Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,955 members, 7,863,387 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11080681 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2018
Thank God for Morgan capital, their little commission fees has save a lot from been trap. At least some might forgo their commission to cash out, on time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:25pm On May 24, 2018
locodemy:
what do you think before? one of the stocks to make 38,000 index possible. Better sell your fidelity now and buy back at 1.20
I wan sell but the door seems closed for today. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2018
Kashif:
I jumped out of DF today with multiple fractures cry Apart from the 2008 shalama that has not regrown up till now, this is the biggest hit I've taken!

DF has done much worse than DBN! I am now having headache on one part of my head

Its good to think loss when thinking profit. Chai! And the technical was so great when I bought!

Alhaji NETWORTH is at stake here I see him go out of the way to RESCUE his SHIP.

"Be GREEDY when others are FEARFUL and vice versa"

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 24, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Alhaji NETWORTH is at stake here I see him go out of the way to RESCUE his SHIP.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Oga camelion,are you saying people should buy DF again when your last comment on DF is not up to 19hours.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:29pm On May 24, 2018
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

chai pETER is doing damage control, you must be too heavy on this one

chai!!!

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:30pm On May 24, 2018
grin grin

Oga Currentprice, since you left the market with all your money, you no longer care if they ring the closing gong abi bell or not...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:31pm On May 24, 2018
locodemy:

Oga camelion,are you saying people should buy DF again when your last comment on DF is not up to 19hours.

you no day follow thread with eyes

he sold the one bougt at 13 plus @ 11.90 to renter heavy btw 10.90 - 11

the stock play peter like ball

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2018
Flour mill even @ #30.80 no one want to buy. This bear really mean business.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2018
currentprice:

chai pETER is doing damage control, you must be too heavy on this one

chai!!!

grin grin

Really for a stock I comfortably sold to Ghost buyers at N11:90k and you said I took a wrong decision.

Better go appease those you left stranded in your cileasing bus

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:36pm On May 24, 2018
swilo:
grin grin Oga Currentprice, since you left the market with all your money, you no longer care if they ring the closing gong abi bell or not...
Whether he don lost the bell grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2018
It is not easy to know what to avoid these days but some people just like to be scammed. I just dey feel for those trapped in Diamond Banks' bus
Infinitisi:
https://nairametrics.com/ibeto-cement-agrees-on-850-million-financing-agreement-with-milost-global/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:39pm On May 24, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Really for a stock I comfortably sold to Ghost buyers at N11:90k and you said I took a wrong decision.

@currentprice see stone from peteru...you better take cover grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2018
Kashif:
I jumped out of DF today with multiple fractures cry Apart from the 2008 shalama that has not regrown up till now, this is the biggest hit I've taken!

DF has done much worse than DBN! I am now having headache on one part of my head

Its good to think loss when thinking profit. Chai! And the technical was so great when I bought!

Pele o. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
Market close, let people share their today experience, many entered some vehicle today, aiming northern movement, only for the vehicle to turn southern with high speed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:42pm On May 24, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Really for a stock I comfortably sold to Ghost buyers at N11:90k and you said I took a wrong decision. Better go appease those you left stranded in your cileasing bus

Stones don dey fly upandan here o, chai! shocked Make una take am easy o....... but Peter you get double mouth sha lipsrsealed

Let me come and be going before one hits me, I don get Fide wound already undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
William has his own theory, through his experience, our members will create their own. Be fearful when others are fearful, to avoid more injury.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
PETERiCHY:

peter i know will see bear everywhere in the mkt and play damage contol on a particular stock he did not hold? i doubt it

na you money, no be mine

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
Coolcash1:
@currentprice see stone from peteru...you better take cover grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2018
Mcy56:

Stones don dey fly upandan here o, chai! shocked Make una take am easy o....... but Peter you get double mouth sha lipsrsealed

Let me come and be going before one hits me, I don get Fide wound already undecided
grin
Fide injured people no be small grin grin

What of Flourmill? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
Chibuking81:
Market close, let people share their today experience, many entered some vehicle today, aiming northern movement, only for the vehicle to turn southern with high speed.

I think we need this bear for us to re-enter some of the buses we missed... wink What you are seeing is another transfer of wealth that is about to happen.

Just sharpen your cutlass.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
kolaish:
Where is Ibeto listed please grin
He want to make more money from America.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
Chibuking81:

Reminds me of working in the SWAMP.

You see solid pile of earth, try stand on top na wahala.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:48pm On May 24, 2018
Mcy56:

grin grin grin

Babe, whats up nah...longest time....Did you receive the assurance I sent to you... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
PETERiCHY:

as for cileasing, pple bought below 1.30 still in profit by now . i still plan to enter the stock when things settle. just wait and see the future

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
Chibuking81:
grin Fide injured people no be small grin grin What of Flourmill? grin
Flourmill ke! That one na for you ogas on top na. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2018
Coolcash1:

I think we need this bear for us to re-enter some of the buses we missed... wink What you are seeing is another transfer of wealth that is about to happen.

Just sharpen your cutlass.... grin
That has been people anticipation. But only to enter hoping that particular stock has bottom out, but to end up discovery new low every day.

How far is the low, Chibuking don't know. The worse will happen, if this current bear ended up in handing over to election bear, that should be the end of discussion.

Like our brother Ihedioramma was knockout by this, he enter hoping that bull will surface the next day, only for grand papa of bear to surface, he left the market, and face his business like our brother Loco deed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 24, 2018
Chibuking81:

That has been people anticipation. But only to enter hoping that particular stock has bottom out, but to end up discovery new low every day.

How far is the low, Chibuking don't know. The worse will happen, if this current bear ended up in handing over to election bear, that should be the end of discussion.

Na bottom-less pit we dey see now.
I think the best is CARRY YOUR BAGS AND BAGGAGES AND RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:56pm On May 24, 2018
Coolcash1:
Babe, whats up nah...longest time....Did you receive the assurance I sent to you... cool
E be say the transmitter you sent confusedly transmit it to another person. I no see anything o undecided undecided
With this bear self, I no believe you, whether NSE don woundjure you already self. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:58pm On May 24, 2018
Chibuking81:
Like our brother Ihedioramma was knockout by this, he enter hoping that bull will surface the next day, only for grand papa of bear to surface, he left the market, and face his business like our brother Loco deed.
shocked shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2018
Mcy56:

E be say the transmitter you sent confusedly transmit it to another person. I no see anything o undecided undecided
With this bear self, I no believe you, whether NSE don woundjure you already self. grin

Bear new manufactured language woundjure.
In fact someone should not transwoundjure, due to bear confujure.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pakso, SonofElElyonRet, sterlingD(m), zendi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.