Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10970772 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...it'll be great if it's green throughout the week!
grin grin grin grin grin
Well, we just have tomorrow left!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
@ current price u didnt see what mende did wrong ?

Dere r certain set of people here who’s Job is to monitor whatever anyone post to buy only to bring up the post if the buy goes wrong, making jest of people finance in the name of dey have right to post dere opinion .

Dey did it to me but i went ghost mode

Dey started with loco , mocking all his wrong doing !

This set of people never post wat dey buy or sale , or give advice about stock dere main focus is who’s post to digg out and laugh and joke about Agbalowemiri is d LEADER of this group

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
tritritri:

Dere r certain set of people here who’s Job is to monitor whatever anyone post to buy only to bring up the post if the buy goes wrong, making jest of people finance in the name of dey have right to post dere opinion .

Dey did it to me but this was my respond ,

This set of people never post wat dey buy or sale , or give advice about stock dere main focus is who’s post to digg out and laugh and job about Agbalowemiri is d LEADER of this group

to me that is not wrong doing, if you don't want pple to comment on your buy or sell then u dont have to be on a public forum.

did anybody comment on what you buy/sell since you keep it to yourself since you decided to go offline here?

nobody will come and beat u in your house if you dont go to them grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
bye janet! no forget to take ur ass lickers with u
RabbiDoracle:
I used to think that this forum is a place where intellects, smart guys from different walks of life contribute ideas. But recent comments suggest otherwise and insults hurled at people who even tend to mediate.

The forum seems to have lost it just like SMN did and the moderators (if there are any) seem to be silent on this issue.

This is my last post here. I'm gone!

At least I can share information with few persons that I met here via other communication channels.

Good luck guys!

Happy investing!

Goodbye!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=currentprice post=69721225]

to me that is not wrong doing, if you don't want pple to comment on your buy or sell then u dont have to be on a public forum.

did anybody comment on what you buy/sell since you keep it to yourself since you decided to go offline here?

nobody will come and beat u in your house if you dont go to them grin

grin
[/quote

IF SO WHY DID U INSIST MENDE POST ABOUT PA EMA WAS WRONG AND MADE HIM APOLOGISE ?

Make una countinue na una get nairaland na ! NA UNA WAY .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pls what is going on here?
...A respected member (Sir Jacob) that I hold in high esteem just called my attention to the issues here via what's up.
God knows am just seeing these things right now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmm.Na so? They beat drum for forest come dey ask who beat the drum for road. Holy people of Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
tritritri:

Dey did it to me but i went ghost mode

This set of people never post wat dey buy or sale , or give advice about stock dere main focus is who’s post to digg out and laugh and joke about Agbalowemiri is d LEADER of this group

@ tritri i read at your post again but you left out my name, i was the only person that did mention how heavy you are. pls note i just appreciate/respect you for what you are doing despite the so much resources within your possession as young as you are, not for anything but for the fact that you did come out with fact, truth of what happen to you how much you loss/gain. no monkey hunting instead seeking advice on how to increase wealth

some youth with that kind of cash will rather decide to ride on power bike showing off in the street than looking for way to increase the fund reason i respect you not because of anything. why will adult like other pple to lose money when we are not from same compound for competition .

God do your own, God do my own so why should i wish u bad, the mkt is too large to monopolized . if i dont like pple to coment good or bad on me i will go ghost mode. Simple

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mcy56:

Will you just STFU and stay off my mentions! So what if I don't see anything wrong in his mentions, cant you 'intellectual' that sees negative in all his post say something?
Same person with another moniker. undecided

Continue to wallow in your stup.id.ity. thats my last word to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
tritritri:
F SO WHY DID U INSIST MENDE POST ABOUT PA EMA WAS WRONG AND MADE HIM APOLOGISE ?

Make una countinue na una get nairaland na ! NA UNA WAY .

read my post very well, i said so because he mention oga emma family join. if he direct the post to only oga emma. no shaking

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
KingDTee:

Tell that to ur 'twerpic' parents who gave birth to a total no good and slowpoke like you.
dead being!!!!
KingDTee:

God punish u there!!!! Heaven should strike u there.
I am not Sir OGG who tolerates the many foolish acts from the likes of madness.
If u like u believe, if u like don't believe.
Dont u ever refer to me in that manner ever again. Beast!!!!
KingDTee:
Agawomeri u can run ur mouth because this place is not identity linked. u can not bear the guts to stand before me in person.
Not even the smallest of lance corporals under my command. Hell punish u there!!!!

@ Sir KingTee,
Frankly, I am disappointed in u !!
I do not like this at all. ...I hate it.
I have been of help to u in the past, yet u can not just comply with what I asked of u... why Sir?
Even if u feel I might be too small or ur so angry in defending me, at least I begged u to put this matter to bed. ...I can't believe u could do this again after my mail to u the last time.
I have told u and others who leapt to my defence that this isn't the way to indulge. U can always pass ur message or make ur points known without toeing this line.
...just like Sir Kolaish use to do here.
Honestly, I might just ignore u if u continue like this.
Why all this Sir? ...pls I told u I have already forgotten about the said incident. ...u too need to move on. There are far more important matters.

Pls kindly stop this Sir. ...stop it pls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mails4funshi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pls what is going on here?
...A respected member (Sir Jacob) that I hold in high esteem just called my attention to the issues here via what's up.[color=#990000][/color]
God knows am just seeing these things right now.[/quote]

This what'up /WhatsApp word looks familiar!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm.Me self go begin vex my own.There some kinds of camelion comments my ears no go like to hear here o.Abeg make we only talk of stocks and leave dramma alone for politicians.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
@currentprice i didnt mention u because u act this way once in a while not always like others who do dis everytym, some r even here to see if there is any one to yabb!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
pluto09:

No respite in sight.Who will rescue this one Smh
Ihedi is still there to do the rescue work grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Just started reading comments after few weeks ... on vac..Hope everything is ok with my brothers and sisters ..PLS Let there be PEACE O..I BEG

THANKS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
https://politicsngr.com/breaking-sokoto-governor-tambuwal-defects-apc-pdp/

Nigeria politics is gathering momentum, we in stock market are watching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
tritritri:
@currentprice i didnt mention u because u act this way once in a while not always like others who do dis everytym, some r even here to see if there is any one to yabb!

this is corruption, pls mention my name next time, that will not add/deduct money in my portfolio

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
KingDTee has been ban. peace till he come back

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
lancee:
Just started reading comments after few weeks ... on vac..Hope everything is ok with my brothers and sisters ..PLS Let there be PEACE O..I BEG

THANKS

Supported. This is a virtual world. Don’t let this define who you are. Focus on the message not the messenger. We travel different roads in life. Let Love reign please. Enough is enough! Thank you all!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
currentprice:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23021_LIVESTOCK_FEEDS_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

grin grin grin
Your laugh made me look at the account.

Gross profit margin is now4%! If not for the grant in "Other income", this Company might not have survived H1.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Let me use this opportunity to apologise to any who may have felt offended by any and all post defending me.
...this whole trouble started out because of me.
But quite frankly, I would never wish for things to degenerate to this level. ...it's NEVER in my kind of person.
Yes I was angry that a few persons misunderstood my good intentions and even insulted me then, but it was just for that day.
...I never woke up with it in mind the next day. ...I have since moved on and forgotten about the issue, and I say this with utmost sincerity.
...and to those who may think that I have any link to Sir KingTee, hear this; I am NOT the same person as him.
Take it or leave it, I have NEVER had any other A/C here. ...NOT smart guy, NOT Kingtee or anyone else!! ...God knows that this is the truth and nothing but the whole truth.
The few that am close to here (they know themselves) can immediately call my attention privately. ...and I will show proof that am not the same person as Sir Kingtee. ...perhaps possibly arrange for a meeting with any within my state of residence.
I don't know if some persons here are just deliberately doing this to run me down. ...just wonder what they'll gain from indulging in that.
While I truly appreciate his or anyone else's fierce defence for me, it has gotten to a level I no longer like. ...I have always made that clear here.
I feel bad because I know I honestly hold some persons here in high esteem, same way they hold me.

On a final note, I have said it before, and I'll say it again;
I never said I won't post here again ...I only had to limit my post because I felt it should serve the interest of all. ...will keep posting, but when necessary.

Everyone (including those for and against me) should stop this bouts of SHAME. ...before the real essence of this prestigious forum hits the rock.
We are all here to learn from one another.
To those I may have offended, pls forgive me. ...and to those who may have offended me, I forgive u.
Pls lets move forward !!

@ Sir Kingtee I am so very SORRY if this offends u Sir.
I truly do appreciate ur show of defence and eulogies. ...thank u for everything but pls its high time u put a stop to these acts.
I'll send u a mail in a jiffy. ...Pls Sir, I beg u to kindly do well to act on it.
To all those who have leapt to my defence in one way or the other, I thank u. ...I sincerely appreciate u !!
But PLS ITS TIME TO MOVE ON.

Regards.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
kolaish:
Ihedi is still there to do the rescue work grin

Be prepared to face your attackers because of yaabing pa Ihedi on livestock.

THE TRUITH IS IHEDI WILL CARRY ANY NEGATIVE/POSITIVE THINGS THAT COMES OUT OF LIVESTOCK.

There is no difference between your comment and that of mendes.There is nothing wrong in remembering someone who carries any stock like his papa company when it goes awry.

I have been yaab for fcmb,japaul and now zenith yet i dont care much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
^
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
It's always good to move on in life, as far as God is God forever, we must ride on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Cadillac15:
Continue to wallow in your stup.id.ity. thats my last word to you.
Very arrogant! Nonsense and ingredient! undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mcy56:

I want to believe now that this is OGG. This is virtual world for crying out loud, I'll suggest you take your frustration out of here and actually take life easy. Life is not a bed of roses you know. It will do you well to skip some comments and actually focus on your goal.
To think that you were insulting everyone that doesnt believe in your school of thought is demeaning to say the least; even those who are trying to pacify you. I now wonder what your mission in this forum actually is.
I think when it comes to cracking jokes about someone, Loco should be the one calling for many people's head.
The interpretation you guys are giving to some posts is what is responsible for all these negative vibes, which in actual sense is absolutely unnecessary. We all see and interprete things differently.
Please allow peace to reign here biko.

Pfarealbilliona:

Always beware of the GENTLE ONES..

As they say, "The dog that does not bark, when it bites, there is no remedy".

Pls u are insulting and accusing me FALSELY !!
I am NOT him or anyone else. ...this is the whole TRUTH.

If u must indulge, pls kindly refer or do so with those behind the reason for ur anger.
However I'll sincerely advise everyone to hold out the olive branch. ...but for anything, for the sake of this all-touching forum.
It should be a united house and NOT a divided one.
...everyone (including me) should learn to accommodate and look out for everyone.
We are all here by ourselves and, for ourselves !!

I shall send a mail again to Sir Kingtee. ...and I hope he complies strictly to it this time.
Pls lets move forward.

Regards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abdulbaasit95(m), chipa, dangle and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.