Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10984523 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) ... (7786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
WTF is happening to WAPCO the thing is just drawnning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
lmm4real:
WTF is happening to WAPCO the thing is just drawnning.

You still get strength to speak Yankee slang.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Buffalowings3(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Seeing as the SEC continues to tumble, does this have an efffect on Mutual Funds?
Does it on Fixed Income Fund too sad sad?

I got the result from the statement today

The mutual fund lost 2k sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
lipsrsealed
mendes911:

grin
mendes911:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

Back in sec school days when we were thought the basis of summary in English language, am sure u could remember that one of the most important skill u need, if u were to be successful in summary write-ups is the ability to seive out the writings of core relevance and discard those of little or no importance.
...because often times, those of little or no importance can be even more voluminous.

The stock market behave in a similar way !!
Sometimes the participants in the market can behave in a way that's similar to the nature of a summary write-up.
...and so u will also need to apply ur basic knowledge of summary writing with the handling of disseminated information.
The market will always have different participants with diverse views, but its now left for u to weigh those views and permute from only the ones that are in line with ur set out objective.
Remember; There can be many of those views that are purely reactionary and many more stemming from emotional plays.
So if one is not careful, they could be overwhelmed by those plenty of views. ...which could become very 'noisy' with time.

Moral: Learn to seive out the 'noise' from what's real and in line with ur set out goals.
The key lies in having a market playing strategy that's suits ur personality and doing well to stick religiously to it.
...just stick to ur guns, and u can almost always better 'run the market race' with far more WINS than losses.
Oga you sure say you attend the summary class? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
The surprise is coming very soon!

You gain 5%, then you lose 10%!!

This is how the cycle will continue for the now!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

The summary of a textbook will definitely be much longer than that of a passage... grin
If you are asked to summarize the constitution, you might end up just doing copy and paste in order to save the nation... grin
Some attended constitutional summary classes..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
EDUECO:
The surprise is coming very soon!

You gain 5%, then you lose 10%!!

This is how the cycle will continue for the now!!!

When the market comes back to retest those lows of friday, many shall panic the more and drive the index yet lower..... grin
Markets love retests, but you can not predict when.
If it discovers the point is weak, Janet appears.... angry
The earlier the retest the better, to avoid inferred political interpretations that will wax to a halt the slow grinding engines of the exchange.
This is the time to arrange your cash like military formations, approach the market purely from a war perspective.
Have a clear and well defended retreat passage. Never move all your army to any one battle, your friendly neighbours may have been submissive enemies of necessity and may have been keenly waiting for an opportunity.
Never rush to fire at a few wandering soldiers and expose your location.... grin
Use more snippers at this stage.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

When the market comes back to retest those lows of friday, many shall panic the more and drive the index yet lower..... grin
The earlier the retest the better, to avoid inferred political interpretations that will wax to a halt the slow grinding engines of the exchange.
This is the time to arrange your cash like military formations, approach the market purely from a war perspective.
Have a clear and well defended retreat passage. Never move all your army to any one battle, your friendly neighbours may have been submissive enemies of necessity and may have been keenly waiting for an opportunity.
Never rush to fire at a few wandering soldiers and expose your location.... grin

I'm in agreement with your submission!

The current stage of the NSE can be likened to warfare!!

We all must act with great care at this stage of the NSE!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

sound very tactical..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
In the midst of bears comes the bull. Loco want to retire like pa Emma. The bull is all i know now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dangote flour is selling @ half of Dangote suger price. Is DF undervalued or it is DS that is overvalued

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
mendes911:

You better leave CP until your Zenith gets to your average price. LOL.

wetting be my own, na me day hold zenith

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
locodemy:

Trying to draw out my two good friends.
Currentprice and chibuking81.
one must be frowning at me while the other smiling.

even if zenith drop to 15, buyer of this stock @30 did nothing wrong. It is just mkt general mood we are experencing. It normal

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
currentprice:

even if zenith drop to 15, buyer of this stock @30 did nothing wrong. It is just mkt general mood we are experencing. It normal

grin
watching to see it get to that price and even lower. for now, not buying anything in the market. na siddon look I dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
silly comments here and there are not even helping matters. people need to grow up. like I said in d past , I hav not forgotten the confusion and pandemonium some characters created pre 2015 election. stop shooting urself on d foot in d name of over sabi, overzealousness or Ben be lla.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Affirmative sir
Defensive mode activated loll
also u may consider changing ur moniker from Pilot to General grin
Sun Tzu will be proud

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
locodemy:
In the midst of bears comes the bull.
Loco want to retire like pa Emma.
The bull is all i know now.
Hmm. Remember that it was wapco that retired pa Emma. Just hmmming.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Banking Index
- first green day after 14 red days !
- still deep in d woods
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Classic. Implementation is a different ball game.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mpeace:

Wapco and Flourmills.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
mendes911:

Wapco and Flourmills.

did Wapco touch a new 52 wk low ?
miss Intendy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mpeace:

I think he sold the wapco. I'm not sure though, but I know he had an issue with the raising capital and still paying dividend in the same year thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
fxuser:

did Wapco touch a new 52 wk low ?
miss Intendy

Something that will soon reach 5 years low sef. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Parisfran:

Something that will soon reach 5 years low sef. embarassed

umm
a first time for everything indeed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:29am On Jun 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:32am On Jun 05, 2018
Bounce possibilities
- a bounce towards the 50dma might be a possible JIJO play this month
- ask d JIJO gang for ideas

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:15am On Jun 05, 2018
fxuser:
Bounce possibilities
- a bounce towards the 50dma might be a possible JIJO play this month
- ask d JIJO gang for ideas

grin grin
Even though I already entered one bus today for jijo's sake, I wouldn't mind any advice from the jijo gang abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:11am On Jun 05, 2018
Mpeace:
Even though I already entered one bus today for jijo's sake, I wouldn't mind any advice from the jijo gang abeg.

Asia stock exchange is about to close, which stock did u buy on Asia stock exchange

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2018
mendes911:

My guy what to do, just when u think u have bought the bottom and you start seeing new bottoms the next day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) ... (7786) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ozome15(m), GORRET(f), ogoo4real, kdaddy, Ibrahim505(m), pdozie, dangle, Curiouscity(m), Ginalex(f), UncleBone and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.