Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11099860 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:09pm On May 23, 2018
i have never buy or look at transcorp before,

let forget about expecting Q2 result for now.. based on Q1 numbers performance relative to their CP, if i have to chose btw DF and transcorp.

i will pick transcorp

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2018
currentprice:
it not surprise anymore with the not better than expect DF Q1 result.

it look like only good than expected Q2 can safe this stock.

chai! this stock tht make us rich last year

grin grin
...it will still make more people richer if we can be patient
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:13pm On May 23, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Report reaching us now says that the much anticipated BULL has been Kidnapped by Mr. BEAR.

Only God knows where he's been taking to grin grin grin grin grin

...U would've been better off as a comedian man !! wink cheesy grin
But hey, believe in the expectation of the unexpected.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:15pm On May 23, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Chaii !!
...this Sir BBMKT is beginning to see into the future !! wink cheesy grin

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin
Dangote flour q1 is good, their fair price suppose to be around #6/7. Many was carried away with over speed their vehicle used pass their #6/7 fair price due to their last year result which include income from their noodles subsidiary sales.

2018 q1 reflect their main value, EPS 32 kobo. If you are still inside know that they are heading back to their fair price of #6/#7.
They should be in the same category with Eterna oil, Eternal should even go ahead of them.

On Eterna, they will see #5.30 soon, between now and next week, after their mark down.
These days ex- dividend bear is not making dividend qualification date interesting again.
Once mark down has taking place, bear take over to drag the said stock times three down from their dividend price.

A Case study of Fidelity bank.
Also Zenith bank, GTB, FCMB, Dangote sugar, Dangote flour, in fact almost the whole stocks that had declared their dividend this year and has paid their dividend, was affected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2018
onegentleguy:

Chaii !!
...this Sir BBMKT is beginning to see into the future !! wink cheesy grin

Regards.
...greeting sir!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
currentprice:

let forget about expecting Q2 result for now.. based on Q1 numbers performance relative to their CP, if i have to chose btw DF and transcorp.

i will pick transcorp

grin grin grin

Q2 will send the real signal. Q1 2018 pat already surpassed q2 of 2017.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2018
If this current bear continue like this reach next week, that mean it will hand over to primary election bear, before handing over to the main general election bear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:29pm On May 23, 2018
This section na conference for the Ogas. We hope you have brought good tidings from the land of the bulls. Weldone Sirs.
Let me transmit, sorry let me come and be going........ tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 23, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin

You once said DF cannot get to N7, do you still hold that opinion?

Anyway, we are waiting at N3 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:43pm On May 23, 2018
rationalmind:

you are right on the bold but go and check the post, the opinion was share based on Audited result before Q1

if someone saw the Q1 and still keeping the stock, the holder must be a long timer

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 23, 2018
swilo:

Oga Mendes911,

Not a stone o, this is what I saw when I opened my CAVERTON / MAYBAKER portfolio today o. I am not sure what to do with my stop loss right now.

A general bear will be rewarded with a general bull. Selling tomorrow because of stop loss seems to be more like a loss than capital preservation

If your stop loss is at a major support level, I'll advice you sell once it breaks below.

He who runs from a fight lives to fight another day grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2018
rationalmind:

#5/#6 should be ok grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2018
Dangote sugar will still come back to #10, Zenith will still see #20 this year after Q2 result, before election, GTB #30/35
This was when the preaching started and most of them come to fulfilment.

Main while, this time around is for bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:57pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 4:58pm On May 23, 2018
currentprice:

you are right on the bold but go and check the post, the opinion was share based on Audited result before Q1

if someone saw the Q1 and still keeping the stock, the holder must be a long timer

grin grin grin

Fair price on Q1 = ?

Mine = N3.75
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 5:02pm On May 23, 2018
Chibuking81:
Dangote sugar will still come back #10

I am waiting @ N7.89.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 5:05pm On May 23, 2018
Chibuking81:
If this current bear continue like this reach next week, that mean it will hand over to primary election bear, before handing over to the main election bear.

This bear has nothing at stake.... grin
The bear wear bear bear..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
rationalmind:

If your stop loss is at a major support level, I'll advice you sell once it breaks below.

He who runs from a fight lives to fight another day grin

Do we have stop gain support, to avoid one losing paper profit due to greediness. A lot suffer that in the hands of DF grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
The bear is not smiling at all, it also tied female scarf and wear koi koi.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

So this HBP your boys don already catch no do you, you wan carry STROKE join?
We are watching you.... angry
Are you administering patience in tablets or syrup form?
Oga, take am easy oooo... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2018
currentprice:

i will pick transcorp

grin grin grin

So Dangflour fair value is no longer N25 as you projected shocked

Likewise now that your grossly undervalued Cileasing is heading back to 57kobo you want to jump ship

Well I ONLY pity those that follow your mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2018
It has been a long time I see our brother Ihedioramma post, I hope all is well?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 5:22pm On May 23, 2018
Chibuking81:
It has been a long time I see our brother Ihedioramma post, I hope all is well?

He must be the one swapping bears...? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
Chibuking81:

Do we have stop gain support, to avoid one losing paper profit due to greediness. A lot suffer that in the hands of DF grin grin grin grin

grin grin

cc: Fxuser BBM grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 5:29pm On May 23, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Likewise now that your grossly undervalued Cileasing is heading back to 57kobo you want to jump ship

Price projections have expiration dates... grin
There was a time FBNH was projected to reach N100 when it overshot N69 .... grin
Today, FBNH is dinning comfortably with Access and clearing the table.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Do you also pity those who followed your mouth when you said wapco was heading to 3 euros grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2018
ihedioramma:
The bulls are back
This was our brother last post, does it mean that he meant opposite.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 5:41pm On May 23, 2018
rationalmind:

Do you also pity those who followed your mouth when you said wapco was heading to 3 euros grin

He gave no timeframe..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
currentprice:

i will pick transcorp

grin grin grin

Mpeace:
Q2 will send the real signal. Q1 2018 pat already surpassed q2 of 2017.

U are not too far from the truth Sir Mpeace.
...Yes TRANSCORP is good, but caution should always be ur watchword.
I am currently working on an in-depth and expository analysis on the company based on their YE and Q1 results.
...I shall do well to put it up here when am thru.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:03pm On May 23, 2018
PETERiCHY:

IchimokuPilot:

Price projections have expiration dates... grin

you day mind pETER, let him go and check my fair price as at when Qtly result was out. I made it clear that my fairpirce was base on particular Q result only. as at Q 1 last year my fairpirce was 6, Q2 was 10.6 and Q3 was 25 but 18 when discounted nodldle sales, Peter can check my post for all the refrence

Now look at Q1 2018 EPs of 30k compare it to 2017 EPs of 50k and tell me if 25 still possible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:09pm On May 23, 2018
Chibuking81:
Dangote sugar will still come back to #10, Zenith will still see #20 this year after Q2 result, before election, GTB #30/35
Chibuking81:
The bear is not smiling at all, it also tied female scarf and wear koi koi.

Hmmm !!
...U seem to be brandishing a lot of Nos without a recourse to any sound judgement my dear.
Should we now call u a soothsayer? wink cheesy grin
Take it easy my dear. ...some of this projections will not see the light of day.

I'll advise u not to get carried away by the noise. ...which sometimes might become so loud, that it derails on the plans u have in place.
This is the TIME to FOCUS on a well thought out strategy and know exactly when to follow thru with it. ...so u won't be taken aback and left behind once there's a sudden change in market tide.
Remember; In the stock market, FEAR is often overestimated while GREED is usually underestimated !!
I always tell folks this so they'll know how to strike a proper balance between FEAR and GREED. ...for that's an absolute necessity if u truly wish to succeed in the stock market. ...especially 'the NSE room'.

Between, I trust u are still keeping faith over ur daughter CHIBUGO.
...I am still keeping faith, and believe strongly that sooner than later she will reunite with ur family again.
I know God will make it happen !!

Regards.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, seniorboy1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.