Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024762 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Chibuking81:
cool
Thus guy. I did not see you for a while, making me believe there was a coming bull. Now you show up, it means only one thing, Bears Bears Bears.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mpeace:
Lol. Na Oga Agba go do that one for us. He get PHD na...

Bros I no dey do direct check again; now na video check
Wetin I find for Yayira direct check ehn........
Mendes been warn me I no hear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Bros I no dey do direct check again; now na video check
Wetin I find for Yayira direct check ehn........
Mendes been warn me I no hear

Ohhh. Those "thick hair" be wonjure you? You sure say no be she send you go back village?

#RunsAwayTillMonday.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
mendes911:

Ohhh. Those "thick hair" be wonjure you? You sure say no be she send you go back village?

#RunsAwayTillMonday.....

Everything djoin o
We been think say we go recover with a second bull Lol

Now person need money to woo Teeonly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mpeace:
Thus guy. I did not see you for a while, making me believe there was a coming bull. Now you show up, it means only one thing, Bears Bears Bears.
Coming election has kicked the really bull out, it will return back after election.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mpeace:
Sorry Ma.

Its Alright Sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You still refused to pay homage o

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mcy56:

She dey fear village people. She go do that when you come back to town, na town sure pass as per say you go trade and have enough kudi to spoil her. cheesy

Thank you Jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
After the last small bull run earlier in June, most stocks have been trading sideways (hanging around for Q2 results) with some bearish tendencies. The fall is not as bad as it seems. Most stocks have not even offered very good entry margins. Below are the declines so far for some selected stocks with closing prices on June 13 and July 13.

We're still watching and waiting grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy Sunday people!
Where is everyone? All is well o. smiley
Modified: musty00 don first me submit comment. That's a good one. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mcy56:
Happy Sunday people!
Where is everyone? All is well o. smiley
Modified: musty00 don first me submit comment. That's a good one. cool

Where d people naw? Na only me and you dey here.

And I dey leave you go now grin

This place is bearish. No excitement in the market grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
@ Sir musty00, no insurance stock made the list? That's interesting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
musty00:
Where d people naw? Na only me and you dey here. And I dey leave you go now grin
LOL. Issorite. grin
We'll keep praying for bull to surface. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mcy56:
@ Sir musty00, no insurance stock made the list? That's interesting

The only insurance stocks I monitor are custodian and nem, and they're both in green along with these other ones in my list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
musty00:
The only insurance stocks I monitor are custodian and nem, and they're both in green along with these other ones in my list.
Oh thanks. They seems to be somehow defensive during bear period, maybe its due to low patronage.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Registrars Frustrating Recovery of Unclaimed Dividends—Shareholders
**As Unclaimed Dividends Hit N130b
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/07/16/registrars-frustrating-recovery-of-unclaimed-dividends-shareholders/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2018
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 13 JULY 2018

On Friday 13 July 2018 the selling continues at a slightly lower pace.

This new week, if the selling by the fund reduces, then the expected bottom of the market may be a reality.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.
N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2018
wanaj0:
OandO in the news again

http://thenationonlineng.net/uk-court-volpi-to-pay-60-of-680m-owed-by-firm/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/16/oando-london-arbitration-court-orders-tinubus-firms-to-pay-volpi-680m/

https://guardian.ng/news/oando-crisis-resurfaces-as-london-court-orders-tinubu-to-pay-volpi-680m/

You can pick which version of the news to believe.

I expect many lawsuits after this.

How can one calculate EPS of OandO under this condition cool

oga Mpeace know best way to calculate it, he will teach us

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
currentprice:

oga Mpeace know best way to calculate it, he will teach us

grin grin grin

Chai na make my friend begin to think of his life this early morning.
I pray for the thing to go inversely............Make them pay oando not oando to pay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2018
wanaj0:
OandO in the news again

http://thenationonlineng.net/uk-court-volpi-to-pay-60-of-680m-owed-by-firm/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/16/oando-london-arbitration-court-orders-tinubus-firms-to-pay-volpi-680m/

https://guardian.ng/news/oando-crisis-resurfaces-as-london-court-orders-tinubu-to-pay-volpi-680m/

You can pick which version of the news to believe.

I expect many lawsuits after this.

How can one calculate EPS of OandO under this condition cool

Is this not a fight between Wale's company (Ocean and Oil) and Volpi? The way I see it, if Volpi successfully takes over Wale's company (Ocean and Oil) and directly becomes in-charge of Oando Plc, things might turn out good for shareholders of Oando Plc.

I may be wrong though on my assumptions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2018
mendes911:

Is this not a fight between Wale's company (Ocean and Oil) and Volpi? The way I see it, if Volpi successfully takes over Wale's company (Ocean and Oil) and directly becomes in-charge of Oando Plc, things might turn out good for shareholders of Oando Plc.

I may be wrong though on my assumptions.

Show me your friends and I will know who you are.

You think Volpi is a saint? Italian - Nigerian!!! Vultures are circling smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2018
wanaj0:

Seems Manga / Volpi hv dem own script
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2018
wanaj0:

Am not saying that Volpi is a saint or not, I don't know much about him. Am trying to highlight the fact about the court case. Left for me, Oando Plc needs changes badly. If Wale has to go, fine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2018
veecovee:
WARNING TO PAY ATTENTION.

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/15#69427519

And you didn't warn us about Diamond Bank......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2018
currentprice:
ok let start the week with transcop result

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22864_TRANSNATIONAL_CORPORATION_OF_NIGERIA_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

grin

What's this noncontrolling interest sef; chopping for the boys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Transcorp

- bounce

(1) (2) (3) ... (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: phemmie06(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.