bring it back up to 1.70

And lastly despite the weak demand, it has refused to drop below 1.63.

I need a nice explanation for this.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
The equity price of NASCON Allied Industries Plc was adjusted today, 20th of April for a dividend of N1.50 as recommended by its board of directors. The last close price was N22.00, hence the ex-div price N20.50.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
The equity price of NASCON Allied Industries Plc was adjusted today, 20th of April for a dividend of N1.50 as recommended by its board of directors. The last close price was N22.00, hence the ex-div price N20.50.
Thanks sir/ma.
The kind of info I look out for. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: unite4real, Entrepreneurrr, Ginalex(f), floydmayweather, jaybee3(m), EduC(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.