Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11057150 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) ... (7813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2018
apiakason:
Good morning elders can anyone give me update on Chams stock in the exchange or have they trading or under any suspension?

Thanks for urgent update

Apiakason with love
It should be charms
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2018
phemmie06:

It should be charms

House please does morgan capital has hidden charges?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2018
apiakason:
Good morning elders can anyone give me update on Chams stock in the exchange or have they trading or under any suspension? Thanks for urgent update Apiakason with love
Chams has over 11M offer at 34k with no single bid. Not under any suspension but not currently been patronized by investors. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2018
aremso:
House please does morgan capital has hidden charges?
I dont think so. Any reason for the question?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Mcy56:

I dont think so. Any reason for the question?

i did a test run of online trading and i bought ucap 50units @ 3.05 with total value of #153.55 but i got #157.65. Kindly help check. just want to be sure of the charges
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2018
aremso:

i did a test run of online trading and i bought ucap 50units @ 3.05 with total value of #153.55 but i got #157.65. Kindly help check. just want to be sure of the charges

SMS charge (trade alert) nko?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2018
mendes911:

SMS charge nko?

Sorry, i never got any sms.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2018
aremso:
The selling charges has been factored into the purchase cost, hence the reason for the amount you saw.
For instance, you cant buy a particular stock at N1.00 and still see it reflected at N1.00; you might see it as N1.05 or something.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Mcy56:

The selling charges has been factored into the purchase cost, hence the reason for the amount you saw.
For instance, you cant buy a particular stock at N1.00 and still see it reflected at N1.00; you might see it as N1.05 or something.

Guru, am lost at this your big explanation, please come down to my tashere level..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2018
aremso:
aremso:
Guru, am lost at this your big explanation, please come down to my tashere level..
Check your Sale or Purchase Contract notes under the 'Report' drop-down to see the charges. Also included is the SMS charges.
You can check it for the particular stock by selecting the date the transaction was made.

Chai! Who be 'guru' ? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2018
aremso:

Whether you got it or not is a different matter. It's highly likely they are billing you for it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Mpeace:
Transcorp board meeting to approve q2 result held yesterday. When will the result show up?
Expecting UCAP result today.

UCAP released Q2 result on July 12 last year. So today is in order.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Mcy56:

Check your Sale or Purchase Contract notes under the 'Report' drop-down to see the charges. Also included is the SMS charges.

Chai! Who be 'guru' ? shocked shocked

u are the one now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2018
mendes911:
Whether you got it or not is a different matter. It's highly likely they are billing you for it.
You are right! You get it or not, is CSCS doing and not Morgan's.
CSCS is responsible for sending SMS for all your successful transactions. Sometimes you get, sometimes you dont.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2018
aremso:
u are the one now
Chai! Sir, you want my bosses and tishas to suspend me from class? shocked Even though, we dey on strike now. tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2018
Price Action
- once price can't hold above prev week close . . Janet is fully in charge
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
so now ppl here openly want to be using CHARMS to buy stocks.

i just read it...

be careful o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
shocked cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jasmine17(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
With this squeeze happening in OANDO since 2weeks now, if the result is above expectations, #20 is very possible.

But if it is below, #3 is also possible.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=Jasmine17 post=69341250]With this squeeze happening in OANDO since 2weeks now, if the result is above expectations, #20 is very possible.

But if it is below, #3 is also possible.

grin[/quot

To all the GURUS in the house, i thank God I thank you all for this forum. i no longer need to be at the mercy of my broker anymore, i can do all online by myself. my broker has been suspended indefinitely for now. though am only doing test running buying 10, 5, 5 units of my desired stocks and honestly am ok with the online stuff thank u all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
To all the GURUS in the house, i thank God I thank you all for this forum. i no longer need to be at the mercy of my broker anymore, i can do all online by myself. my broker has been suspended indefinitely for now. though am only doing test running buying 10, 5, 5 units of my desired stocks and honestly am ok with the online stuff thank u all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
all d fake supports have turned to ''fake resistance ''
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Banking index now in October/November 2017 mood;
We wait till it gets to the April 2017 mood grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Pre-Q2
- beware of the Q2 Bounce bias
- beware of the interim div bias
- beware of fake supports
- beware the stories u tell urself
- beware of ''dis gotta be the bottom bias '' lol
- beware of itchy fingers
- beware of internal conflict and doubt
- beware of ur self
- ya eagerness shall be punished , ur patience is key while ur execution & timing must be precise wt boldness
- if the heat is too much to bear , geeerrooout oof eeerrr mennn ..

lollx
#randomRamblings #NoteToSelf

Dis:
hv opened one 18yrs , cant come and kee myself
havASuuper Weekend People
#TGIF

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
aremso:
i can do all online by myself. though am only doing test running buying 10, 5, 5 units of my desired stocks and honestly am ok with the online stuff
Cool. cool
Hope you were able to figure out the 'charges' stuff.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
fxuser:
Pre-Q2
- beware of the Q2 Bounce bias
- beware of the interim div bias
- beware of fake supports
- beware the stories u tell urself
- beware of ''dis gotta be the bottom bias '' lol
- beware of itchy fingers
- beware of internal conflict and doubt
- beware of ur self
- ya eagerness shall be punished , ur patience is key while ur execution & timing must be precise wt boldness
- if the heat is too much to bear , geeerrooout oof eeerrr mennn ..

lollx
#randomRamblings #NoteToSelf

Dis:
hv opened one 18yrs , cant come and kee myself
havASuuper Weekend People
#TGIF

O you lucky devil. Glenfiditch?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Teeonly:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs 22853_EQUITY_ASSURANCE_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2018.pdf
Which kind name be this self? Like say dem dey abuse somebody. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
shigidi:

O you lucky devil. Glenfiditch?

absolutely . . boss.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
fxuser:

absolutely . . boss.
grin

Enjoy. Well earned

(1) (2) (3) ... (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) ... (7813) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AnointedFather and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.