Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11031792 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
mendes911:

That wasn't a stone ooooo. Not at all. Oga Akinssan, no mind Madam Mercy. That's fact. We all keep learning. If Dangote stops learning, he might end up not been a billionaire in no far distance time.

Ask yourself why most CEO's reads tons of books every year.

For once, you impressed me.

Please dont change wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
currentprice:

Jejebaba said his loss was in millions, your chest shaken for pain, what if you hear Tritritri loss nko? na faint be that

grin grin grin

how did u knw am in loss...lol...yes am in a little loss but loss was from my previous profit .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ugosample:

yea

I am one who is not run by "end of the world sentiment"

The world will not end, Nigeria will not die, elections will come and go

The emojis was actually a congratulatory one.
...ur the man !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Breaking news:

Fuel Laden Tanker Explodes On Lagos Bridge, Over 30 Cars Burnt
http://www.timenewsng.com/2018/06/fuel-laden-tanker-explodes-on-lagos.html

What a tragedy !! ...I felt so pained hearing this now.
My heart and prayers goes out to those who may have been affected by this tragedy.
May the Almighty God comfort them, and also grant their families the fortitude to bear any loss.
...and may he continue to guide and protect us all !!

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
onegentleguy:
Breaking news:

Fuel Laden Tanker Explodes On Lagos Bridge, Over 30 Cars Burnt
http://www.timenewsng.com/2018/06/fuel-laden-tanker-explodes-on-lagos.html

What a tragedy !! ...I felt so pained hearing this now.
My heart and prayers goes out to those who may have been affected by this tragedy.
May the Almighty God comfort them, and also Grant their families the fortitude to bear any loss.
...and may he continue to guide and protect us all !!

It is well.
It is a sad news, may Almighty God console the affected family, in Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
currentprice:

Jejebaba said his loss was in millions, your chest shaken for pain, what if you hear Tritritri loss nko? na faint be that

grin grin grin

Jejebaba said his losses are in millions and you say if they hear tritritri own nko?
Is tritritri own in billions ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yayira:

Jejebaba said his losses are in millions and you say if they hear tritritri own nko?
He be tritri account officer na.

Them no dey ask person for advice from this forum. You might end up being laughed at. It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yayira:

I'm 20% down in DF..and dat over 15M in loss... but dat nothing compare to my profit of 80m plus total 2017 alone..talkless of JAN 2018 profit....as at now..i only loss my JAN profit..if i sale..

I stop posting here when i notice members r happy when ur in a loss position and i wonder isn't it part of stock market ?

Who eveer wanna laugh/mock me should think well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Parisfran:

He be tritri account officer na.

Them no dey ask person for advice from this forum. You might end up being laughed at. It is well.
Since when you don dey ask for my advice I don laugh at you before? But you refused to come to my tent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
cadno:

I did not hold for 10years for nothing, it was under technical suspension, so now that it has been lifted, Am wondering if I should just sell collect my 50% lose shavings and move on

Trend:
unlike most stocks , Ikeja Hotel is on a long term bullish trend breaking its 52 wk highs , above its long term trend line and only just pulling pack this last week. there the path of least resistance is likely higher. there are no certainties oh

Options
- not sure about the liquidity
- but u can sell some (25% or 50%) to free some cash, cash is key going into Q2
- no one ever went broke taking profits
- and keep d rest so far it stays above its 50dma for example (trend following method) and that way u eliminate the daily noise
- it's always hard to make recommendations cause i don't know pple's pain threshold, beliefs , mindset and patience level
- but whatever u decide , pls be comfortable with any outcome dont over think it and complicate ur mental state
- hope this helps in a way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
tritritri:

I'm 20% down in DF..and dat over 15M in loss... but dat nothing compare to my profit of 80m plus total 2017 alone..talkless of JAN 2018 profit....as at now..i only loss my JAN profit..if i sale..

I stop posting here when i notice members r happy when ur in a loss position and i wonder isn't it part of stock market ?

pls dont let it stop u from posting
but i know what u mean
i think some expect every trade to be a positive outcome , totally impossible and unrealistic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
fxuser:

but i know what u mean
i think some expect every trade to be a positive outcome , totally impossible and unrealistic

I Appreciate everyone but i rather stick to ghost mode. i also noticed people try dere best to avoid loss which is nice..but in reality when U go heavy in a stock...it hard to quickly get out and before 2 days ur down with 10 % or 20% percent loss. i'll keep learning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
tritritri:

I'am 20% down in DF..and dat over 15M in loss... but dat nothing compare to my profit of 80m plus total 2017 alone..talkless of JAN 2018 profit....as at now..i only loss my JAN profit..if i sale..

I don't think some post was meant to mock/laugh at u bro. It just a reference to let some trader knows that loses is normal in this business and what ever you loss is penny to some other trader.

My own post today is just to bring you out from your hiding. you have been on silent too long

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
tritritri:

Chai 80 million profit shocked
I know you are large but just want to know if you are that larger grin
As for the bold, i hope you read how I always come for them ? when those set of people start posting.. I lost my manners at some point.. but it’s all good now. Just learn to laugh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
fxuser:

but i know what u mean

One thing I know about him. He is real, whatever he post has profit or loss is real.

Not like pple that come here with numbers for the purpose of Monkey hunting other to help him bid up his stock

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yayira:

As for the bold, i hope you read how I always come for them ? when those set of people start posting.. I lost my manners at some point.. but it’s all good now. Just learn to laugh.

You think is a joke for someone to buy 2million unit of flourmil at N33

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
currentprice:

You think is a joke for someone to buy 2million unit of flourmil at N33

grin grin grin

It’s not a joke oo..
that’s is why some of us don’t know how to jump in jump out else na hair cut of millions we go dey carry up-and-down.
I still dey cry over my fbnh hair cut so imagine tritritri..
Bros hold tyt don’t sell oo
15 million naira! that na head-cut
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Greetings to every member of this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
leo1234:
Greetings to every member of this thread. grin

My comment really drag una come out.
See them awon billionaires
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yayira:

My comment really drag una come out.
See them awon billionaires
grin grin

My lady.
I am not a billionaire yet, but I will gladly accept upcoming billionaire. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yayira:

Will you keep kwayet? That is a almost half of wetin I dey find to retire
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tritritri:

how did u knw am in loss...lol...yes am in a little loss but loss was from my previous profit .

Which kind wahala be this one

Somebori cannot enjoy his profit again?

Take heart bro, better days ahead
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
tritritri:

Did you say 80 million lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And im here having heart attack over much less
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
tritritri:

I Appreciate everyone but i rather stick to ghost mode. i also noticed people try dere best to avoid loss which is nice..but in reality when U go heavy in a stock...it hard to quickly get out and before 2 days ur down with 10 % or 20% percent loss. i'll keep learning.

True sha

Dont take things to heart bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
fxuser:

but i know what u mean
currentprice:

I don't think some post was meant to mock/laugh at u bro. It just a reference to let some trader knows that loses is normal in this business and what ever you loss is penny to some other trader.

My own post today is just to bring you out from your hiding. you have been on silent too long

grin grin grin

Exactly !!
Nothing can be more TRUE than the parts in bold !!

People should learn to see loses as just a part of the price they pay to equip themselves with the armoury of becoming better investors with TIME.
Because then, u stand a clear chance to reap back from any loss and even gain far more in the near future.
...u only need to ensure u always learn from ur strengths and weaknesses.
The market will always be here for us all !!
For just as failure is a part of success, losses in the financial market are also an integral part of the learning curve to been a winning investor.
Every stock investment will always carry some measure of risk. ...and that RISK carries the weight of LOSS in it. ...for which every success driven investor must strive to mitigate.
U can NOT totally eliminate the loss factor, but u can influence/reduce it.
The key to successful investing is not with avoiding losses, but with reducing it while working towards maintaining a steady increase in gains.
...that way, u tend to WIN more and LOSE less !!

Just work on having an investment method that suits ur goal and which is unique to u, and 'every other thing shall in due course be added unto u'.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Since when you don dey ask for my advice I don laugh at you before? But you refused to come to my tent

Your harem don full. Me I no sabi fight for attention.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
We shall overcome!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 29, 2018
tritritri:

There are times you do NOTHING after selling and making gains. Most people always want to be in the market and ride all bullish urges.

After a python swallows a duiker, she rests! You have eaten a large meal, why don't you rest.

I rested in January thought after a small meal ooo grin wink and tested the waters around May with a small fraction.

I feel for you sha.

So this your name "tritritri" no be for nothing oo grin grin. So you actually started this market with 333m.

Ok nauw!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 29, 2018
Ugosample:

Did you say 80 million lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And im here having heart attack over much less

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 29, 2018
tritritri:

If to bought a good stock, it will reverse with time. So no fear.

The only thing is that you will be eating less pounded yam(as Benue man wey you be) because of excessive reflection.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Will you keep kwayet? That is a almost half of wetin I dey find to retire

It will not be enough for you to retire. You need much more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wuwu2, Mills55, Streetinvestor2, LordAdam16, handsomebolanle, Mpeace(m), unite4real, IamR and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.