Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11025481 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
rationalmind:

Isn't this a paradox? You have joined the mattress gang by your own admission and you're praying for God's intervention. Keep praying grin

Just make sure you look for more money to buy plenty more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Just make sure you look for more money to buy plenty more
Not yet, I need to heal from the present injury before I inject new funds grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
rationalmind:

Not yet, I need to heal from the present injury before I inject new funds grin

Na December/January I dey talk o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Na December/January I dey talk o
Na so we follow you buy for July, you don abandon the ship leave us grin
Now na December/January
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
rationalmind:
Isn't this a paradox? You have joined the mattress gang by your own admission and you're praying for God's intervention. Keep praying grin
shocked shocked
Na you talk about equity fund na, I come reply you say the rate don reduce significantly. Equity fund get different sizes na, just like indomie - small size dey, big size dey, hungry-man size dey. cheesy
You don use style tell me which level you dey, mattress gang. Chai! Twale baba agba. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
rationalmind:
I have made up my mind not to sell my holdings, even if it takes 10 years for them to return to profitability.

I will not sell to grave robbers like Rabbi, cp, mendes, chib and whoever keeps waiting. grin

They can buy from others but not from me

FUTO Mech. Eng. babe go party for IMSU dey talk say she go do shakara for all the guys wey go attend the party! Imagine.... FUTO babe wan do shakara where IMSU babes plenty. Make the babe no worry, enough willing and finer IMSU babes dey.

On this same note, Oga Rational, no bother ooo. More than enough people are willing to sell to us at the right time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
rationalmind:

Na so we follow you buy for July, you don abandon the ship leave us grin

Now na December/January

Bros I no buy anything for July o; I only left early July when I begin receive some shaving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
rationalmind:
Na so we follow you buy for July, you don abandon the ship leave us grin Now na December/January
Na OYO you dey if you follow him o. Somebody here made me to realize that too. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Na OYO you dey if you follow him o. Somebody here made me to realize that too. grin

Even me sef no follow myself grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Even me sef no follow myself grin
Lol. Like fxuser say make we dey beware of everything now including 'beware of urself'. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
rationalmind:
I have made up my mind not to sell my holdings, even if it takes 10 years for them to return to profitability.

I will not sell to grave robbers like Rabbi, cp, mendes, chib and whoever keeps waiting. grin

They can buy from others but not from me

Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Modified: Think I now remembered the kolanut you are talking about, na your moniker they follow you but I no get the kind kolanut big man like you go collect na grin grin grin ...... Agba...lowo...meri. Chai!! shocked grin

Your "kolanut" might be as big as he likes them. Befitting. Just try Agba and see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
mendes911:

FUTO Mech. Eng. babe go party for IMSU dey talk say she go do shakara for all the guys wey go attend the party! Imagine.... FUTO babe wan do shakara where IMSU babes plenty. Make the babe no worry, enough willing and finer IMSU babes dey.

On this same note, Oga Rational, no bother ooo. More than enough people are willing to sell to us at the right time.

Why she no go do shakara? you think say e easy to survive prof Achi, Ndubuizu and co?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
GTB has lost around 40% from around 55 top
Fallow space dey for my village o, what are friends for

This type of fall GTB fall today is the one I like. If others emulate, market direction and destination will be very clear, even to a blind man grin

We can make more money grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Some things can get a lot worse before they get better

#bearish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
musty00:

This type of fall GTB fall today is the one I like. If others emulate, market direction and destination will be very clear, even to a blind man grin

making a fresh weekly low ( daz over -35% off the yr top)

SP now dropping further below the 200 dma .. its a whole new mkt behaviour

all weekly charts nt looking good at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
fxuser:

Hmm....

But I think GTB may recover today's loss tomorrow, and then continue the gradual fall later with others. Today's fall was out of scope.

We remain patient...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
musty00:

i also love that too, am keeping my multiple tickets so i can enter wen the bus get to my various destinations. Zenith i beg follow your twin brother oo no go do home alone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
bigjay01:

Why she no go do shakara? you think say e easy to survive prof Achi, Ndubuizu and co?

Get the narrative...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
aremso:

i also love that too, am keeping my multiple tickets so i can enter wen the bus get to my various destinations. Zenith i beg follow your twin brother oo no go do home alone

Once GTB and Zenith joins any downtrend, know that an imminent reversal (however how temporary) is due.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
mendes911:

Once GTB and Zenith joins any downtrend, know that an imminent reversal (however how temporary) is due.

let them just join i beg and make the tin no be temporal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
aremso:

let them just join i beg and make the tin no be temporal

Chai shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
fxuser:

in other words, it is still on a downward trajectory?

same deal with FBNH?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
mendes911:

Get the narrative...

of course i do!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
mendes911:

It will rest around 27 to pick passengers for interim dividend, then to 22/24 September; final janet should take it to 18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

It will rest around 27 to pick passengers for interim dividend, then to 22/24 September; final janet should take it to 18

You're talking about GTB or Zenith?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Bros which one u dey talk about? GTB or Zenith?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
aremso:

Bros which one u dey talk about? GTB or Zenith?

GTB na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
bigjay01:

GTB na

make e be so oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
But people get mind o. Seeing the volume traded in OANDO today, despite the bad news hanging on their head, i am just imagining the motive of those buying these volumes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alphabanks: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Quick question: Is Diamond bank a profitable bank on the long run? Yes or No

(1) (2) (3) ... (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Testimonies777(m), Babynerd, freeman67, megawealth01, stronglink, Princkez and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.