Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876135 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2018
some doesn't even follow a simple post with brain, first few Monkeyhunter post says any post here is term as monkey hunting so he decided to declare him self a Monkey Hunter so we can move pass that and look at the arguments for and against the stock.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2018
currentprice:
grin grin grin grin grin

i wonder why some don't think before posting, may be they just like to be noticed. wanted a cheap popularity by fire by force. SMH

Please let's stop antagonizing each other. Let ideas rule instead of our egos.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2018
stcool:
https://investdata.com.ng/2018/07/helped-by-tax-credits-oando-nets-n8-5bn-half-year-profit/

According to the report, turnover for the period rose by 11.36% from N266.977bn to N297.307bn; while cost of sales grew at a slower 5.46% to N246.295bn, compared to prior half-year’s N233.544bn. This resulted in gross profit for the period of N51.012bn, which was 52.58% better than N33.433bn in the 2017H1.
Other operating income dropped significantly also by 84.46% from N12.662bn to N1.968bn; while administrative expenses climbed 24.22% to N39.137bn, as against the previous N31.506bn. Finance income crawled to N5.088bn, representing a 9.85% improvement over the N4.632bn reported earlier; while finance cost remained at N21bn just like last year.
This left loss before tax therefore at N2.262bn, which was 169.39% higher than the N839.91m of previous half year, while profit after tax came to N8.493bn, helped by the tax credit of N10.755bn; as against the N4.561bn net profit due to the N4.733bn arising from discontinued operations.

Explained better in today's Business Day Newspaper...grin

so tax credit did that magic? Nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Positive corporate earnings to lift equity trading

THE release of more half year, H1’18, positive corporate results will spike trading on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE, this week as equity trading drew to a positive close, finishing 58 bases points, bps, higher last weekend, majorly supported by oil and gas stocks.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/positive-corporate-earnings-to-lift-equity-trading"

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/positive-corporate-earnings-to-lift-equity-trading/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2018
MonkeyHunter:

Please let's stop antagonizing each other. Let ideas rule instead of our egos.

did u see my post apart from d post supportn chibuking view yesterday. if one decided to concentrate, they will come with their post to pull you out. don't know if they check the fundamental of those stock listed before calling it fraud/monking hunting,.

stock oga wanajo, pa emma owns is a fraud grin

it Monday bro, i hav heard you LET MOVE ON.

thks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2018
currentprice:
grin grin grin grin grin
i wonder why some don't think before posting, may be they just like to be noticed. wanted a cheap popularity by fire by force. SMH
Abeg concentrate biko, no waste that precious energy on irrelevances.
We still dey wait for that penny stock. cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2018
aremso:

so tax credit did that magic? Nawa oo
Before nko cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2018
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 27 JULY 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

The “MSCI- Nigeria” slowed down on the selling pace on Friday 27 July 2018.

The gains on Friday was quite healthy, I have attached the summary of the weekly Stock exchange report.

Let us see how market will play out this Monday, with more results still coming there is the possibility of the bears going on holiday till the euphoria of some of the good results is fully digested.

Staying on the sideline continues for me, while looking for those extreme lows. I am only interested in a stock if the fundamentals leads, I will then follow up with the technical.

My trap are in terms of waiting to purchase at lower prices continues.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.
N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Over 3m units bids of UNIONDAC at 24kobo. No offers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Zenith
- its time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2018
awesomeJ:
Over 3m units bids of UNIONDAC at 24kobo. No offers.

MonkeyHunter in action Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Lol safe journey to him and all those that followed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth has fallen more than $16 billion after the company was reported weaker-than-expected second-quarter results and issued guidance that its financial future isn’t as rosy as some investors thought it might be.

However, set against this backdrop, one activist investor wants Zuckerberg out as the firm’s chairman. You could imagine what the could do to the company.

http://naijablog.ng/2018/07/30/breaking-facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-loses-16-8billion-in-2hrs-more-than-aliko-dangotes-entire-networth/

For those that dispute the efficacy of FOREIGN INVESTORS. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Agba where is fidelity result na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2018
Mcy56:

Agba where is fidelity result na?

Undergoing patch patch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2018
Afriprud's result looks good.

Income dropped about 10% due to a possible one time investment write off.

Despite this, fee income rose almost 50%, same with investment income.

10% rise in Operating profit and EPS.

Has the market already priced this in at current value ?

@CurrentPrice @OGG your insight will be appreciated
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2018
TLAX:
https://www.fbnholdings.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/FBN_Holdings_Plc-H1_2018_Unaudited_Financial_Statements.pdf

Impairment drop by 15.37% ytd and 18.20% q-on-q. This is good.

Based on the result, my fair price for the Elephant is N16.

In other news, the Stocks on my watch list include the ffg;

TRanscorp target price <N1.10
Wapco target price <N25
Wema bank <N0.60
Unity bank target price <N0.80
Diamond bank target price <N1.30

DD strongly advised.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2018
Coolcash1:

Wapco target price <N25
Wema bank <N0.60

Oga carry hand go up small for Diamond... that price low for now grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2018
Coolcash1:

Wapco target price <N25
Wema bank <N0.60

Chai coolcash don steal my notebook oo..
Nice One
That price for unity and transcorp is soo on point..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2018
stcool:

grin grin he’s playing safe.. allow him
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
stcool:

That's my own target entry price which no dey low for me.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Cool you no get Oando for your radar?
The stock is full of stories but...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Knowledgeable people in the house please help a brother...

Afriprudential Reg has been owing me my UCAP dividend since last year, April 2017. After waiting for the cheque for like 3 to 4 months, I went to their office and they requested that I mandate my account for e-dividend. However their requirements were too much for my busy schedule at the time so I just left it. This year I went back and did the e-mandate only for them to be telling me that a caution was placed on my account because -a according to them - I collected a UBA dividend in September of 2016 that I wasn't due for. Bros I've checked all my records and there was no such dividend collected by cheque or e-mandate. I got back to them with this but their response has been very unhelpful.

So my challenge now is who to report to (NSE or SEC) and how to reach them? Please any one who knows how the process works for seeking redress with regards to an erring registrar should help. I'm also considering having a lawyer write to them but the amount is not that much.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Undergoing patch patch
shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Transcorp doing good this morning. lipsrsealed

Fidelity 22M bid against 4.5M offer......... observing tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yayira:
Cool you no get Oando for your radar?
The stock is full of stories but...

This babe. You dey see road o. Just that fear no let me enter. But i am just thinking of what will happen once a peaceful resolution with Voipi is announced.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
ExLaidback:
Knowledgeable people in the house please help a brother...

Afriprudential Reg has been owing me my UCAP dividend since last year, April 2017. After waiting for the cheque for like 3 to 4 months, I went to their office and they requested that I mandate my account for e-dividend. However their requirements were too much for my busy schedule at the time so I just left it. This year I went back and did the e-mandate only for them to be telling me that a caution was placed on my account because -a according to them - I collected a UBA dividend in September of 2016 that I wasn't due for. Bros I've checked all my records and there was no such dividend collected by cheque or e-mandate. I got back to them with this but their response has been very unhelpful.

So my challenge now is who to report to (NSE or SEC) and how to reach them? Please any one who knows how the process works for seeking redress with regards to an erring registrar should help. I'm also considering having a lawyer write to them but the amount is not that much.

Thanks.

You’ll report them to SEC but before you send an email go one more time to the reg let them show you prove of UBA dividend collected by you (they have records for every dividend paid) and if they can’t prove you collected such dividend, right there tell them you’ll be reporting them to SEC I bet you they’ll release your money sharp sharp..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
CP. Chibuking.Oracle and coy rightnow grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
@Exlaid if truly you did not receive any UBA dividend just relax.. grin grin grin
They’ll pay fine and still pay you your dividend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, edwardaigb and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.