Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024123 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
apprentice18:
PLEASE, IS UNION DIAG STILL A GOOD BUY AT THE PRESENT PRICE? PLEASE ANY GOOD NIGERIAN SHOULD REPLY ME.

CC
CP,FX,AGBA,MY56 AND ALL THE OTHER OGAS HERE

Keep ya money till year end
If u must buy it, let it hit 20 kobo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Krisuba:

When fidelity was still above 2.70 you called it 1.8 candidate. Before it get to 1.8 you said 0.7 is d bustop. omoh them say you get Jazz so I decided to Jaaa
Na Julius Berger fault, they pull down the bus terminal during the ongoing road construction, Fidelity decided to use the next bus terminal but before getting their the road construction engineer don pull am down and you know LASTMA officials dem no allow bus to stop for anyhow. I go wait for park to enter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
When u begin hear
faster, faster, yes, yes........
if you know, you know grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Corporate Action:
Stanbic IBTC releases results for the six months ended June 2018.
Gross earnings increased from N97.1 billion in 2017 to N114 billion in 2018.
Profit before tax jumped from N29 billion in 2017 to N50.7 billion in 2018.
Profit after tax also rose from N24.1 billion in 2017 to N50 billion in 2018.
An interim dividend of N1 has been declared

Visit Nairametrics.com for more news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
apprentice18:
PLEASE, IS UNION DIAG STILL A GOOD BUY AT THE PRESENT PRICE? PLEASE ANY GOOD NIGERIAN SHOULD REPLY ME.

CC
CP,FX,AGBA,MY56 AND ALL THE OTHER OGAS HERE

agba no day look at this kind stock o, anyway nothing has change to the stock since we posted it as a BUY but due to the current condition it better to hold ur cash and wait. other stock with more good fundamental, liquidity are getting cheap day by day. investor will prefer to sell this one for those stock. union diagnostics will still rise with time patient is the key.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Mendes come and carry your load o

We will keep bugging you until you share that "Baba" with us.

It is this your kind of behaviour that led to the near assassination of Don Vito Corleone. "You can't be saying we are one family and you still refuse to share your connection/contact".

HoneyFlour failed you and that was when you knew your jazz needed reinforcement and you ran to your village. You think we can't connect the dots?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
US mkt open positive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jejebabaa:
Corporate Action:
Stanbic IBTC releases results for the six months ended June 2018.
Gross earnings increased from N97.1 billion in 2017 to N114 billion in 2018.
Profit before tax jumped from N29 billion in 2017 to N50.7 billion in 2018.
Profit after tax also rose from N24.1 billion in 2017 to N50 billion in 2018.
An interim dividend of N1 has been declared

Visit Nairametrics.com for more news.

cha!

grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
looking at my portfolio right now is making me sickundecided
if it is this way in August
That means by November, the roof will cave in undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
phemmie06:

Na Julius Berger fault, they pull down the bus terminal during the ongoing road construction, Fidelity decided to use the next bus terminal but before getting their the road construction engineer don pull am down and you know LASTMA officials dem no allow bus to stop for anyhow. I go wait for park to enter.

Even park can be relocated. 50k park was recently moved to 20k and there's still the possibility of moving it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
When u begin hear
faster, faster, yes, yes........
if you know, you know grin

Time to ejaculate and go clean up.

Last Last, leave while the ovation is high. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
52 week Low Alert
- UBA clocking in wen SP hit N8.35

(d probability of making new lows is higher and vice versa wen u hit new high)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
kolaish:
They are yet to reach the prize they were this time last year (Oni ri kuri ni e grin)
Chai! This oga bad o. You mean say there's still no end in sight? shocked shocked
It is well o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
mendes911:

Time to ejaculate and go clean up.

Last Last, leave while the ovulation is high. LOL.

Which one be this one o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
currentprice:

cha!

grin grin

double up !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
phemmie06:
grin grin grin
If fide no come reach park before d bus full nko? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
currentprice:
fidelity seen at 1.57 dangote flour seen at 7.15
chai!
shocked shocked shocked
bloody
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
mendes911:

We will keep bugging you until you share that "Baba" with us.

It is this your kind of behaviour that led to the near assassination of Don Vito Corleone. "You can't be saying we are one family and you still refuse to share your connection/contact".

HoneyFlour failed you and that was when you knew your jazz needed reinforcement and you ran to your village. You think we can't connect the dots?

You will not kee somebody; why you come here dey spoil my market. You know my constituency no dey like hear this kain thing, dem go pick race
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Men's head rightnow. May God forgive chibuiking and his bear mongers grin grin grin grin grin
skin cut aiye ni tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nigeria economy is contracting at geometrical progression �����������������Malo is moving this country backward with a step forward 100 backward.
Buhari has put everybody in reverse mode......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
on behalf of all the people who were scammed by sold out gurus and analysts in this forum - god punish you and your generation. your mama dey born snake.

i heard you monkeys and now its like i should list my toto on dis forum to stay alive...

next una come abuse me more for saying truth...

it will never be well with you...

the money you stole from ppl will never last you and you will suffer even more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ugosample:

bloody
It will move but the road construction is still on which means road block go de front no option than to turn and pass another route which will lead it to its main park.
Unlike Akure road block which is only mentioned but not in existence
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
mendes911:

Even park can be relocated. 50k park was recently moved to 20k and there's still the possibility of moving it.
Well said boss, I no fit comot for day time cos of my hairstyle, even for night I must use helement not helmet. But we go bounce back. Cos the hair go grow soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
phemmie06:
Well said boss, I no fit comot for day time cos of my hairstyle, even for night I must use helement not helmet. But we go bounce back. Cos the hair go grow soon
Chai! See big boy. You mean say na Honda Element you dey take cruise for night shey. shocked That one too no bad till the hair go grow. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mcy56:

grin grin grin
If fide no come reach park before d bus full nko? cheesy
It will move but the road construction is still on which means road block go de front no option than to turn and pass another route which will lead it to its main park.
Unlike Akure road block which is only mentioned but not in existence
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Waiting for these stocks at these junctions....

Dangote flour N3
Transcorp 60k
Diamond 70k
Zenith N12
GTB N15
Wema 50k
Fidelity 80k
Flour mills N18
FO N12
UBA N3
Wapco N14
Dangote cement N130

..... abeg wey my toothpick

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Someone don enter deep hole and the person is now screaming cos nothing to suck in the hole again cos hole don dry, but no one heard the person.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Coolcash1:

Dangote flour N3
Transcorp 60k
Diamond 70k
Zenith N12
GTB N15
Wema 50k
Fidelity 80k
Flour mills N18
FO N12
UBA N3
Wapco N14
Dangote cement N130

Chai, chai chai anyway make I pitch my tenth with you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
abeg, make e worst small, boiz wanna mop up.

Godlylifeoneart:
Nigeria economy is contracting at geometrical progression �����������������Malo is moving this country backward with a step forward 100 backward.
Buhari has put everybody in reverse mode......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
jideflash:
abeg, make e worst small, boiz wanna mop up.

Make the situation of your country worst because of your pocket ?
Weytin happen to make e better and continue to better ?

Wow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Coolcash1:

Dangote flour N3
Transcorp 60k
Diamond 70k
Zenith N12
GTB N15
Wema 50k
Fidelity 80k
Flour mills N18
FO N12
UBA N3
Wapco N14
Dangote cement N130

If it gets to this price na to buy 1% of fidelity or fcmb and 1% of dangflour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Choiceguy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.