Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11030818 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2018
MSCI NIGERIA MOVEMENT IN PORTFLIO FOR 2 JULY 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

Yesterday was a low volume day for the market. Seeing this type of volume, I will be very happy to still keep my money in my pocket without being worried in the face of the temptation that some stocks are moving in prices.

However, I am not averse to snapping up some equities that mistaking fall into a very low price range (I have already given the example of CCNN at about NGN20 to NGN21, I will prefer NGN20).

The fund for now is ignoring the Nigerian market. Let us continue to wait for when the fund will be interested in the market. This is the time to gauge the strength of the local players in the market!!! (Let us see how far the locals can move this market, in the absence of the foreign funds).Time for some low volume stocks to shine. A case of when the cat is not around, the rats can now claim kingship of the house!!!

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution:
This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2018
yok:
MSCI NIGERIA MOVEMENT IN PORTFLIO FOR 2 JULY 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

Yesterday was a low volume day for the market.

[/b]

d fund cash position . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Hi, Fxuser:

In terms of the fund cash position, it seems the fund is selling and taking away the money for now.

The fund will have cash when you see a positive value under the "Market Value ($)" column.

I have used this to correctly see the fund bringing in new money.

Thanks Brother. i appreciate your contribution to this forum "1 love".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Frontier Market Article

https://www.stormkinganalytics.com/blog-1/the-new-frontier

Read (4mins)

''The greatest concern is that the exit of large markets could render the Frontier Market Index obsolete. The countries that remain are vastly smaller than the recent graduates and may not be in a position to become Emerging Markets in the near future. Lack of market power will make the Frontier Market designation less significant and passive development strategies more incoherent. This has prompted some to rely on a combined Frontier-Emerging Market Index rather than the rapidly-shrinking FMI. Others have championed patience and faith in growing Frontier Markets. ''

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2018
yok:
Hi, Fxuser:

In terms of the fund cash position, it seems the fund is selling and taking away the money for now.

The fund will have cash when you see a positive value under the "Market Value ($)" column.

I have used this to correctly see the fund bringing in new money.

Thanks Brother. i appreciate your contribution to this forum "1 love".

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Mpeace:
Chai, no be all back benchers be iti oh.
Chai! I no go talk anything. At least I dey take my classes serious and I dey improve well well. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Pre-market seems to be collapsed bids and offers. Just seeing single bids and single offer everywhere or maybe its highest bid and lowest offer thing.... still observing. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
6 kobo dividend shocked
Please when is the closure date?
Some people go still hammer for this stock. lipsrsealed [s]Na so e be last year when people dump am so tey, the price come jump up.[/s]
Make nobody quote me o, I no dey inside the bus. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2018
One reputable house/firm recommended and upgraded three insurance stocks for buy.
They are reliable but no one can trust anyone's judgement here. Those stocks are among the ones presently not reckoned with.
Let me come and be going before someone says its MH. grin We continue to observe. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Mcy56:

Please when is the closure date?
Some people go still hammer for this stock. lipsrsealed [s]Na so e be last year when people dump am so tey, the price come jump up.[/s]
Make nobody quote me o, I no dey inside the bus. cheesy

Quantification date - Sep 7

Closure date -- Sep 10-14

Payment - Sep 21
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2018
pls anybody trading with investment one? whats going on with this company their platform is not updating, the same thing yesterday. sometimes they purposely do these things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2018
yom2:
pls anybody trading with investment one? whats going on with this company their platform is not updating, the same thing yesterday. sometimes they purposely do these things.
Contact their customer care service or send mail to them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Quantification date - Sep 7
Closure date -- Sep 10-14
Payment - Sep 21
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Mcy56:
One reputable house/firm recommended and upgraded three insurance stocks for buy.
They are reliable but no one can trust anyone's judgement here. Those stocks are among the ones presently not reckoned with.
Let me come and be going before someone says its MH. grin We continue to observe. tongue

What are you hiding under your sleeves??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2018
I am loyal to my employer now grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2018
swilo:
tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Weldon Sir! tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

6 kobo dividend shocked
no wonder people are dumping the stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Mcy56:

which kind talk be this?
spill the milk na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2018
arduino:
which kind talk be this? spill the milk na cheesy
Chai! I no monkey hunt o. grin Na info I get I dey share and it is not in any way a buy recommendation please.
MBenefit is one of them.
Gurus in the house could help us analyze it as well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2018
swilo:

Her portfolio

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You have lost so much(recently) that you are now loyal to your employer that you wanted to sack. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Mcy56:

Chai! I no monkey hunt o. grin Na info I get I dey share and it is not in any way a buy recommendation please.
MBenefit is one of them.

Below is the company’s valuation and forecast for five years:
Forecast and Valuations.
Model Parameters
Risk Free Rate 12.95%
Beta 0.003 (0ver 4 years)
Risk Premium 6%
Cost of Debt 0.96%
Weight of Debt 41%
Weight of Equity 59%
Cost of Equity 12.97%
WACC 8.0258674%
Terminal growth 3.0% Outstanding Shares 8,000,000,000.
Implied Equity Value per share 2.16
We recommend a BUY for the shares of Mutual Benefits Assurance with potential upside of over 100%.

according to nairametrics,this coy is doing a right issue just after paying teshere div.all this analyst self https://i1.wp.com/nairametrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Mutual-Benefits-Assurance-Plc.jpg?fit=1600%2C1000&ssl=1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2018
tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
according to nairametrics,this coy is doing a right issue just after paying teshere div.all this analyst self https://i1.wp.com/nairametrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Mutual-Benefits-Assurance-Plc.jpg?fit=1600%2C1000&ssl=1
Purpose of mentioning it here too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=Mcy56 post=69042630] Purpose of mentioning it here too.wait oo mutual is already on full bid oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mcy56:

Purpose of mentioning it here too.
after the right,the shares outstanding will be 8 billion!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=DOLLARTEX post=69042831][/quote]

It's been on full bid before I even mentioned it here. No be me o. grin
During the bear period, its one of the few companies gaining then. Think I mentioned it here then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mcy56:

It's been on full bid before I even mentioned it here. No be me o. grin
During the bear period, its one of the few companies gaining then. Think I mentioned it here then.
nice one mcy!what about our japaul? what is happening?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Ibrahim505(m), crownprince2017, ositadima1(m), lancee(m), Laso09, 1jboi, cocolacec(m), otokx(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.