Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11025509 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Jejebabaa:

Association of Women NSEMPA chapter grin grin grin

Lollz.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
alwayshigh:
Hello, I know a bit about NSE... but I want to learn more.

Any stock pick for this quarter?

Cc Yayira, lolaluv and Mcy58

Hi, take a look at the picture below that’s my broker’s valuation summary (pick for this quarter ) but out of all I have my eyes on only 3. You can choose from the list.. just look for those with good upside potentials %%%% but like you know na, I can not tell you when to buy.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
You go collect form to join that association o.
E no too cost . Mcy56 will put you through grin grin
Lol. Form no cost at all, na $500 only, membership fee $1000, 1st set of handouts $2500, show your face fee $300, na me go collect am but na Doktor Agba go carry out the tutorial, na strong board member of the association and an expert in the field, he no go collect any fee as per say na woman wan learn. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
^^
how Agba go come teach for class now when he is already ban he can only spy the new student thru the window for now

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
currentprice:
^^
how Agba go come teach for class now when he is already ban he can only spy the new comer thru the window for now grin grin grin
Lmao. Agba go dey swear for that anti spam bot by now grin
How many months ban, sorry, I mean days anyway? His assistant (class teacher) go tishh on his behalf be that na. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
currentprice:
^^
how Agba go come teach for class now when he is already ban he can only spy the new student thru the window for now

grin grin grin

Thank God. Hope it’s 1 year ban.
They should please remember chibuking too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hahahaha agba can only look but can not post ;
grin grin grin grin
Admin tire for him too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by koma1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yayira:

Hi, take a look at the picture below that’s my broker’s valuation summary (pick for this quarter ) but out of all I have my eyes on only 3. You can choose from the list.. just look for those with good upside potentials %%%% but like you know na, I can not tell you when to buy.
Please which broker do you use?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yayira:

Sorry that I am quoting you again.

Valuation ain't a thing.

An understanding of the times, market sentiment or momentum and having a few stocks on your watch list is what matters.

This market is not hard to play. All stocks move at the same time. Na who be that your broker, just mention their name make I tell you the level of their loss. Who remembers that Vetiva's valuation that puts diamond at around 4 naira. All these broker dealers are sitting on heavy losses, they are all waiting to leverage their portfolios and return to profit earlier than an unlevered portfolio would.

There is still September, October... and February. you think there is a sustainable bull run in between? Global sentiment on emerging markets is risk off, you have political and currency risk in Nigeria, the foreign funds would rather buy when the market is up and the outlook is positive than bet a dime in the face of this uncertainties.

Before dem come next year, we go don buy push prices go up and offload to them when dem show.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
currentprice:
^^

grin grin grin

Why that domin*que girl no go ban Agba when Agba no look her side.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
currentprice:
^^

grin grin grin

He don demoralised a lot of people here forgetting that this bears will not stay forever.

Let him use this ban time to amend his comments @ Nsempa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Jejebabaa:
Why that domin*que girl no go ban Agba when Agba no look her side.
Wait, how does the ban works? I thought it's the anti-spam bot that bans someone for violating rules or posting offensive comments or something.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Wait, how does the ban works? I thought it's the anti-spam bot that bans someone for violating rules or posting offensive comments or something.

you are right but the anti-spam bot no fit endure all those discouraging words any longer.

Btw,how do you see the ongoing retracement in stocks this time?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
PETERiCHY:
BONANZA Hunters rightnow grin grin grin
Arent you one of them? cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yayira:

I am tempted to reinvest my zenith dividend which will land tomorrow back to zenith but I think its not yet time to add more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
locodemy:
you are right but the anti-spam bot no fit endure all those discouraging words any longer.
Btw,how do you see the ongoing retracement in stocks this time?
Lol. The bot dey pity NSE investors be that o. grin
Though I still dont know how mods comes in here. I used to read quite some comments saying this or that mod banned them.
Oga Loco, answer to that question is beyond me o. For me, na to just dey observe as events dey unfold for the market and to dey follow the trend for now o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
currentprice:
^^

grin grin grin
Me sef notice that post that was removed o. I was just wondering who it could be grin grin.
E no suppose pass 24 hours sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Sometimes , it will ban you for spamming . Whereas you didn’t spam anything grin
That day I just open mouth dy look .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
BBM/Fxuser, kindly assist me compare these two charts: CILeasing and Caverton.

Thanks.
Caverton
-Now on monthly support
-Following general market reversal
-A re-test of the monthly support looks feasible wink

CILeasing
-One of the best stock so far
-Creating new high but rejected
-Could be looking for a support level before another rally wink

Prof, there are opps in the 2 stocks
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Northeastern:

Sorry that I am quoting you again.

Valuation ain't a thing.

An understanding of the times, market sentiment or momentum and having a few stocks on your watch list is what matters.

This market is not hard to play. All stocks move at the same time. Na who be that your broker, just mention their name make I tell you the level of their loss. Who remembers that Vetiva's valuation that puts diamond at around 4 naira. All these broker dealers are sitting on heavy losses, they are all waiting to leverage their portfolios and return to profit earlier than an unlevered portfolio would.

There is still September, October... and February. you think there is a sustainable bull run in between? Global sentiment on emerging markets is risk off, you have political and currency risk in Nigeria, the foreign funds would rather buy when the market is up and the outlook is positive than bet a dime in the face of this uncertainties.

Before dem come next year, we go don buy push prices go up and offload to them when dem show.

I remember that vetiva rating on diamond bank like yesterday but go and check all those brokers that placed 4 naira on diamond bank then, they are all rating it bad now despite their heavy losses and some are still trapped. If this ain’t fairness to you, I don’t know what is.
Poo happens.. they did not see that bomb of a result coming.

Anyway the stocks my broker placed a buy on are stock that are are good stocks and are trading at a discount! Weytin again you dey find ? Mr.
Hmmm make awof no go kill you lol
All I know is anybody buying now won’t buying dog meat.. y’all are waiting for a fall in price that you not 100% will happen!
Almost all the good stocks are trading at a discount which is a guarantee! But you choose to wait for prices that are not guaranteed..
A bird at hand my dear is far better than millions in the forest.

BTW tell me, aside 2015 election which other past elections has sent NSE on its knees ? I really want to know.
...And these foreign investors you are soo sure coming to from you dey make me laugh.

I have those stocks on my radar before they sent me their own anyway.. acting on my own

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
locodemy:

I am tempted to reinvest my zenith dividend which will land tomorrow back to zenith but I think its not yet time to add more.

I’ll be using mine to get myself a nice bottle of red wine grin grin
Money wey I go take average down dey one side.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yayira:

I remember that vetiva rating on diamond bank like yesterday but go and check all those brokers that placed 4 naira on diamond bank then, they are all rating it bad now despite their heavy losses and some are still trapped. If this ain’t fairness to you, I don’t know what is.
Poo happens.. they did not see that bomb of a result coming.

Anyway the stocks my broker placed a buy on are stock that are are good stocks and are trading at a discount! Weytin again you dey find ? Mr.
Hmmm make awof no go kill you lol
All I know is anybody buying now won’t buying dog meat.. y’all are waiting for a fall in price that you not 100% will happen!
Almost all the good stocks are trading at a discount which is a guarantee! But you choose to wait for prices that are not guaranteed..
A bird at hand my dear is far better than millions in the forest.

BTW tell me, aside 2015 election which other past elections has sent NSE on its knees ? I really want to know.

I have those stocks on my radar before they sent me their own anyway.. acting on my own

Madam, no time, na student I be. But as a general matter, PMs, analysts and most investors see elections in EMs as risk events, so it is a herd thing.
And for your info, diamond sits atop my list. When the time comes, the market will forget about its woes and price it around its peers. I also believe that they'll soon return to profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Northeastern:

Madam, no time, na student I be. But as a general matter, PMs, analysts and most investors see elections in EMs as risk events, so it is a herd thing.
And for your info, diamond sits atop my list. When the time comes, the market will forget about its woes and price it around its peers. I also believe that they'll soon return to profit.

If you be student, I be weytin ? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yayira:

If you be student, I be weytin ? grin

Student as in student. I am working on Tim Calkins' Zimmer case at the moment.

As per the stock market, you're my leader na, you have hands'on asset management experience in several Sub-Saharan African markets.

You lead, I follow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
locodemy:

I can’t tell if tomorrow is best time or September or February my neighbor.. we just dey wait for weytin no sure. Price wey you see today na weytin sure.. if you want to average down tomorrow do it and don’t stress yourself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Northeastern:

Student as in student. I am working on Tim Calkins' Zimmer case at the moment.

As per the stock market, you're my leader na, you have hands'on asset management experience in several Sub-Saharan African markets.

You lead, I follow.

What !
Make I run..
Good night
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin
Meristem o

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 29, 2018
koma1:

Please which broker do you use?

Currently using MorganCapital but the stock valuation picture you saw from FBNQuest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 6:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Sir Wanaj and Pa Emma,
I envy your sense of humility, selflessness and maturity despite your wealth of experience.
They never claim to know it all yet when they speak you see knowledge.
If all of us behaves like them, this forum would have been more resourceful.
No wonder they have been quiet for a long while which I believe it's due to the attitude of the "know it all" members of this forum.
Please, can we just air our views and allow people make their research. You mustn't be correct but trying to prove yourself as lord of NSE timing and forecast is what even Onyeama will not try.
Sorry, it's just my observation in the past few months.
Best Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinkacrown(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

They whole website -including LeadTrader platform.

They include a new dashboard with Trade and Fund Account icon

So which one are you using now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2018
currentprice:

they plan for another right even before the conclusion of the previous right issue.

grin grin
Larfage Wapco have announced an extraordinary meeting to consider and approve another rights issue for 10billion ordinary shares.
This ppl won't kill us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), sophy17(m), Raider76, KarlTom, 2zona(m), Emeka1441, Babynerd and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.