Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024740 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Undergoing double-top before Janet

Janet gone global
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oil
- looking more and more topsy turvy on all frames
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
tritritri:

My sister na to look for extra cash to average down ooh..this loss is too much. truth be told ...i will wait and see market rebound ..abi am wrong again make una help

Averaging down at the right time is the only and best option here. Not selling with a crazy loss when there’s ever going to be a bounce.
Collect the stock dividend take average down join.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
currentprice:

interesting days ahead

grin grin grin

Looks like a premature head n shoulder. if it breaks 34,000, then get ready for a slide down. If it doesnt we expect it to trade sideways pending the election.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
People, Gold hs been on a downtrend for some time. If u can short it, then u can hedge against this our mrkt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
mendes911:

It's enough please. No one is above mistake. Let's all concentrate and figure out when to return to the market or either pump in more cash (for those still in).
I had to do a double take to be sure this post is from @mendes. Kudos to you, #ilike, first time am seeing your post portrays "your brother's keeper" which is the essence of this Forum.
Like @Agba said, we must accept mistakes, whether on time or late, and move on, learning continues. We should not continue to hammer on " I told you so".
When you allow yourself to get hooked and your portfolio starts bleeding after you've been warned to jaaa, you won't wait to be told twice next time before you run when you are told to do so. We know this already!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
hyness:

I had to do a double take to be sure this post is from @mendes. Kudos to you, #ilike, first time am seeing your post portrays "your brother's keeper" which is the essence of this Forum.
Like @Agba said, we must accept mistakes, whether on time or late, and move on, learning continues. We should not continue to hammer on " I told you so".
When you allow yourself to get hooked and your portfolio starts bleeding after you've been warned to jaaa, you won't wait to be told twice next time before you run when you are told to do so.

My love, I missed u o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sighting @parisfran, hi, how are you doing today. You asked me a question sometime ago, sorry i didn't ignore you, just didn't want to dwell on that issue by then.
#withlove.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

My love, I missed u o
You no go stay for one place! "Lover boy".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Revibe:

Looks like a premature head n shoulder. if it breaks 34,000, then get ready for a slide down. If it doesnt we expect it to trade sideways pending the election.

weyting u day talk abeg explain o

grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
hyness:

You no go stay for one place! "Lover boy".

Chai see nail for my head
There is God o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
currentprice:

weyting u day talk abeg explain o

grin

where una see head and shoulder? no be descending triangle be that, me na borrow pose o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Chai see nail for my head There is God o
You na Casanova, Mr lover lover.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
fxuser:

Janet gone global

Please what does Janet mean?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yayira:

Averaging down at the right time is the only and best option here. Not selling with a crazy loss when there’s ever going to be a bounce.

frankly speaking,I love you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
hyness:

You na Casanova, Mr lover lover.

From now I don change, no one but you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
gamaliel9:

grin grin grin grin

Chai oracle must come back here o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
gamaliel9:

Losing streaks. Hair cuts (metaphorically).
Or, when you are hooked, can't get out and your portfolio start bleeding. Something like that sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
hyness:

Or, when you are hooked, can't get out and your portfolio start bleeding. Something like that sha.

Chai are you from edo state?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Chai are you from edo state?
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chai! (can't use my laughing emoji, phone is new).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
hyness:

Thank you your hyness
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
hyness:

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chai! (can't use my laughing emoji, phone is new).

Dividend of being trapped in cash grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
hyness:

Why u delete am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yayira:

dat the koko...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yayira:

Nawah oo..
na by force ?
Is it your money?
Is it your lesson ?
Please stop taking aspirin for other people’s pain.

Seems you’ve not been reading post here.. people have made it known here times without number that they’ll never argue with Mr market, which to me means lessons have been learnt..
So what’s up with y’all repeating same thing like some children? when your “I your told you so” can not get our money out.

Chibuking up there hyping himself..
What do you mean by “they say we hate them “
Who did you recommend a stock to that bought and is hating you for losses ?

Y’all should go and rest jare..

After all we are still here among you guys waiting to buy more at the right time! So ?
Money trapped not lives and for the fact that there’s gonna be another bull as usual WE ARE GOOD.

I thought that we are now on the same side?
Am patiently waiting for bonanza period.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 4:56am On Aug 16, 2018
hyness:
Sighting @parisfran, hi, how are you doing today. You asked me a question sometime ago, sorry i didn't ignore you, just didn't want to dwell on that issue by then.
#withlove.
No problem at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2018
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 15 AUG 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

Fund’s selling continues with Transcorp and Oando for 15 August 2018.

I am not interested in putting any money in the market this moment, just waiting on the sideline.

There is blood on the street, no respite in sight yet.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Please house,is the 200billion naira MTN is borrowing from Nigerian banks already mentioned in their report to NSE before listing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2018
fxuser:
u ar not alone !
Interesting. Argentina looks an attractive place to go now, if not for the distance, culture etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Picky1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.