Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024800 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yayira:

Hahahahaha I side it!
Where is Mpeace
So even @ 20 you’ll not buy ?

Why will anyone buy Zenith at 20?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yayira:

Hahahahaha I side it!
Where is Mpace

N22 is a very good price for Zenith (based on result released so far) and a support level as well (just for short time and believing that Q2 will give some % upswing). But if the support fails to hold, charts are saying N15 - N16. That kind of heartbreak....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg park one side. Everybody is not a grave robber like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
mendes911:
This life is just something else. All of a sudden, am scared of buying good stocks. Sacred of buying Zenith even if it gets to N22. Fear is just not a good thing (though it can save someone).

Everything you want in life is on the other side of fear - Jack Canfield.

May be you are my prophet this morning grin
Not related to stocks though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Have you forgotten his favourite holding period is infinity. grin grin grin
Well BARGAIN HUNTERS ASSOCIATION are patiently waiting for FBNH @ Sub N4. *ThE OcToPuS*
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
mendes911:

Abeg park one side. Everybody is not a grave robber like you.

You will get your 22 tomorrow grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
mendes911:

N22 is a very good price for Zenith (based on result released so far) and a support level as well (just for short time and believing that Q2 will give some % upswing). But if the support fails to hold, charts are saying N15 - N16. That kind of heartbreak....

Hahahahaha
Just be careful what you wish for.. God is so cute He might as well just give you in double folds.. after you don enter he’ll continue to grant your wish grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

No ooo you for no buy at all.. come make dem dash you. Free

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You will get your 22 tomorrow grin

It will zoom pass N22 today, probably within the next hour! And am not buying today. Let the bear spread across all other stocks first. UCap, AfriP and co are yet to get their own baptism of fire.

(NB: You may also want to ignore all my projections. This is a man speaking out of FEAR).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
mendes911:

It will zoom pass N22 today, probably within the next hour! And am not buying today. Let the bear spread across all other stocks first. UCap, AfriP and co are yet to get their own baptism of fire.

When you are through with Zenith at 22, please pass it to me at 14
What are friends for
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
mendes911:

(NB: You may also want to ignore all my projections. This is a man speaking out of FEAR).

You did not shift goalpost this time oo you carry the goalpost to another stock
Hahahahaha grin
So now you are waiting for UCap and Afriprud ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yayira:

You did not shift goalpost this time oo you carry the goalpost to another stock
Hahahahaha grin
So now you are waiting for UCap and Afriprud ?

Am not waiting for UCap and AfriPrud... Am trying to say that normalcy might return a bit after the bears have been spread across evenly. Maybe that's when I will be comfortable to re-enter Zenith for a short trade.

No worry, people go look for Zenith next year at N40 and they won't get any to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
mendes911:

Am not waiting for UCap and AfriPrud... Am trying to say that normalcy might return a bit after the bears have been spread across evenly. Maybe that's when I will be comfortable to re-enter Zenith for a short trade.

No worry, people go look for Zenith next year at N40 and they won't get any to buy.

you never can tell.. might be treading around 20 next year .. lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
bigjay01:

Oga fxuser and BBM, what is techy story on FBNH & ZB abeg?

- still bearish on all times frames ... from the breaking below 50ma to under d 200ma
- most stocks 50ma are now well below d 200ma = death cross
- dis fresh sell offs are behaviours of d new trends
- so bounces are now corrections to major trend and they will come

#DeathCrossWahala
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

When you are through with Zenith at 22, please pass it to me at 14
What are friends for

chai wicked pipu
na una de break all d support
lollx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
fxuser:

- still bearish on all times frames ... from the breaking below 50ma to under d 200ma
- most stocks 50ma are now well below d 200ma = death cross
- dis fresh sell offs are behaviours of d new trends
- so bounces are now corrections to major trend and they will come

#DeathCrossWahala

You may have successfully confused me the more. I could only understand "- still bearish on all times frames"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
ogedanny:
I have received a lot of response from my blog subscribers on how they can get started trading US stocks and strategies to profit from short-term price moves in stocks like Facebook, Apple, Visa, MasterCard, Amazon, Groupon, Microsoft, etc.

While I am still working on a video that covers the exact strategies I am using to buy low and sell high, I have decided to open a WhatsApp group: US Stock Traders, so that you can ask me questions on opening an account, funding your account in Naira, and placing your first trade.

This group is strictly for short-term traders who open and close their trade in 4 days to 2 weeks.

Click here to join the group now.

Warning: We will ban you from the group if you post an update that is not connected to the group.

Has anybody ban you here for posting misleading stuffs?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
mendes911:

You may have successfully confused me the more. I could only understand "- still bearish on all times frames"

no vex jare
we are in a downtrend (deathCross) and price behaves differently
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
FBN & Zenith

- are d shareholders fighting too lollx
- very wicked sell off

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
cool

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
fxuser:
FBN & Zenith

- very wicked sell off

Ire akari grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
fxuser:
FBN & Zenith

- very wicked sell off

Zenith finally called for backup at N22.90.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
lostinHeaven:
good day gents,
bought zenith at 24.05right now,blv its a fantastic purchase

How far Sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
mendes911:

How far Sir?

Guy u wicked ooo. leave the guy let him enjoy his fantastic purchase oo with 25k interim dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
mendes911:
How far Sir?
Chai! You be bad somebori. grin
Fyi, the oga you quoted is operating from a different planet entirely. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Ire akari grin
shocked shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
aremso:

Guy u wicked ooo. leave the guy let him enjoy his fantastic purchase oo with 25k interim dividend

This is me trying to distract myself. Trying to cure my itchy fingers by distracting myself. Apologies to everyone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
mendes911:

Zenith @#40 next year, which time precisely?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Ire akari grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yayira:

Hahahahaha I side it!
Where is Mpeace
I told you naa, even at 20kobo them no go buy. They will keep shifting until thy kingsdom come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) ... (7801) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.