Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,701 members, 7,837,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10978665 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Mpeace:
One month bull? Haba Agba. But the bull is showing signs of weakness.

Don't think so. It's just fear of unknown that's making people to wise up. People dont want to be caught unaware sad

At least for Fidelity, there's still hope in as much as FCMB is still ahead of it. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Mpeace:
One month bull? Haba Agba. But the bull is showing signs of weakness.

FOMO never enter; wait till next week
Meanwhile, the men in black still dey sleep
Wait till 2pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2018
88million units of zenith moved already. Hmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
Mpeace:

Now, 91.5 Million ---2.56B
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2018
Mpeace:
By the tym they realise it a bull, they bull done dey die, they will now buy high from you, only to turn around and say NSE is a fraud.
Exactly! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debenzd(f): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
...and the price is dropping

Jejebabaa:

Now, 91.5 Million ---2.56B

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
FOMO never enter; wait till next week
Meanwhile, the men in black still dey sleep . Wait till 2pm

Uhhmmm. Agba talking with all assurance. I hope this is coming from the meeting held by your group members i.e. to bring out their pillowcases and mattresses. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2018
debenzd:
...and the price is dropping

Janet style as usual, might still go back to 15 naira.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Mcy56:

Coolcash wake up!!! The bulls are here!!....... At least Peter said so as well. tongue grin

Thanks dear...Assurance fall on you... grin

I AM BACK!!! WE ARE MAKING MONEY THIS YEAR... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Cement company acquiring a petroleum company What's the wisdom in that?

This story get as e be. No mention of Milost?

Ibeto cement firm reverses merger decision, set for listing in U.S.

https://t.guardian.ng/news/ibeto-cement-firm-reverses-merger-decision-set-for-listing-in-u-s/

Ibeto Cement Company Limited has announced a historic reverse merger through its acquisition of Century Petroleum Corporation, a United States (U.S.) publicly-traded petroleum exploration and production company.A statement by the firm stated that it had acquired 70 per cent control of Century Petroleum Corporation resulting in the reverse merging of Ibeto Cement’s assets into Century Petroleum.

By this reverse merger, which is expected to be sealed and publicly presented in 90 days, Ibeto Cement will achieve the historic milestone of being the first Nigerian firm to be listed in the U.S. Stock Exchange. Dr. Cletus M. Ibeto, who had already taken over as Chairman of the Board of Directors, said: “It has been a long journey since I have been in business and none of our companies or businesses has gone public so far. In line with our collective dreams to place Nigeria in its rightful place in the comity of nations, we had to come up with a strategy to build a formidable structure for companies that will outlive me.”

He lauded stakeholders in the historic merger, including the government, shareholders, investors, and the larger Nigerian society for this landmark development, which will improve the level of actualisation of the huge cement business opportunities around Africa.

“Everybody knows that Ibeto Group has billions of dollar investments in Nigeria; but the time has come to replicate the successes we have enjoyed in Africa and globally. Century Petroleum Corporation is the vehicle for using our wealth of experience for the benefit of people within and beyond Africa.

“We will use it as a catalyst of empowerment for all Nigerians the world over as the company’s shares will be traded internationally,” he further said.Meanwhile, analysts believe that as chairman of the new global entity, Ibeto’s success record and vast experience in weathering the storms and growing businesses from scratch in developing economies will aid the actualisation of Nigeria’s potential of exporting cement to other sub-Saharan African countries.

Ibeto Cement Company Limited, located in BunduAma, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, began cement bagging operations at its bagging terminal in Port Harcourt in 2005. It is an ultra-modern bagging plant with a flat-storage capacity of 50,000 metric tonnes and a production capacity of 1,500,000 metric tonnes yearly, which translates to a production capacity of 4,000+ metric tonnes per day.

And in line with the Nigerian Backward Integration Policy (BIP) on cement and in response to the Federal Government’s call to increase local production of cement, Ibeto Cement Company Limited acquired the premier Nigeria Cement Company Limited (Nigercem), which has a plant located in Nkalagu, Ebonyi State. The strategic acquisition of Nigercem is aimed at expediting Ibeto Cement’s local production of cement by resuscitating the Nigercem plant and developing the project as a brand new dry process plant. The Company is also developing another 6,000 metric tonnes per day cement plant at Cross River State/Abia State of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Mpeace:

Congrats on Diamond. Your thick skin is beginning to pay off.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Coolcash1:
Thanks dear...Assurance fall on you... grin
I AM BACK!!! WE ARE MAKING MONEY THIS YEAR... grin
Welcome back! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2018
traders are more patient with the down side dan d upside

#random

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
fxuser:

traders are more patient with the down side dan d upside

#random
but successful traders are more patient with the upside than the downside because they allow their winners to run and cut their losses or is the reverse the case in NSE, just asking boss.
What do i know sef. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Currentprice where are you? Please come and ring closing bell for this market, tomorrow we continue. Before these profit takers will come and crash the prices. Lols

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2018
2zona:
Currentprice where are you? Please come and ring closing bell for this market, tomorrow we continue. Before these profit takers will come and crash the prices. Lols

Patience!
Overhead supply plenty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2018
2zona:
LOL grin grin

Bears don hijack CP's bell. Na to say e go buy another one or make Agba volunteer to buy another one for him. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2018
2zona:

I wouldn't ring bell. I want u pple to enjoy Bull well

on sideline claping for Loco
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2018
Jejebabaa:

but successful traders are more patient with the upside than the downside because they allow their winners to run and cut their losses or is the reverse the case in NSE, just asking boss.
What do i know sef. grin grin grin

yes boss
takes a lifetime to sync in , dats d part they didn't mention lolx
wetin me sef sabi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2018
time to test nerves

lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2018
currentprice:

I wouldn't ring bell. I want u pple to enjoy Bull well

on sideline claping for Loco
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin Loco must be chilling on top champagne now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Patience!
Overhead supply plenty

Chai
soaking that over head loss carrying positions no easy !
bottom buyers are not worried

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2018
fxuser:

Chai
soaking that over head loss carrying positions no easy !
bottom buyers are not worried

i sincerely doubt if the battle can be won
so its better to start preparation for a retreat
though for the sake of mysef i wld wish the battle is won
but reality one must face
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debenzd(f): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9-nSxoMdm8

This was from June 2015 sell offs in emerging market. Same reason for 2018 sell off. It is good to understand history.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2018
robobo:

i sincerely doubt if the battle can be won
so its better to start preparation for a retreat
though for the sake of mysef i wld wish the battle is won
but reality one must face

resistance i'm watching
23.6 fib
50dma
38.2 fib
wud like to see a close above the 50dma esp after any yeye friday sell off
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2018
ori iya mi, ose o...
eni ori yo..odi ile!
NO LOSS...#UBA! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mcy56:

This oga self. undecided No be say na upside down he go turn the book? You for just advice am not to drink but read instead. tongue

Lobatan grin

Chief Loco’s life is a case study in NSE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
we shud expect some profit taking tomorrow into friday !
bottom buyers will be up over 20 -30% . .

#zagadat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
People suddenly became quiet.

grin deathly silence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
valacious:
ori iya mi, ose o...
eni ori yo..odi ile!
NO LOSS...#UBA! grin grin grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opeoluwaadewole: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please house is japual oil on bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Opeoluwaadewole:
Please house is japual oil on bid

Yes it is... cool cool cool

Are you looking for where to dispose some excess cash... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), sterlingD(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.