Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11076778 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:52pm On May 22, 2018
onegentleguy:
To the parts in bold, u have spoken very well my dear !!
...nothing could've been more right. It does show u understand and can 'dance to the many melodies that are played within the NSE room'
Welcome to the Nigerian Stock Exchange !! I owe u some 22 plates of Nkwobi and a chilled bottle of UA... wink cheesy grin

Only for one person? shocked What about we the supporters? angry tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2018
aremso:

please why are people still buying japaul? or another rescuer is around the corner?
They are simply showing love and solidarity to Jegede (love your neighbour as yourself things). You can do well by joining them tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2018
Between qualification date and closure date , Eterna as a case study, when is actual their mark down date. Is tomorrow 23 May, or next tomorrow 24th May, or Monday 28th May.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:12pm On May 22, 2018
Chibuking81:
Between qualification date and closure date , Eterna as a case study, when is actual their mark down date. Is tomorrow 23 May, or next tomorrow 24th May, or Monday 28th May.

You and pictures self. Na this my small data you dey always consume.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
Chibuking81:
should be the bolded.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2018
mendes911:

You and pictures self. Na this my small data you dey always consume.
Data this days is not expensive again. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2018
kolaish:
for the JB hopefuls:

https://www.today.ng/business/transport/federal-government-flags-rehabilitation-lagos-abeokuta-expressway-114478

cc: @Chibuking81
It's a stock to watch, only that it's not a liquidity stock for now, and bear is as well affecting the stock.
But it's good for Fix deposit, at least for nine months, it will return up to 100% for the fix deposit investor.
By q2 result, it will start turning to liquidity stock, and by final year result it will fly.

Am still looking for it at below #27, but the stock keep dancing 27.55 to 28.50, it will go up and come down.

Let them allow it, to go down a little to #26+.

Anyway, I might forgo their this year dividend, except if they lower their radar to 26+ junction to Carry me, I will wait till after their mark down next week, their dividend qualification date is June 1st, and their closure of register 4th June, meaning at their mark down on June 2nd their price will go down to pack new passengers at various junction cool
Meaning new passengers are welcome.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:30pm On May 22, 2018
onegentleguy:

To the parts in bold, u have spoken very well my dear !!
...nothing could've been more right.
It does show u understand and can 'dance to the many melodies that are played within the NSE room'

Welcome to the Nigerian Stock Exchange !!

I owe u some plates of Nkwobi and a chilled bottle of UA... wink cheesy grin

...and i plan to take up that offer. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
kolaish:
should be the bolded.
Closure 24th-28th May, is like they have many door to close.
Since it has intervals, I.e between 24 & 28. That's is one of the reason am asking the actual date for mark down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2018
May 24, before trading commences, it will be marked down.
Chibuking81:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2018
rebekah2011:
May 24, before trading commences, it will be marked down.
Thanks for the info
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2018
Chibuking81:

Thanks for the info
In addition to that, qualification date is always the most important date to take note, whether the company use one month for closure of register, that is their business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2018
Chibuking81:
Hope tomorrow is Eterna mark down?

Absolutely right!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:03pm On May 22, 2018
Chibuking81:

Closure 24th-28th May, is like they have many door to close.
Since it has intervals, I.e between 24 & 28. That's is one of the reason am asking the actual date for mark down.

@ Chibuking
In principle, Mark down date is usually Qd+1.
...where Qd is the qualification date.
Often times, it would also coincide with the 1st day of the range of days for the closure of register.
The only exception would be if Qd was on a weekend. (i.e. Friday)
With ETERNA, since Qd is Aprill 23, then mark down date should be Qd+1=23+1day= Aprill 24th. ...which is also the 1st day of the closure of register.

That said, sometimes there might be exceptions to the rule, when mark down date takes place anyday between the days of the closure of register. ...however, that rarely occurs.
But as I've always stated here in the past, ur concern should only be with the qualification date. ...for that's all u need as an investor.

Hope its clearer now.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:11pm On May 22, 2018
Mcy56:

Only for one person? shocked What about we the supporters? angry tongue

wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
TLAX:

...and i plan to take up that offer. grin grin grin

U sure will my dear !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:32pm On May 22, 2018
TLAX:
......and i plan to take up that offer. grin grin grin
Oga you like awoof o, sorry I mean better thing shocked
If to say na me ehn, na ONLY 100units of Nestle I go tell the oga to convert it to for me. tongue .........anyway, holla me when the oga is ready to spoil you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 5:42pm On May 22, 2018
NASCON should be trading in the range of ZENITH.
But every stock is on its own in these trying times.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 6:48pm On May 22, 2018
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/05/22/things-you-should-do-with-your-money-bill-gates/

.......Think Critically About Your Success

In his 1995 book “The Road Ahead,” Gates wrote that failure often teaches you more about succeeding than success. Moreover, success can be dangerous, if you let it get to your head.

“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose,” he wrote.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 6:55pm On May 22, 2018
Mcy56:

Oga you like awoof o, sorry I mean better thing shocked
If to say na me ehn, na ONLY 100units of Nestle I go tell the oga to convert it to for me. tongue .........anyway, holla me when the oga is ready to spoil you. grin

No worry ma. I get you for mind. Some go dey reserved for you as soon as i collect am grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 7:10pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/05/22/things-you-should-do-with-your-money-bill-gates/

.......Think Critically About Your Success

In his 1995 book “The Road Ahead,” Gates wrote that failure often teaches you more about succeeding than success. Moreover, success can be dangerous, if you let it get to your head.

“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose,” he wrote.

You are right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
NASCON should be trading in the range of ZENITH.
B ut every stock is on its own in these trying times.... grin
Their 2018 q1 EPS is 160 kobo, against 2017 120 kobo EPS.
Their 2017 FY EPS stood at 202 kobo upon their q1 120 kobo EPS.

in summary, they make their money in Q1.
They should not be compared with Zenith that has close to 600 kobo FY EPS.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:28pm On May 22, 2018
Abeg someone should come and chase Peter comot from my portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2018
;
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin grin ; If Peterichy is now synonymous with BEAR na to chase am comot for NSE be that ooh. But the Paddy talk say 2018 na the game, so hope dey. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 9:49pm On May 22, 2018
safepaulooo:
;

grin grin grin ; If Peterichy is now synonymous with BEAR na to chase am comot for NSE be that ooh. But the Paddy talk say 2018 na the game, so hope dey. grin

Peter is the GOC of the Bear unit of NSE..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:57pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 10:45pm On May 22, 2018
Preparing for tomorrow's BEARS FESTIVAL..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:08am On May 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
My oga how much will you offer me for that?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2018
Interesting analysis here, using sector GDP to find potential stars

https://nairametrics.com/stocks-returning-higher-than-gdp-growth-rate/

(1) (2) (3) ... (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, LixSz, easysunny(m), BullBearMkt(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.