Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11029017 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Chaos at FCMB AGM as Shareholders Exchange Harsh Words
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/28/chaos-at-fcmb-agm-as-shareholders-exchange-harsh-words/

This cracked me up grin

....They described as wicked not giving them gift items and said the gifts were supposed to pacify them with the bank’s poor results in the 2017 financial year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Chaos at FCMB AGM as Shareholders Exchange Harsh Words
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/28/chaos-at-fcmb-agm-as-shareholders-exchange-harsh-words/

this part cracked me up

'' shareholders of FCMB expressed their frustration with the lender on non-receipt of gift items some of them complained of at the last AGM.
They described as wicked not giving them gift items and said the gifts were supposed to pacify them with the bank’s poor results in the 2017 financial year. ''

lollx

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
fxuser:

this part cracked me up

'' shareholders of FCMB expressed their frustration with the lender on non-receipt of gift items some of them complained of at the last AGM.
They described as wicked not giving them gift items and said the gifts were supposed to pacify them with the bank’s poor results in the 2017 financial year. ''

lollx

The reasons for investing are expanding... grin

1. Dividends.
2. Capital appreciation.
3. Gambling.
4. GIFTS.... grin

@Loco, come witness Gobe.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
dipoolowoo:
What Affected our 2017 Performance—Access Bank GMD
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/28/what-affected-our-2017-performance-access-bank-gmd/

Glorified Tier2 bank..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Glorified Tier2 bank..... grin

so what will u call fbn?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 2:44am On Apr 29, 2018
aremso:

so what will u call fbn?

Senior bros of Microfinance bank..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:29am On Apr 29, 2018
aremso:

so what will u call fbn?
If you put fidelity, diamond, fcmb and sterling together, you will not get fbnh.
Fbnh is bigger than access and uba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 29, 2018
fxuser:

this part cracked me up

lollx

"despite the issues that almost marred the meeting, shareholders of the company approved the payment of dividend of 10 kobo per share for the 2017 business year." I was thinking they will also take their angle to next level by not approving the 10 kobo dividend but they ended up disappointing me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

The reasons for investing are expanding... grin

1. Dividends.
2. Capital appreciation.
3. Gambling.
4. GIFTS.... grin

@Loco, come witness Gobe.... grin

5. Bonus Shares

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2018
BULL O'CLOCK!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
This really cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2018
Mpeace:
If you put fidelity, diamond, fcmb and sterling together, you will not get fbnh.
Fbnh is bigger than access and uba

What is FBN ROE, ROTA, CAGR and Asset turnover relative to peers,
These are importance metrics in asset valuation.
Size though importance, but less important to any of the above indicators.
A stock can be big in size but, negative in the above indicators.
Be wary of such a stock my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2018
Jejebaba:

"despite the issues that almost marred the meeting, shareholders of the company approved the payment of dividend of 10 kobo per share for the 2017 business year." I was thinking they will also take their angle to next level by not approving the 10 kobo dividend but they ended up disappointing me.

argh news headlines wud be interesting ..'' Racor at FCMB AGM , auditors report missing, chairman & board members beaten up''

lollx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2018
10 Ways To Reduce Stress:

Don’t respond to negative people:
You do not have to answer to people that do not understand what you are trying to do with your life. The odds are that your critics and naysayers have no idea how it will be possible for you to achieve your goals.

Get exercise:
A lot of your mindset and well being can be correlated to your fitness level and daily activity. Exercise is a great way to manage stress by releasing it.

Eat healthy:
Consuming food that is nutrient dense and gives you energy can help your perspective and mood by giving your energy and helping you feel good.

Read:
Always read books that help you structure your thoughts, grow, and fill in gaps in your thinking.

Write:
Putting your thoughts and feelings on paper can help bring them into your conscious mind and help you understand them and manage them.

Be generous:
Giving to others will come back to you in the long term in ways you will not expect. It will also help you break out of a scarcity mindset and open your mind to also receive.

Sleep 8 hours a night:
A good night’s sleep can heal a lot of mental and emotional pains. Sleep deprivation will increase stress levels and lead to bad moods and exhaustion.

Have healthy family time:
Spend time with your family that loves you and supports you. They can recharge you. Knowing you are supported and loved unconditionally can energize you and give you strength to overcome doubt.

Be thankful:
Appreciate what you have, thankfulness for what you have can lower the stress about what you don’t have.

Be a good friend:
If you are a good friend you will have good friends. Calling good friends when you need someone to talk through your stressful events with will help lower stress levels.

Do not take your eyes off the prize:
A big enough future goal can make your current problems and obstacles seem small. It takes a big vision of your future to bring down your present stress levels.

#Random

Trading Can Be Stressful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Can you put togather indicators that relates to your assertion?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apiakason: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2018
The missing Chibugo Faustina CHIBUEZE (ONWUEKWE)

kidnapped since on 28 February, 2018, in Rivers state. A native of Anambra state.

Age: 3 years 11 months ( she will be 4 years old on 4th May, 2018, (seven more days to go)

Today 28 April, 2018 mark it 2 months of her kidnapped, she is still missing.
Please if found anywhere, even in the hand of anyone who might be a trafficker, or someone who adopted her from their hand, please call to notify her parent on this number 07064299061
Please, assist her parents with prayers, also with information, if found.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apiakason: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2018
House does anyone know when lasaco registrar closes their books for the 0.4k dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
BULL O'CLOCK!

Which stock pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2018
samzepaparazi:

Which stock pls
JBERGER has a lot of potential,my eyes are on it.LIQUIDITY!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
apiakason:
House does anyone know when lasaco registrar closes their books for the 0.4k dividend
The book is yet to be opened, cos no dividend information yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
FIDELITY BANK PLC..........TOMMORROW IS DEADLINE......ALL EYES YOU
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
DF...EPS.q12018.........31.65K

.......EPS q12017.....52.47

Retained income q1 2018 (POSITIVE).....group....N3.7billion....

Company...........N5.7billiin

Retained income q1 2017....NEGATIVE

Is DF going down or up...........TIME WILL TELL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
ukay2:
FIDELITY BANK PLC..........TOMMORROW IS DEADLINE......ALL EYES YOU

From Info reaching me, they might release result tomorrow with PBT around 20B but not sure of how much dividend though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Jejebaba:

From Info reaching me, they might release result tomorrow with PBT around 20B but not sure of how much dividend though.

So 25k dividend is possible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
ukay2:
DF...EPS.q12018.........31.65K

.......EPS q12017.....52.47

Retained income q1 2018 (POSITIVE).....group....N3.7billion....

Company...........N5.7billiin

Retained income q1 2017....NEGATIVE

Is DF going down or up...........TIME WILL TELL

My internet is very slow and making my life miserable in downloading the result. What could be the reason for the 40% drop in EPS when compared to Q1'17. Is it a good result. Analyst opinion will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Jejebaba:

My internet is very slow and making my life miserable in downloading the result. What could be the reason for the 40% drop in EPS when compared to Q1'17. Is it a good result. Analyst opinion will be appreciated.
Q4 2017 PAT also dropped. I saw this coming. Their earnings have been falling since q3 2017.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mpeace:
Q4 2017 PAT also dropped. I saw this coming. Their earnings have been falling since q3 2017.

Ok thanks. I have been able to download the result though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Payunsin and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.