Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895317 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Avantajj: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2014
ihedioramma: What is the name of the stock and why?

Actually the why has been given it is name u seek.

It is FOrte oil. Buy at range 160-180 ( that's if it comes down, and if it does then we are definitely on schedule for another rally) before October. Thank goodness for FO. At least I can boast of truly making money this year!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2014
Dexterax: If it's any comfort to the superstitious, I've got a picture of the Wall Street Charging Bull as my screensaver for the week...

grin
You mean there will be a charging bull this week? Why are you not speaking clearly so that those of us who didn't go beyond grammar school education can understand. For a change, give me your stock pick just now or you're fired! Are you a parable man? Enough of your parables. Let us see your conspicuous dexterity.

#Abeg I dey joke o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Deal all, I want to make short to medium term entries into any 10 of the following picks at the entry price indicated, make una please advise me biko!:

ASHAKACEM 33.00
CAVERTON 5.60
CCNN 14.50
DANGSUGAR 8.70
ETI 16.25
FBNH 14.60
FCMB 4.25
FIDELITYBK 1.95
FIDSON 3.20
JAPAULOIL 0.51
MAYBAKER 1.58
SKYEBANK 2.9
TOTAL 179
TRANSCORP 5.65
UBA 7.2
UBN 8.16
VITAFOAM 4.1
WAPIC 0.76
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2014
Tolu u no go kee me ...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2014
@SKYQUEST: choi shocked Na so you get money money reach or you just dey feel our pulse on this forum? grin If I would advise you -and I really would - here are my thoughts:
1. Kindly prune down your thirst to 5 stocks with good "fundotechincal" standing. Seems you have just recovered from some chart studies grin, but you need more than that for this MIRACULOUS or STRANGE NSE.

2. Await a clear reversal pattern and, possibly, confirmations before you board any of those buses. FIDELITY is a possible target here.

3. Be sure you have news ±6months of any of the stocks you intend buying. TRANSCORP and ASHAKA comes to mind here. Would you want to board a bus that will refuse to move just after you obtain your ticket

4. You may kindly exercise some caution with DS and SKYE, perhaps.

5. You MAY get more from UBN than UBA in the short term.

#just my thoughts
#probabilistic ventures

@Dexterax: Nna ehn! How your hairy chest dey? grin
Did you manage to exit WAPIC before the deflection or you were caught napping while monkey scouting? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2014
@Moneysage: l still dey Wapic oh. Hehehe.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Moneysage: @SKYQUEST: choi shocked Na so you get money money reach or you just dey feel our pulse on this forum? grin If I would advise you -and I really would - here are my thoughts:
1. Kindly prune down your thirst to 5 stocks with good "fundotechincal" standing. Seems you have just recovered from some chart studies grin, but you need more than that for this MIRACULOUS or STRANGE NSE.

2. Await a clear reversal pattern and, possibly, confirmations before you board any of those buses. FIDELITY is a possible target here.

3. Be sure you have news ±6months of any of the stocks you intend buying. TRANSCORP and ASHAKA comes to mind here. Would you want to board a bus that will refuse to move just after you obtain your ticket

4. You may kindly exercise some caution with DS and SKYE, perhaps.

5. You MAY get more from UBN than UBA in the short term.

#just my thoughts
#probabilistic ventures

@Dexterax: Nna ehn! How your hairy chest dey? grin
Did you manage to exit WAPIC before the deflection or you were caught napping while monkey scouting? cheesy
Wapic is still a very valid pick at the momment. I just entered afresh again even at .78. And i feel cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2014
@Moneysage
God bless you real good
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2014
Where is the bursty Merci.... And the bigassical bigass?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2014
Toluway: Where is the bursty Merci.... And the bigassical bigass?

and d backtechnic pastor.
Any thread dt money is to be madefrom, i must see our pastor ministing there, frm investment to agric to business threads.This pastor doesnt depend on tithes oo. E no wan carry last.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Avantajj: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2014
SKYQUEST: Deal all, I want to make short to medium term entries into any 10 of the following picks at the entry price indicated, make una please advise me biko!:

ASHAKACEM 33.00
CAVERTON 5.60
CCNN 14.50
DANGSUGAR 8.70
ETI 16.25
FBNH 14.60
FCMB 4.25
FIDELITYBK 1.95
FIDSON 3.20
JAPAULOIL 0.51
MAYBAKER 1.58
SKYEBANK 2.9
TOTAL 179
TRANSCORP 5.65
UBA 7.2
UBN 8.16
VITAFOAM 4.1
WAPIC 0.76

On your list there are only three I have paid attn to.
Skye bank - it might fall further but I have begun buying (I never bought before now because of the TA that it wasn't ready to rally)
I am expecting it to rally in about 3-4 wks

I abandoned fidelity because the eventually rally will be short

CCNN should be for later.

TRANSCORP is advisable, yes it will definitely rally. I bought @ 3.60 around the time mercylicious said she bought. This was before all that noise.

You might like to add Wema for your short term goal. We expect a rally in a month. Yes don't be shy to contradict Naysayers target 100% for this one.

My Trading risks are high. ie I bought MRS and CONOIL @ 42 and 49 when nobody mentioned them but were consumed by OANDO and later transcorp and eterna. I expect their matters to end by oct ending. I also bought neimeth about 2wks ago @ range 1 to 1.06. I invested lesser funds than I did with MRS and CONOIL because of low trading volumes. So I can leave it easily. Buy early buy low. Have a personal reason why u are buying that stock. All the stocks I have bought have good FA.

Eterna is also a good one and I missed the short rally because again like mercylicious I was waiting @ 3. I am still waiting never jumped and bought because of the hype. I have a conviction it will begin rally end of oct. @ 3. We will see. It cant be dead on target of course but we will see.

But always think of buying LOW. This has been 70% of my portfolio's strength.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2014
@Dexterax: U still dey kwa! No qualms. Long term is always a safe haven. But I doubt any waiting will be SO long. (cc. Toluway)

@SKYQUEST: Amen. We're nothing but pencils... And Oga myjoy08 has been a constant pencil on this thread. Permit me to add a point to my earlier post:

6. Kindly reveiw myjoy08 recent posts or holler him for COOL prophecies regarding your picks. Note, you must have a means of Due Diligence because he will ALMOST CERTAINLY tell you to do your DD.

@Avantajj: Buying LOW has always HAD a proviso: That all listed coys enjoy equal attention of the Cowboys and the cycles of the former benefit from the interest of the latter. (or something like that)

In essence, while I admire your risk appetite, it will be good to factor in the interest of the game-players in our strategies. I'm reminded of a question stockbull asked sometime ago: "What if what you bought low falls further or refused to rise?" (paraphrased).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2014
mercylicious:

and d backtechnic pastor.
Any thread dt money is to be madefrom, i must see our pastor ministing there, frm investment to agric to business threads.This pastor doesnt depend on tithes oo. E no wan carry last.
Abeg who be this Pastor? We need a prophet here self. No be Whiningking sha. All i no about backtechnic is that it usually comes as occasional gratuitous special gift. To compensate consistent reliability and faithfulness. Wetin i know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Toluway: we are saying the same thing sir, as you can see. [b]The only area i disagree is where you said the Cop deal did not bring a rally. As i have said times earlier, Oando rally happened before the Cop deal itself. It moved from 15 to 32 Naira in anticipation of the deal. [/b]Series of events that follow the deal will continue to move this stock. Oando and Transcorps are the stocks to watch out for. These two stocks seem to have the same characteristics at the moment. Since these two buses have refused to reverse to carry the rest of us, i won't have any option than to fully hop in by Sept. ending or immediately following a good result. But the result for now, will not be my major yardstick. Dextra's strategy on this stock is wonderful and highly rewarding.

COP deal DID NOT bring any rally. Oando is a very crafty and risky stock (at the moment). This cannot be gainsaid. It is a stock that can make people rich and vice versa. We have to keep careful watch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
SKYQUEST: Deal all, I want to make short to medium term entries into any 10 of the following picks at the entry price indicated, make una please advise me biko!:

SKYEBANK 2.9
TRANSCORP 5.65
WAPIC 0.76

I think you may still get Skyebank at a lower price. N2.60 is a possibility. Wapic has been trading as low as N0.74 recently. Bullish sign for Transcorp but it may go into consolidated trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
@SKYQUEST, Go for Wapic and Transcorp for now, and if it possible you can add Oando to it based on the cash you have at hand. Good Luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Moneysage: @Dexterax: U still dey kwa! No qualms. Long term is always a safe haven. But I doubt any waiting will be SO long. (cc. Toluway)

@SKYQUEST: Amen. We're nothing but pencils... And Oga myjoy08 has been a constant pencil on this thread. Permit me to add a point to my earlier post:

6. Kindly reveiw myjoy08 recent posts or holler him for COOL prophecies regarding your picks. Note, you must have a means of Due Diligence because he will ALMOST CERTAINLY tell you to do your DD.

@Avantajj: Buying LOW has always HAD a proviso: That all listed coys enjoy equal attention of the Cowboys and the cycles of the former benefit from the interest of the latter. (or something like that)

In essence, while I admire your risk appetite, it will be good to factor in the interest of the game-players in our strategies. I'm reminded of a question stockbull asked sometime ago: "What if what you bought low falls further or refused to rise?" (paraphrased).
Your last paragraph reminds me of a radical strategy which i want to start implementing. Viz. Get a stock with a good fundamental, that is already rallying afresh, jump into the bus and be monitoring the time it will be getting close to the bus stop; then jump out. You would have made your own percentagge. The system is not foolproof though, if you find youself stranded in the bus, then convert to medium term. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Toluway: Your last paragraph reminds me of a radical strategy which i want to start implementing. Viz. Get a stock with a good fundamental, that is already rallying afresh, jump into the bus and be monitoring the time it will be getting close to the bus stop; then jump out. You would have made your own percentagge. The system is not foolproof though, if you find youself stranded in the bus, then convert to medium term. Simple.

Ah! What strategy have you been implementing since, Sir. undecided
This 'radical strategy' has been earning peeps COOL cash since the Great Depression. And it has also earned Moneysage a good sum since the time he learnt to spell his name.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Moneysage:

This 'radical strategy' has been earning peeps COOL cash since the Great Depression. And it has also earned Moneysage a good sum since the time he learnt to spell his name.

grin grin grin
I've equally been using this strategy as in forex trading. But now I want to major. No attachment to any stock. Daredevil Cowboysm. A Major in the army of Cowboys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Toluway: I've equally been using this strategy as in forex trading. But now I want to major. No attachment to any stock. Daredevil Cowboysm. A Major in the army of Cowboys.

This is not Toluway.

Ogbeni please #BringBackOurToluway!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Moneysage:

grin grin grin
I've been entering some stocks from car park na. Also from the lowest support. I've also been been using this on-the-run strategy as in forex trading. But now I want to major. No attachment to any stock. Daredevil Cowboysm. Major in the army of Cowboys. grin
Moneysage:

grin grin grin
I've been entering some stocks from car park na. Also from the lowest support. I've also been been using this on-the-run strategy as in forex trading. But now I want to major. No attachment to any stock. Daredevil Cowboysm. Major in the army of Cowboys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Moneysage:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mkwayisi: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2014

ASHAKACEM 33.00
CAVERTON 5.60
CCNN 14.50
DANGSUGAR 8.70
ETI 16.25
FBNH 14.60
FCMB 4.25
FIDELITYBK 1.95
FIDSON 3.20
JAPAULOIL 0.51
MAYBAKER 1.58
SKYEBANK 2.9
TOTAL 179
TRANSCORP 5.65
UBA 7.2
UBN 8.16
VITAFOAM 4.1
WAPIC 0.76
IMO, the hottest stock for short-term investment is PREMBREW. Since August 8, it has consistently risen from #0.77 to 1.65 (105.19% increase), within just 17 days!! Of course, you should know when the chips are set to come down smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deflover(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dexterax:
This is not Toluway.
grin

guy any news on the oando....i will be in lekki phase 1 on thursday.......any luck hanging out @ Bukka on admiralty way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oando nose-diving today, opportunity for new entrants

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
I'm so sorry my android phone just messed up everything. Coupled with very bad network.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
I'm so sorry my android phone just messed up everything. Couple with very bad network. I feel so embarrassed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dexterax:

This is not Toluway.

grin
Thank you so much Dexterax .You seem to know what happened. Being a dogged, tested and trusted Cowboy. I hope you're not stranded in Okoomu Oil ship sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
passwelle: grin

Seems that chairman sees Access bank as a good buy at any price belowe N10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Toluway: I'm so sorry my android phone just messed up everything. Couple with very bad network. I feel so embarrassed.

your hat don fall off without taken a single shot , new cowboy moves grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bbbwings, presiade(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.