Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11025154 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mcy56:

With kolanut abi for kolanut? You dey village still wan collect egunje for village? shocked

It depends on your understanding of kolanut. grin

The kolanut Coolcash will drop for Agba will be very different from the kolanut Agba will request from you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mcy56:
Transcorp now 1.20. shocked Na papa bear be this or wetin? angry

d bids below are calling it loudly to come back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
mendes911:
It depends on your understanding of kolanut. grin The kolanut Coolcash will drop for Agba will be very different from the kolanut Agba will request from you.
Oh! I see! The kolanut is gender based or class-based be that o. tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
fxuser:
d bids below are calling it loudly to come back
lol. No be small thing o. smiley
That's the irony of this market, the stocks that are written off self are defensive against the bear. See Japaul... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Coolcash1:
Una welldone for here o.... Just passing..... cool
Well done sir. U don face biz squarely. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
The bears are most welcome. Hope the index goes below 30,000. Never say never.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Oh! I see! The kolanut is gender based or class-based be that o. tongue grin

Why you come dey claim ignorance? Haven't I requested kolanut from you before?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mcy56:
Transcorp now 1.20. shocked Na papa bear be this or wetin? angry

It will be difficult for a stock like Transcorp to move in a bearish time like this, even with a very good result (especially without interim dividend).

Even the market movers (Guaranty and Zenith) could close below 39 and 23 respectively today, given current bid positions.

Watching... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Why you come dey claim ignorance? Haven't I requested kolanut from you before?

Modified: Think I now remembered the kolanut you are talking about, na your moniker they follow you but I no get the kind kolanut big man like you go collect na grin grin grin ...... Agba...lowo...meri. Chai!! shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
musty00:
It will be difficult for a stock like Transcorp to move in a bearish time like this, even with a very good result (especially without interim dividend). Watching... grin

Hhhmmmm, think you're right sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmm....kolaaanut smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
The journey is still far
We wait for the monthly RSI to fall below 40 at least, or 30 sef

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The journey is still far
We wait for the monthly RSI to fall below 40 at least, or 30 sef
...I don't think the economy is that bad; expecting reversal at worst between 45 - 48, except things don go bad
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Bookmarked grin
You'll wait till December. December 2016 that is.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mpeace, hope you haven't jumped into Oando yet? That stock na crazy stock meant for the lion hearted ones. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Guaranty closed at 36.55? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mails4funshi(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
From a new member.

To whom it may concern (Great minds on this forum).
There seems to be fire on the mountain with FBNH any thoughts as to why?

Help a brother ooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Chibuking81:

I am here now. Just 2% and celebration, by the time you will see -100%.
My announcement is not intended to undue anybody but to help, over some years now, I have been following what goes on in our country economy/ political environment, also foresee what follows it.
Go back to my post before 2015 election (in 2014) and see what happened, it's 100% accurate, again when I announced coming back of bull, it was also 100% correct.( when nairaland was hack most of our post was deleted by the hackers virus)
Another situation has come again, and this is for bear domination till after election, if you want accept, but it will surely come.
I must not run, but wait for the opportunity to present itself grin grin grin grin cheesy

Your conclusion is like a doctor giving prescription based on just his opinion rather than test results.

If you made enough findings on the 2014-2017 market crash, you'd discover that the impact of the elections was 10% or less.
On the other hand, the impending currency crisis held more than 50% weight of the cause.

Elections were concluded in Q1'15, why then did the market struggle thorough the next 8 quarters after elections.

On the other hand, the currency crisis began in late 2014, remained through 2015, worsened in 2016, and was abated in Q1'17. Check the growth trend of transactions in the I&E FX window and compare with the movement in the NSE ASI, the picture will be clearer.

Let me give an instance to illustrate why history may not always repeat itself.

On June 25th 2016, Your wife bought you a Rolex for your birthday.

ByJune 25th 2017, you expect another awesome gift from her. But you need to align your expectations with current realities.

While she was a big Executive in 2016, in 2017 she's in between jobs. So it'll be foolhardy to insist that history repeats itself.

Or your first son graduated with a first class degree, and his younger brother has just gotten into college. You wouldn't expect history to just repeat itself if you found that unlike his elder brother, your younger son chooses parties over classes.

THE ELECTION ISH IS OVER RATED!! IT'S PROBABLY GETTING ...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Well done sir. U don face biz squarely. grin

My dear, i don face am o....I will be back by Jan/Feb next year. So, for now na sidon look i dey... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sovereign Trust Insurance, thanks for another +7%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mcy56:
Guaranty closed at 36.55? shocked shocked

you mean 39.55 or what? chai!!!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
GTB has lost around 40% from around 55 top
Fallow space dey for my village o, what are friends for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
GTB has lost around 40% from around 55 top
Fallow space dey for my village o, what are friends for

It appears most of these equity fund managers invest heavily in GTB cos the moment it started sliding down, the rates on those equity based funds started nose diving.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
I have made up my mind not to sell my holdings, even if it takes 10 years for them to return to profitability.

I will not sell to grave robbers like Rabbi, cp, mendes, chib and whoever keeps waiting. grin

They can buy from others but not from me

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
currentprice:
you mean 39.55 or what? chai!!! grin

I fear when I saw it. Losing a whole 2.65 in a day! shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
rationalmind:
I will not sell to grave robbers like Rabbi, cp, mendes, chib and whoever keeps waiting. grin
The list long o grin

rationalmind:
It appears most of these equity fund managers invest heavily in GTB cos the moment it started sliding down, the rates on those equity based funds started nose diving.
The returns has drastically reduced. I pray for God's intervention quickly o. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
rationalmind:
I have made up my mind not to sell my holdings, even if it takes 10 years for them to return to profitability.

They can buy from others but not from me

Lol see bad belle grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
GTB has lost around 40% from around 55 top. Fallow space dey for my village o, what are friends for
Your village get electricity and network access? tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mcy56:

The list long o grin

The returns has drastically reduced. I pray for God's intervention quickly o. sad

Isn't this a paradox? You have joined the mattress gang by your own admission and you're praying for God's intervention. Keep praying grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, WestPB, Streetinvestor2, sirrotex, Learnwithgrace, Jaakay, janga(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.