Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10878346 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Cadillac15:

This babe. You dey see road o. Just that fear no let me enter. But i am just thinking of what will happen once a peaceful resolution with Voipi is announced.

grin grin I fold my hands dey look
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
PETERiCHY:
CP. Chibuking.Oracle and coy rightnow grin grin grin

Mesef don join them. Na sidon look o bros.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
still thinking after the result/expected dividend. how can a BULL survive this plenty Bear.

technically 200 EMA next

cc fxuser

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
make u na no worry, result/dividend will call more to the basket follow by bye bye janet

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
currentprice:
make u na no worry, result/dividend will call more to the basket follow by bye bye janet

grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
currentprice:

grin

The way I see it, traders seems to be buying when they should be selling. Watching in 3D.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
currentprice:
still thinking after the result/expected dividend. how can a BULL survive this plenty Bear.

technically 200 EMA next

cc fxuser

grin

why someone go buy if not a long timer? It is macro environment to micro environment.

ELECTION FEAR and companies results

Keep your money now, don't be overzealous bull grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yayira:
@Exlaid if truly you did not receive any UBA dividend just relax.. grin grin grin
They’ll pay fine and still pay you your dividend.

I no chop o!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yayira:

You’ll report them to SEC but before you send an email go one more time to the reg let them show you prove of UBA dividend collected by you (they have records for every dividend paid) and if they can’t prove you collected such dividend, right there tell them you’ll be reporting them to SEC I bet you they’ll release your money sharp sharp..

I've already tried to explain that to them, asking them to show me how and when I collected the said dividend, instead they said I should write a protest letter. Which one be protest letter?

Thanks I'll just send mail to SEC but I want an effective communication channel with SEC, so it's not come today, come tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
currentprice:

technically 200 EMA next

cc fxuser

grin

Sameway FEAR that made you sold your Cileasing @sub N1:40 now you are cheering and clapping for the fortunate ones in the bus. Kontinue.... better pray against the spirit of being a SIGNPOST undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Sameway FEAR that made you sold your Cileasing @sub N1:40 now you are cheering and clapping for the fortunate ones in the bus. Kontinue.... better pray against the spirit of being a SIGNPOST undecided

grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc - Proposed Rights Issue

Dealing Members are hereby notified that the Rights Issue of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc of 4,000,000,000 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each at the offer price of 50 Kobo per share on the basis of one (1) new ordinary share for every two (2) ordinary shares held as at 1 November 2017 will open for subscription as shown below:

Acceptance list opens: Monday, 6 August 2018

Acceptance list closes: Friday, 14 September 2018

This is for your information and necessary action please.

The share price is at 30k - 33k at the moment and I suspect that it has to rise to around the offer price of 50k before the end of offer if the offer is to be successful.

Fundamentally I have an issue with their Daewoo Securities loan which is both massive about 6bn and has been a source of FX risk to the company so will not hold long term.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
mendes911:

The way I see it, traders seems to be buying when they should be selling. Watching in 3D.

Maga must pay o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
PETERiCHY:

grin grin grin Peter go kill me with laugh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
PETERiCHY:
CP. Chibuking.Oracle and coy rightnow grin grin grin
Oga Peter, you dey tell us say you dey market be that o. No come tell us tomorrow say you too dey among the 'observation mode' crew members. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mcy56:

Oga Peter, you dey tell us say you dey market be that o. No come tell us tomorrow say you too dey among the 'observation mode' crew members. grin

He will soon carry his luck to 'dabaru' the beautiful +ve divergence wey Oga fuser draw grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mcy56:

Of course he's in WAPCO. Waiting for the stock to clock 3 euros....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
MonkeyHunter:
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc - Proposed Rights Issue

Dealing Members are hereby notified that the Rights Issue of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc of 4,000,000,000 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each at the offer price of 50 Kobo per share on the basis of one (1) new ordinary share for every two (2) ordinary shares held as at 1 November 2017 will open for subscription as shown below:

Acceptance list opens: Monday, 6 August 2018

Acceptance list closes: Friday, 14 September 2018

This is for your information and necessary action please.

The share price is at 30k - 33k at the moment and I suspect that it has to rise to around the offer price of 50k before the end of offer if the offer is to be successful.

Fundamentally I have an issue with their Daewoo Securities loan which is both massive about 6bn and has been a source of FX risk to the company so will not hold long term.

RUN! RUN! RUN!!! AKIN WANTS TO RECOVER THE MONEY SPENT ON HIS FAILED PDP GOVERNORSHIP CAMPAIGN IN OSUN STATE... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
mendes911:
Of course he's in WAPCO. Waiting for the stock to clock 3 euros....
grin grin
He don commot there na. He has another entry price now. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
MonkeyHunter:

My conscience is free and clear. I have only spoken for three stocks (C&I Leasing, Linkage Assurance and Union Diagnostic) and against one Conoil with clear justifications for my opinion. My comments are more often than not in response to people request for further insight into stocks and they are not for a one - two week pop in the price

Now let us look at the stocks again.

1)C&I Leasing (as Nomoney): First commented on C&I Leasing on the 23rd of November in response to MPeace statement.

"If the bolded is true then it is real danger. To raise 25billion by equity could mean rights issue or some other special placement that could see additional 20billion units of share or more. Hmm. If that is the case then this stock is an early candidate of 0.01. per share. Thank God for removing my interest from all these companies wey I no know wetin them dey sell. The 'excellent' result could be a ploy to lure both gullible and innocent investors into a long thing. Another DAARCOM loading, if true"

My response

An alternative view is that the authorized capital stays at 3 billion shares after the reconstruction given the reluctance to increase the paid up capital hence the reconstruction in the first place. If C&I Leasing intends to raise N25billion shares selling approximately 2.6 billion unallocated shares then on the average they intend to sell each share at approximately N10 or N2.50 in un-reconstructed shares.

It is up 82% since then and 213% over the last year. Price was N1.37 then and N2.35 now

2)Linkage Assurance (as NoMoney): First commented on this stock on the 10th of May in response to rational mind's statement

"Fine result, may not be sustainable though going by Q1. What's your fair price biko, mine is around 200% discount
cc:Mcy56 (Insurance food don land grin)"

My response

It is sustainable actually.

Linkage Assurance owns almost 12% of Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers which makes up the bulk of it's value.

Stanbic Pension Manager's will pay Linkage N2.5186 bn as dividend for 2017 which will reflect in the 2018 results. Stanbic is the market leader in the Pension Administration space and any body that buys linkage is indiirectly buying Stanbic Pension Manager's at a discount.

I am still buying this stock and the jury is out on how this stock will perform.

3) Union Diagnostic(as MonkeyHunter): First commented on the 26th of July in response to Pluto09 statements

Just be careful. Just sold my holdings in the company this week after being trapped for many years. Na only aso savings remain now from my legacy stocks

My Response

This is suffering from the ignored stock effect. The share price has not performed in the past so nobody pays it any attention.

Union Diagnostic had negative retained earning for a couple of years (- N635m as @ 2015, -N320mas @ 2016) which has now been written off with the latest result. (+N157m as @ Q2 2018). The company is now in a position to pay dividend to its long suffering shareholders with a reasonably high dividend yield at the current proce

Market Cap is N710m 2016 PAT was N316m valuation wise it is pretty cheap. With the latest result it is on track to exceed the 2016 PAT.

The demand for their services (Medical tests) is huge, profitability has been consistent and growing steadily over the past 4 years and capital requirement is low with minimal debt. Float is 49% or N340m so slight buying pressure pushes the share price up.

One should not be anchored to the past but update the prospects of the company with recent information.

Cheers
The monkeyhunter

Didn't buy this stock as it went on full bid before I could buy which highlight the reason why most people buy stocks before recommending the stocks. Recommended when it was 20k. Kindly call me out if anybody that buys below 25k is at a loss in a year's time.

4) Conoil (as MRTease): First recommended against this stock on the 10th of July 2017 in response to stcool

Huge Contingent Liabilities from lawsuits that can also wipe out shareholder's funds. Judgements have already been given against the company in lower courts. Kindly review last year's financial results.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/18498_CONOIL_PLC_-_AUDITED_DEC_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JUNE_2017.pdf

page 54

One of this contingent liability has now crystallized. Anybody that heeded this warning should be grateful

Those are the only stocks I have commented on in the past 8 years and I can still defend each recommendation but you will still call me a MoneyHunter. You that you are not a MonkeyHunter please give better recommendations than the one I have given. That way this community benefits

I have explained the reasoning behind the adoption of the moniker MonkeyHunter. We need to be free to recommend stocks without being called names. I use recommendations in this forum as a pointer as to what direction in which I should focus my research. IF my research confirms the recommendation, I buy else I ignore.

If you have any issue with a stock I recommend please point out the issue with a firm basis for the objection as this might help me discover something I might have overlooked

On multiple Monikers, think of it as having multiple phone numbers or email address. This does not make you a fraudster.

You need to post more often here. Your comments show that you are one of the few who read company annual reports through and through.

After your post on union diagnostic, I went back to read the company q2 result and I knew I made a mistake by selling at that point in time. Decided to buy it back but couldn't get a single unit since then.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chai! This copied note long ooo. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Coolcash1:
RUN! RUN! RUN!!! AKIN WANTS TO RECOVER THE MONEY SPENT ON HIS FAILED PDP GOVERNORSHIP CAMPAIGN IN OSUN STATE... grin grin
It is well.
Japaul self wey dey report loss dey on full bid. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23151_INTERNATIONAL_BREWERIES_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

Performance may continue to trail expectation as this company is primarily interested in gaining market share in a very competitive industry. They have held prices stable and are expected to increase brewing capacity (market supply also) when their Sagamu brewery comes on stream.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
pluto09:

You need to post more often here. Your comments show that you are one of the few who read company annual reports through and through.

After your post on union diagnostic, I went back to read the company q2 result and I knew I made a mistake by selling at that point in time. Decided to buy it back but couldn't get a single unit since then.

you are right bro, the reason i did Cc his NoMoney handle in some of my post. he use to post deep details for those who can read his long post. very knowledgeable.

anther ID that post similar to him is Cyriacusifeco, i miss dis guy

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
TLAX:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23151_INTERNATIONAL_BREWERIES_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

Performance may continue to trail expectation as this company is primarily interested in gaining market share in a very competitive industry. They have held prices stable and are expected to increase brewing capacity (market supply also) when their Sagamu brewery comes on stream.
Please how is this result in one word?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Did NSE changed the 'collapsed' rule at 2.10pm again? Just wondering... sad

Answer: Yes! As observed in today's trading. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
currentprice:

you are right bro, the reason i did Cc his NoMoney handle in some of my post. he use to post deep details for those who can read his long post. very knowledgeable.

anther ID that post similar to him is Cyriacusifeco, i miss dis guy

grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KayOn1, austinkenneth, TsarZed, BullBearMkt(m), mails4funshi(m), SetrakusRa(m), Heishere, Kreos44, Omooloriredade, Davigle(m), 222Martins(m), handsomebolanle and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.