Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10878712 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
phemmie06:
Pls any green light in union diagnostics?
The figures are quite excellent. They should reflect on the price soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
God bless you.
phemmie06:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23039_OANDO_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf
Pls open it, I heavy for here.
After transcorp this is my next.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
KingDTee:
Agawomeri u can run ur mouth because this place is not identity linked. u can not bear the guts to stand before me in person.
Not even the smallest of lance corporals under my command. Hell punish u there!!!!

shutta up your stinking mouth Mr. Man. Who you be self? This don too much. Can you withstand ordinary fulani herders? Are trying to intimidate us with uncouth behavior which is prevalent in that dungeon circle of yours? You can intimidate others but not me. If you make this escalate to next level, I will make you test your military prowess in really battle field, bloody military!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
myjoy085:

shutta up your stinking mouth Mr. Man. Who you be self? This don too much. Can you withstand ordinary fulani herders? Are trying to intimidate us with uncouth behavior which is prevalent in that dungeon circle of yours? You can intimidate others but not me. If you make this escalate to next level, I will make you test your military prowess in really battle field, bloody military!

This is serious.Are you Agba?
Is there something I am missing?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mpeace:

Pls open it, I heavy for here.
After transcorp this is my next.
I have been here since there PP, even before this result I have it in mind to acquire more unit when it touch 20k
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
People mostly tend to get at each others neck when they aren't trading with their idle funds.

Some of us are patiently waiting for Dangflour at sub-N7.

Bargain Hunters take note!!!

WE shouldn't forget that 2018 is the GAME. So let's stay FOCUS.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
currentprice:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23042_CUSTODIAN_INVESTMENT_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

grin
Only God knows why some insurance companies are yet to release their results, anyway NEM was in this category some years back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
you are welcome.uniondac should go back to 50kobo valuation.

Just be careful.
Just sold my holdings in the company this week after being trapped for many years.

Na only aso savings remain now from my legacy stocks. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
phemmie06:
I have been here since there PP, even before this result I have it in mind to acquire more unit when it touch 20k grin
Wicked. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
locodemy:

This is serious.Are you Agba?
Is there something I am missing?

Not Agba,i wish I got this guy when he has not been banned. I would have teach him the lesson of his life. He gate crashed here and begin to insult every body. Any person that knows him should warn him not to surface here again after serving his ban.

Nb: Oracle, I want you back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
phemmie06:

I have been here since there PP, even before this result I have it in mind to acquire more unit when it touch 20k
grin
Same here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
phemmie06:

grin
Not a bad result PAT of 8.4b as against 4.5billion of last year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oando is selling at a premium.with a cashflow and asset quality like this,i will nt be shocked if wale tinubu decides to rob the central bank!fairprice...#2.50 CC mendes911
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mpeace:
Not a bad result PAT of 8.4b as against 4.5billion of last year.

EPS of 29kobo that means annualised EPS will be around 55kobo. good result indeed. i pity the poor shareholders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
aremso:

EPS of 29kobo that means annualised EPS will be around 55kobo. good result indeed. i pity the poor shareholders.

A company with outstanding shares of 12billion makes a PAT of N8billion is not bad yo me.
I might not kw how you or they calculated the eps but it appears to me to be more than that.
Dont pity us oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
Oando is selling at a premium.with a cashflow and asset quality like this,i will nt be shocked if wale tinubu decides to rob the central bank!fairprice...#2.50 CC mendes911
I hope he will come back too. Some of his posts calls for caution on venturing into some stocks. He's an experienced hand here.
I don't know why some people did not see the positive aspect of his posts but chose to castigate him. I hope they are happy now. undecided
They wouldnt do and wouldnt allow the person doing be in peace.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mpeace:
A company with outstanding shares of 12billion makes a PAT of N8billion is not bad yo me.
I might not kw how you or they calculated the eps but it appears to me to be more than that.
Dont pity us oh.

i hope you also consider the debt profile of oando too pls and not referring to London case oo. at lease to the best of my litttle knowledge, nothing has been given to the shareholders for the past 3yrs. Wishing you good luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mcy56:

I hope he will come back too. Some of his posts calls for caution on venturing into some stocks.
I don't know why some people did not see the positive aspect of his posts but chose to castigate him.
true talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
myjoy085:

Not Agba,i wish I got this guy when he has not been banned. I would have teach him the lesson of his life. He gate crashed here and begin to insult every body. Any person that knows him should warn him not to surface here again after serving his ban.

Nb: Oracle, I want you back
Referring to that guy is like fighting with a lagos conductor. we are more than that, Let him be please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Calebbold:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23032_MOBIL_OIL_NIG_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23035_JULIUS_BERGER_NIG._PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

Money everywhere!!!!
grin
Good one from both stocks. Yours truly have both constituting 75% of my portfolio. I hope they will compensate for the loss my portfolio has seen in the last 4 months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
@onegentleguy, you are welcome back. Either good or bad, you deserved to be fined for absenting yourself from your constituency (NSEMPA). Therefore, your fine is 1,000 units of nestle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
kolaish:
@onegentleguy, you are welcome back. Either good or bad, you deserved to be fined for absenting yourself from your constituency (NSEMPA). Therefore, your fine is 1,000 units of nestle grin
cheesy[img]https://media1./images/630966f2d729c9c66a9bd25fda8cf4a0/tenor.gif?itemid=4569319[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
kolaish:
Why you go fine him 1000 units of Nestlé. You don't need to downgrade him. Oga my own fine is just 1000 unit of Manchester united shares. You can conevet it to nestle shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mpeace:
Dont pity us oh.

brov, PAT attributable to the shareholder like you is 2.9B , the bal of 5.5 is for the cow boy

even with the 2.9B PAT all others metrics doesn't indicate good future for the stock

PEG 6.6 with grow rate of 1%

though the stock might prove me wrong but it better to just jaaaa from this stock with ur little profit , the risk is too much my brother.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 812clothings(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Okay
Thanks sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
pluto09:

Just be careful.
Just sold my holdings in the company this week after being trapped for many years.

Na only aso savings remain now from my legacy stocks. grin

This is suffering from the ignored stock effect. The share price has not performed in the past so nobody pays it any attention.

Union Diagnostic had negative retained earning for a couple of years (- N635m as @ 2015, -N320mas @ 2016) which has now been written off with the latest result. (+N157m as @ Q2 2018). The company is now in a position to pay dividend to its long suffering shareholders with a reasonably high dividend yield at the current proce

Market Cap is N710m 2016 PAT was N316m valuation wise it is pretty cheap. With the latest result it is on track to exceed the 2016 PAT.

The demand for their services (Medical tests) is huge, profitability has been consistent and growing steadily over the past 4 years and capital requirement is low with minimal debt. Float is 49% or N340m so slight buying pressure pushes the share price up.

One should not be anchored to the past but update the prospects of the company with recent information.

Cheers
The MonkeyHunter

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chai! This class dry o. Why this come happen when Q2 results are coming in?
I'm yet to read one post on stock from Oga military, his supporters and that Kulikuli or wetin he call himself again. angry

Agba abeg connect to internet from your village. cheesy
Mendes911, you have to ignore haters o, their hatred did not remove one kobo from your portfolio.
Oga RabbiDoracle come back no vex biko, the Mod already did justice to the nuisance.

Hope say we are safe in the hands of this MH you left us in his/her care. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
tritritri:
@ current price u didnt see what mende did wrong ?

Dere r certain set of people here who’s Job is to monitor whatever anyone post to buy only to bring up the post if the buy goes wrong, making jest of people finance in the name of dey have right to post dere opinion .

Dey did it to me but i went ghost mode

Dey started with loco , mocking all his wrong doing !

This set of people never post wat dey buy or sale , or give advice about stock dere main focus is who’s post to digg out and laugh and joke about Agbalowemiri is d LEADER of this group

You are very correct. Only a blind and wicked person would see whats going on here and say it is right.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=tritritri post=69721384][/quote]

Na them truly get nairaland. SMN loading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
onegentleguy:
Pls what is going on here?
...A respected member (Sir Jacob) that I hold in high esteem just called my attention to the issues here via what's up.
God knows am just seeing these things right now.

You even bothered to defend yourself against that blockhead? Would have ignored if i were you. Nairaland done make everybody mates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aj8(m), Prolificlife(f), Raider76, freeman67, Jats2k2002, thebargainhunte, chillykelly86(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.