Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,151 members, 7,852,923 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11040658 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Bros which fundamentals are u talking about? You only picked out forte oil the outlier. Virtually all stocks crashed

Yeah, virtually all stocks crashed, there was no respect for big cap, small cap, fundamentals or sector grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
N360=$1
N47= 1chinese yen
Over 60% of imports come from china.
The impact of the naira/yen swap deal is all I want to see.
That could be the difference between 2014 and 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
In the other news: USA FED RESERVE RAISES INTEREST RATES. BUHARI TO SIGN 2018 BUDGET NEXT WEEK. EID TO END MON 18 JUNE. Perhaps these are the gang shifting our BULL goal-post. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2018
safepaulooo:
In the other news: USA FED RESERVE RAISES INTEREST RATES. BUHARI TO SIGN 2018 BUDGET NEXT WEEK. EID TO END MON 18 JUNE. Perhaps these are the gang shifting our BULL goal-post. shocked

I will advise people to stay away from Tier 2 bank for now.

There is not gonna be bull. There is gonna be a bear.

Let's see where prices get to.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2018
Though I have small fund in the market but cash is king now.

CP you are lucky you didn't enter. That Wednesday I told you was yesterday and Asia is feeling the heat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
Though I have small fund in the market but cash is king now.

CP you are lucky you didn't enter. That Wednesday I told you was yesterday and Asia is feeling the heat.

Oga you have been wrong several times.
If there is bull next week,you will be wrong again.
Bear in mind there is a strong catalyst for next week stocks trading.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 13 JUNE 2018

Yesterday was a selling day. Another indication that one should wait for the opportunity to buy low. This is the reason why I use this index, I was very optimistic that the bulls will return, but with the selling by the fund resuming, this is a note of caution for me to reduce my optimism.

With the weekly NAV being positive and the monthly NAV negative figure below 10%, the risk in the market is still worth taking (note that the NAV calculation is delayed for about 1 day).

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.
N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2018
locodemy:

Oga you have been wrong several times.
If there is bull next week,you will be wrong again.
Bear in mind there is a strong catalyst for next week stocks trading.

I err on the side of caution. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I err on the side of caution. grin

I still dey try see which magic go happen wey we no go see bull between now and mid-july
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2018
If you check how many times you have sold and re-entered and sold again to also re-enter all in expectation of bull/bear, and also considered the money paid as brokerage fee in the process, you would realize the importance of caution. Its best to buy low and just wait for your target exit price. Stocks will always go up and down and if you are in the habit of always selling at every up or down movement, your profit, if any, would at the long run be lost to brokers.
Brokers love it when you move. Thats the only way they gain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2018
locodemy:

If i sell you will know. I never sell.I will even add more tomorrow.

I talk am say your village people gidigba on top your matter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2018
Mpeace:
If you check how many times you have sold and re-entered and sold again to also re-enter all in expectation of bull/bear, and also considered the money paid as brokerage fee in the process, you would realize the importance of caution. Its best to buy low and just wait for your target exit price. Stocks will always go up and down and if you are in the habit of always selling at every up or down movement, your profit, if any, would at the long run be lost to brokers.
Brokers love it when you move. Thats the only way they gain.

Once I exit my current position, na till December. so not in a rush o afterall I trade max 2wice a year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2018
Market
- testing the 50dma , bounce needs rest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Month to Date Performance
- Japaul leads the way

Japaul +64%
Prestige +33%
Nascon +21%
C&I +20%
Transcorp +18%
DangFLour +17%
Fidelity +16%
Equity, Wapco & be be lo

#dyor #takeYahProfits
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2018
The trade war being sparked-off by Donald Trump with allies has strong negative winds which can adversely affect global markets. But our local market has reason for optimism for a bull at least from q2 results. End of Ramadan and 2018 budget signing are also possible triggers. So hope still dey.......between now and mid July. Personal Opinion ooh.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2018
musty00:

Yeah you're right, Oil price was also crashing around that period, but election was also a major factor. I remember the crazy bull that followed when Buhari won and Jonathan conceded defeat.

Let's see how it goes this time.

Just like agba said, the sell off was mainly because of fall in oil price and shortage of dollars.
Election alone has little or no effects on the NSE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2018
mendes911:

I talk am say your village people gidigba on top your matter.
After June na tll April next year. Make I try all my best now to add as much as I can @zenith. 29/30 is very possible this same month(finaljaaaaaaaa)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2018
locodemy:

After June na tll April next year.
Make I try all my best now to add as much as I can @zenith.
29/30 is very possible this same month(finaljaaaaaaaa)

The key is entry price....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2018
mendes911:

The key is entry price....
In all the tranches I bought,didnt buy above 26.05. This is the reason I am very much optimistic in zb. Q2 result/interm dividend gives me another hope of the stock touching 29/30.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2018
locodemy:

In all the tranches I bought,didnt buy above 26.05.
This is the reason I am very much optimistic in zb.
Q2 result/interm dividend gives me another hope of the stock touching 29/30.

About 25k/share
~1% DY?
Smart money will not be swayed by this
OK ooo. Let me come and be going
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Damoladkm(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2018
Still buying

At good rates
With swift payment

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2018
fxuser:
Market
- testing the 50dma , bounce needs rest

Fidelity
- due for a possible pull back after a massive +40%** bounce
- 4 consecutive unsuccessful attempts at closing above the 50dma
- -ve div on d hrly , possible bullish fatigue

Dis:
zero holdings , all losses cut

#back2Observation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2018
fxuser:

Fidelity

Dis:

#back2Observation

FBN
- similar to above
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2018
Zenith
- another lower high in place
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2018
Banking Index
- in line with @yok , currently at supply level

umm: https://invst.ly/7qcc2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2018
fxuser:

Fidelity

Dis:

#back2Observation

All losses cut?
No wonder I no recognize you again as the haircut really disfigure your hair style.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2018
fxuser:
Zenith - another lower high in place
I want it at lower lower
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2018
locodemy:

All losses cut?
No wonder I no recognize you again as the haircut really disfigure your hair style.

wud u prefer '' all profits taken''
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2018
locodemy:

I want it at lower lower

we wait and see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Coronation Research: CBN May Raise Interest Rate to Attract Foreign Investors…

Link:
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/06/14/coronation-research-cbn-may-raise-interest-rate-to-attract-foreign-investors/

IMO
the analyst meant ''RETAIN'' rather than attract

(1) (2) (3) ... (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lionshare, Emndy(m), eziokwunwoko(m), RoyalP101(m), ositadima1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.