Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11032558 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
onegentleguy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked wink cheesy
...Ṣugbọn emi ko ṣe aniyan fun u oooooo
Chai! This Oga don murder Yoruba finish for here! shocked
Transmission in pidgin sir. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
onegentleguy:
STERLING BANK may likely replace DIAMOND from among the 3 musketeers of FCMB, FIDELITY and DIAMOND.
Also, 1 of 3 not-so-fundamentally sound coys will likely be among the best performing stocks in 2018.
...1 or 2 unknown coys may likely spring up some surprise this year.
...4 penny stocks are also in the race to bring about some astronomical returns this year !! We continue to observe.
shocked shocked shocked We await revelation of these penny stocks Sir. Thanks very plenty.

Na where lancee suppose come in be this, dont even know wetin he dey learn since all these days self. undecided
Oga Rabbi na professional Oracle, we no fit invite am for revelation of the stocks, na TA and FA we go dey hear. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
ah don't play with japaul oo,I won't be surprised if japaul is added to the NSE oil and gas index,fingers crossed first week of July,all eyes on the index!
LOL. grin grin IT IS WELL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mcy56:

shocked shocked shocked We await revelation of these penny stocks Sir. Thanks very plenty.

Na where lancee suppose come in be this, dont even know wetin he dey learn since all these days self. undecided
Oga Rabbi na professional Oracle, we no fit invite am for revelation of the stocks, na TA and FA we go dey hear. grin

grin. I still dey training till dec o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
lancee:
grin. I still dey training till dec o
Issorite! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oga which brand you dey drink? because this next week and clearer picture that has been shifting since forever, ko ye mi mo oooooo

#ScienceStudent

Choi, Chai, Tai.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
jideflash:

There is a new majority investor; Morningside capital, which is owned by the past Ceo of Diamond bank Alex Otti.
https://nairametrics.com/there-is-a-scramble-for-sovereign-trust-insurance-shares-and-its-driving-their-share-price-up/

Well I bought at 0.22k and now we sailing to 0.33 in one month. The stock price is highly undervalued, I expect 0.50k after 2nd qtr result
well am not impressed. when a fraud acquires a fraud we know what to expect. I was hoping to hear something like Meryl lynch , petrobas ,nestle group or even milost.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:47am On Jun 28, 2018
yom2:
well am not impressed. when a fraud acquires a fraud we know what to expect. I was hoping to hear something like Meryl lynch , petrobas ,nestle group or even milost.
LOL fraud begat ____; just as Terah begat Abram cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2018
June

Top 10 Gainers so far

Japaul +73%
C & I Leasing +47%
NEM +29%
Ikeja Hotel +25%
Nascon +20%
Prestige +19%
Wapco +18%
Okomu +16%
Fidelity +15%
Learn Africa +14%

#GoodMorning

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2018
fxuser:
June

Top 10 Gainers so far

Japaul +73%
C & I Leasing +47%
NEM +29%
Ikeja Hotel +25%
Nascon +20%
Prestige +19%
Wapco +18%
Okomu +16%
Fidelity +15%
Learn Africa +14%

#GoodMorning

Top 5 Losers (MTD)

Neimeth -17%
CCNN -16%
First Aluminium -14%
Seplat -12%
May & Baker -12%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2018
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 27 JUNE 2018

Selling continues. The problem with the fund is that due to the need to maintain a specified percentage for all equities in the portfolio, once selling starts it will affect the whole portfolio. This is because if the selling is just one way, some of the equities will become overweight.

This market is waiting for rescue. So much negative news about Nigeria is currently dominating the media space, but the stability of Oil price is still the saving grace for our exchange rate/another market crash.

Let us continue to watch the market and be ready to snap up, good equities if it falls to the level that we can afford to hold for the long term. For example if I see CCNN at NGN20.00 (it is a buy for me).

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2018
https://nairametrics.com/nem-insurance-plc-48th-agm-and-associated-governance-issues/

Behold an eye-opening expose on the issues surrounding the recent planed special/private placement by NEM INSURANCE with some core investor !!
VFD GROUP (a financial services holding company) which owns a 2.11% stake in NEM just published an expository article of the insider gimmick that's playing out in the company.

VFD group CEO Mr Nonso M. Okpala was the former CFO of UBA CAPITAL (now Ucap)
...Mr Nonso till date is one of Tony Elumelus 'right hand boyz'.

Things could get complicated from here.

...a very expository and interesting read indeed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2018
onegentleguy:
https://nairametrics.com/nem-insurance-plc-48th-agm-and-associated-governance-issues/

Behold an eye-opening expose on the issues surrounding the recent planed special/private placement by NEM INSURANCE with some core investor !!
VFD GROUP (a financial services holding company) which owns a 2.11% stake in NEM just published an expository article of the insider gimmick that's playing out in the company.

VFD group CEO Mr Nonso M. Okpala was the former CFO of UBA CAPITAL (now Ucap)
...Mr Nonso till date is one of Tony Elumelus 'right hand boyz'.

Things could get complicated from here.

...a very expository and interesting read indeed.

Apparently some insider heavyweights are purportedly planning to high Jack the company from the backdoor at the expense of non-core stakeholders and retail investors.
The likely impact of this on the share price of NEM could go either way. ...could be positive or negative.
My advise to any investor in NEM INSURANCE is to keep a very close watch on the trend surrounding this development.

It's indeed a very messy country we live in. ...full of ill insider practices, corporate mis-governance and misgivings.

It shall be well with us !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2018
currentprice:
then don start again o DELAY result due to half year Audit

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22679_STANBIC_IBTC__HOLDINGS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JUNE_2018.pdf

grin grin grin

And so will our "dear" Zenith Bank. Will it touch N24.00 today? We are waiting. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2018
mendes911:

And so will our "dear" Zenith Bank. Will it touch N24.00 today? We are waiting. tongue

wetin zenith do you man?

zenith zenith zenith.
Na the only stock on board?
see Loco will keep averaging down no matter the fall.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2018
locodemy:

wetin zenith do you man?

zenith zenith zenith.

Finally. Good morning Chief. You know am only looking for your trouble and that of Madam Yayira.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2018
onegentleguy:

Apparently some insider heavyweights are purportedly planning to high Jack the company from the backdoor at the expense of non-core stakeholders and retail investors.
The likely impact of this on the share price of NEM could go either way. ...could be positive or negative.
My advise to any investor in NEM INSURANCE is to keep a very close watch on the trend surrounding this development.

It's indeed a very messy country we live in. ...full of ill insider practices, corporate mis-governance and misgivings.

It shall be well with us !!

yes

Nigerians in my opinion are amongst the most unethical and terrible people in the world, and it reflects in all aspects of our daily life, including corporate governance

And the checks and balance in place to checkmate all these are in bed with the offenders

shame
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2018
yok:
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 27 JUNE 2018

Selling continues. The problem with the fund is that due to the need to maintain a specified percentage for all equities in the portfolio, once selling starts it will affect the whole portfolio. This is because if the selling is just one way, some of the equities will become overweight.

This market is waiting for rescue. So much negative news about Nigeria is currently dominating the media space, but the stability of Oil price is still the saving grace for our exchange rate/another market crash.

Let us continue to watch the market and be ready to snap up, good equities if it falls to the level that we can afford to hold for the long term. For example if I see CCNN at NGN20.00 (it is a buy for me).

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

Emerging Market suffering similar fate also

- some serz sell off continues across board
- MSCI frontier market also feeling the heat
https://invst.ly/7v790

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Following the merger of CCNN. IS IT WORTH BUYING/ ACCUMULATION..PLS ADVICE NEED.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2018
locodemy:

wetin zenith do you man?

zenith zenith zenith.

I'm having a good feeling about loading this zenith bank stock on my portfolio tho
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. grin

Abeg, who Zenith offend like this?

grin If you don't have patience you cannot play Zenith. It gets on your nerves. If you can stay in it for a few months you make your money.

Most years, after releasing an excellent result, Zenith will fall before dividend closure date. I normally look for a good low in-between result release and closure date. This is when I like to enter, then I chop dividend and wait till May when Zenith rises well most times (I don't know why). By this time I sell with good profit after chopping dividend (win win) grin

But sometimes the game is different, like this year. The May I was waiting for turned out to be very bearish, so I have to wait longer now.

If it falls to my range (20 below) grin before Q2 result I will buy more, with the hope of offloading if I break even.

Disclosure: Zenith constitutes most of my portfolio currently

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2018
Ugosample:

I'm having a good feeling about loading this zenith bank stock on my portfolio tho

A healthy Q2 result is even expected next month. Fundamentally sound. Not a bad investment if yoi do dear.
My entire portfolio is almost 100% zenith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2018
locodemy:

A healthy Q2 result is even expected next month. Fundamentally sound. Not a bad investment if yoi do dear.
My entire portfolio is almost 100% zenith.

grin grin

I see

I already have two banks in my portfolio tho, and I like to keep it as diverse as possible

so having a third bank in it

I think that will be just good!

*off to my laptop*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oga which brand you dey drink? because this next week and clearer picture that has been shifting since forever, ko ye mi mo oooooo

#ScienceStudent

Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2018
musty00:
But sometimes the game is different, like this year. The May I was waiting for turned out to be very bearish, so I have to wait longer now.
If it falls to my range (20 below) grin before Q2 result I will buy more, with the hope of offloading if I break even.
Disclosure: Zenith constitutes most of my portfolio currently
Chai! shocked You people no go woundjure Loco finish for this market with this ur low prices. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Guaranty waka come market today. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: unite4real, phemmie06(m), coinbrood, seyidboy(m), Laso09, USAfall2024, Digitron, cocolacec(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.