Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,054 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10996230 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) ... (7790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:27am On May 24, 2018
wanaj0:

Na goat chop am smiley

Smh and I was banking on that stock.. NSE is full of surprises
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2018
Summer sale on NSE.. see blood everywhere .. expectedly stones would be dropping ... losing money aint easy .. lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:33am On May 24, 2018
Coolcash1:

I doubt if AD...sorry I mean market maker will allow it drop that low. If it does, I won't mind picking some units.

Alhaji please perform the magic again....#olivertwist grin

based on Q1 numbers only, fairprice of the stock is N3.30, depend on the future report.. might increase, might reduce.. assuming they maintain Q1 trend through the year, 12month fairprice will be N13.2

so event in the mkt now will depend whether the buyers/seller hold the opinion of bird in hand thatz keep mind/eyes on what already seen Q1 3.30 or looking forward hope 13.2

but for DF to reach N20 and above again, we need alhaji to perform the magic in one of the Q result as you said

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:34am On May 24, 2018
Bulls around the corner, few days
Brace up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2018
wanaj0:

Any available money now is for ELECTION. Good time to be cash RICH.
That's it, bear continues

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Brace up

That corner can be after election at this rate ... no stimulus for the market , results have not been that impressive . I have exited the market 80% waiting for juicy sales
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 10:53am On May 24, 2018
In no particular order, the following are my stock pick for medium to long term investment:
1. Nem Insurance;
2. NPF Microfinance Bank;
3. Zenith Bank;
4. Dangsuger;
5. Dangflour;
6. Custodian Insurance;
7. CCNN;
8. Okomu Oil Palm;
9. Honyflour;
10. Caverton.

A lot of factors were consider in arriving at the pick, factor like Earnings (Substainability), CAGR of EPS, IRR, Dividend (stability and growth), etc
Please support or oppose (stone) the motion, so that we will all get better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:55am On May 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Brace up

some stocks have lost more than 100% already.
Some people are just praying for retracement and you are talking of bull.
Did you not see the picture where bears kidnapped the bull.peterichy will explain more to you.

PETERICHY NOW DOMINATING THE MARKET WITH BEARS.CARRY GO.NA YOUR TIME BE THIS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:57am On May 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Brace up

This your bull wey no dey ever come grin

Before the last bull, fxuser's post used to be like:

[FCMB: RSI in a sweet spot, has not touched this levels in 12 years

DIAMOND: MACD has crossed the zero line but below the signal line, we wait for a cross above the signal line]

Now it's:

[DANGFLOUR: Treadlines are being broken, caution
DIAMOND: Breaking below 200DMA, caution]

grin

I'm hoping for the bull as well, I just don't see it coming.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:00am On May 24, 2018
Zenith and GTB sitting STILL. I don't call these bears. Just minor disturbance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2018
DF on the road to N2.50k. Full offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2018
WHAT TO DO IN THIS TIME OF BEAR
This period is not a good time to buy stocks on NSE. As the index is collapsing, it will bring most stocks down with it while few will definitely not follow the index. You know what? These are the strong ones to watch out for when the index bounces back - No 1 home work!

The chart below is a monthly NSE ASI, market reaction around the highlighted area is very important. Watch out for market reaction at this key support area and if price falls below this, the next key support level is around 35900. Any fall below this could indicate the market want to retrieve all it gave in 2017 till early this year!!!

A quick comparison of this is in 2014, where we witness the first 4 months of the year bearish the 5th & 6th month were aggressively bullish but it led to a massive sell-off till 2016. Is this election fever?

PLAN YOU TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:02am On May 24, 2018
DBN.

If you discount the 5m units gang, you practically have 700k units bid against 4.5m units offer. NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2018
PETERiCHY:
ASI next support is 38K,
So let's brace up.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Like I said earlier the market will continue it free fall we can ONLY start seeing VALUE when the ALL SHARE INDEX hit 38000 basis point which is the next SUPPORT.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:04am On May 24, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Hope MSCI is not remotely indicted..... grin

Ah-ha thanks. the heading will now be changed to movement. This is what must have been confusing people. The heading will now be MSCI movements so that we can all see the same information. Fund has been selling for like 2 weeks, but I was always surprised when people now talk about buy today sell tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2018
Cadillac15:
DF on the road to N2.50k. Full offer

Rmba same DF sold for 80kobo some months ago and history have a way of repeating itself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:06am On May 24, 2018
BullBearMkt:
WHAT TO DO IN THIS TIME OF BEAR
This period is not a good time to buy stocks on NSE. As the index is collapsing, it will bring most stocks down with it while few will definitely not follow the index. You know what? These are the strong ones to watch out for when the index bounces back - No 1 home work!

The chart below is a monthly NSE ASI, market reaction around the highlighted area is very important. Watch out for market reaction at this key support area and if price falls below this, the next key support level is around 35900. Any fall below this could indicate the market want to retrieve all it gave in 2017 till early this year!!!

A quick comparison of this is in 2014, where we witness the first 4 months of the year bearish the 5th & 6th month were aggressively bullish but it led to a massive sell-off till 2016. Is this election fever?

PLAN YOU TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks Chief.

Please, is it possible for you to be cropping out 2008 - 2009 whenever you post NSE indices. That area reminds me what I had to pass through for 18 months. It still raises my blood pressure! Just joking though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:09am On May 24, 2018
gloriousdawn:
In no particular order, the following are my stock pick for medium to long term investment:
1. Nem Insurance;
2. NPF Microfinance Bank;
3. Zenith Bank;
4. Dangsuger;
5. Dangflour;
6. Custodian Insurance;
7. CCNN;
8. Okomu Oil Palm;
9. Honyflour;
10. Caverton.

A lot of factors were consider in arriving at the pick, factor like Earnings (Substainability), CAGR of EPS, IRR, Dividend (stability and growth), etc
Please support or oppose (stone) the motion, so that we will all get better.

By this time next week,these list will be outdated and a new list will emerge.

THE MORE PRICES FALL,THE BETTER THE STOCK PICKS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2018
Zenith 27.40, fcmb 2.28. See gobe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2018
mendes911:

Thanks Chief.

Please, is it possible for you to be cropping out 2008 - 2009 whenever you post NSE indices. That area reminds me what I had to pass through for 18 months. It still raises my blood pressure! Just joking though.
...lol! You were not alone
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2018
mendes911:

Zenith and GTB sitting STILL. I don't call these bears. Just minor disturbance.

is a matter of of time, the duo will be in red
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:17am On May 24, 2018
aremso:

is a matter of of time, the duo will be in red

That will be the emergence of the grandpapa bear bear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2018
Diamond Trap. Might just enter here

Dangsugar at 17.10 Tempting

DangFlour full offer. Wondering who is still buying this stock at 9.55. Interesting times
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:31am On May 24, 2018
GULF of FIDELITY.... grin

NB: Gap between Bid/Ask... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:33am On May 24, 2018
Hope the people concerned have bought their high blood pressure medicines and antidepressants?

This market is capable of sending one to LUTH o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:33am On May 24, 2018
Cadillac15:
Diamond Trap. Might just enter here

Dangsugar at 17.10 Tempting

DangFlour full offer. Wondering who is still buying this stock at 9.55. Interesting times

People who need it in hundreds of millions of units... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2018
mendes911:

That will be the emergence of the grandpapa bear bear.

Without emergency of grandpapa bear how then will one make good fortune from NSE.

It's such situation that prompt wealth transfer which made us term 2018 the GAME.

Only PIGS gets slaughtered grin grin grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:38am On May 24, 2018
I'm taking a MASSIVE HAIRCUT. What kind of bear is this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2018
If 2018 budget is signed by Mr. President and nothing happens, then be sure that its bye bye to bulls till next year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:38am On May 24, 2018
Some useless stocks that never benefited from the bulls are now joining the race with the bears... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:39am On May 24, 2018
Very soon, the market will start discounting for elections....if we don't get a bull now when will we get it? It is 9-10 months to 2019 election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) ... (7790) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.