Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11099703 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shinaboy: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
The Bears are back again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
paulcube:

cheesy what will a bear market not do?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wapic @0.73 kobo is a REAL GIFT!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
myjoy08: Wapic @0.73 kobo is a REAL GIFT!!!

hehehehe.....Monkey Hunting!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
PREMIER BREWERIES IS MORIBOUND-''Premier Breweries Plc. (PREMBREW) recently saw renewed buy-sentiment which
has resulted in a 135.06% month-to-date price appreciation. We note the fact
that the brewer is currently inoperative, given its last filing with the Nigerian
Stock Exchange in 2012 where zero turnover was reported for both 2011 and
2012 financial years. We believe that the recent rally on the stock, which is not
fundamentally justified, may be linked to possible acquisition or an unconfirmed
suggestive interest by the new state governor of Anambra state to intervene in
the operations of the breweries which was reputed to be largest employer of
labour in the state in the past''. SOURCE-MERISTEM research.
Speculative investment at the highest level

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
feelamong:

hehehehe.....Monkey Hunting!! grin

That is the fact not a matter of Monkey Hunting!!! In a matter of days, you will know it's a Monkey or Money Hunting!!! It is a choice Sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
myjoy08: Wapic @0.73 kobo is a REAL GIFT!!!
I beg this bear to bring wapic to 60kobo,sterling to #1.80,gtb to #19,oando to #11,access at #6.60,diamond@3.50,eti@#12.50,eterna@2.50,courtville@50kobo.I also want stocks like nem be punish to 55kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
immanuello: I beg this bear to bring wapic to 60kobo,sterling to #1.80,gtb to #19,,[b]oando to #11[/b]access at #6.60,diamond@3.50,eti@#12.50,eterna@2.50,courtville@50kobo.I also want stocks like nem be punish to 55kobo
I never see am buy for 25.45 NGN(OANDO PLC)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
paulcube:

Any takers - FBN at 10, Oando at 15-18 range, UBA at 5-5.50....
Just these 3 for now... When? Dec - Jan...

Never say never.. Just thinking loud
Your ifalogy prediction is reasonably possible but be preparing for fbnh at #9-11.80.Gbam!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
immanuello: I beg this bear to bring wapic to 60kobo,sterling to #1.80,gtb to #19,oando to #11,access at #6.60,diamond@3.50,eti@#12.50,eterna@2.50,courtville@50kobo.I also want stocks like nem be punish to 55kobo

Sir, this your wishes is unattainable anytime soon!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
immanuello: I beg this bear to bring wapic to 60kobo,sterling to #1.80,gtb to #19,oando to #11,access at #6.60,diamond@3.50,eti@#12.50,eterna@2.50,courtville@50kobo.I also want stocks like nem be punish to 55kobo

If all those stocks come down to the prices you quoted, will you still have the conviction to buy them?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
4dchairman:
I never see am buy for 25.45 NGN(OANDO PLC)
okayyyyyyy my oga.Friday bear beer will no get part 2 and this is a day to see if i can mint money thru that single waka only come bear,chai!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

If all those stocks come down to the prices you quoted, will you still have the conviction to buy them?
pls get my point distinguished comrades,i am not saying it WILL be it but i just wished and pray that it should be.so no pun is intended to anybody,Goodafternoon all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

capital yes,since i understood what could made it possible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
shinaboy: The Bears are back again
Let see tomorrow!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
immanuello: okayyyyyyy my oga.Friday bear beer will no get part 2 and this is a day to see if i can mint money thru that single waka only come bear,chai!!!!!
GOD will grant you your wish. Just got confirmation of my order success @ NGN 25.45-OANDO PLC (ProceedS of my tashere stake in ETERNA,successfully drop it @4.45 ystday)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
shinaboy: The Bears are back again
When the field is red,just slot a film to your player,it is all game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
4dchairman:
GOD will grant you your wish. Just got confirmation of my order success @ NGN 25.45-OANDO PLC (ProceedS of my tashere stake in ETERNA,successfully drop it @4.45 ystday)
I am happy for you sir,more to come our ways, just hunt with a clinical eye.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
immanuello: capital yes,since i understood what could made it possible.

Easier said than done. I'm you sure and your likes will start off another round of preaching on how massive the bear is and then you get excited again and wish the price would come down a bit more so you'll buy then...and that's how the cycle goes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
paulcube:

Any takers - FBN at 10, Oando at 15-18 range, UBA at 5-5.50....
Just these 3 for now... When? Dec - Jan...

Never say never.. Just thinking loud

I'll start with "never say never" but I don't see UBA at that price(not below 6.0),FBN undecided ,Oando NOOOOO .If that stock reach 20,I go surprise o. Negative results + no corporate action should drive it down to 20. I expect Q3'14 to be positive and a pointer to YE'14. So no time to drag it that low to 15. Q3 is upon us already. However my plan is to be loaded and active mid-dec up to Feb maybe. If the elections are violent free and PDP wins,the markets will respond positively immediately. If APC wins and still no violence,I expect a gradual/delayed positive response ( I don't expect any significant policy sommersaults). Peaceful transition is key.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Easier said than done. I'm you sure and your likes will start off another round of preaching on how massive the bear is and then you get excited again and wish the price would come down a bit more so you'll buy then...and that's how the circle goes.
Yeah haaaaaa....i rotfl.you think i dont practise what i said,i never betray my word! so i would buy and be comfortable no matter what happens in as much i understood the policies either local or at d world econo.. level and all its attachements.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
kotlass:

I'll start with "never say never" but I don't see UBA at that price(not below 6.0),FBN undecided ,Oando NOOOOO .If that stock reach 20,I go surprise o. Negative results + no corporate action should drive it down to 20. I expect Q3'14 to be positive and a pointer to YE'14. So no time to drag it that low to 15. Q3 is upon us already. However my plan is to be loaded and active mid-dec up to Feb maybe. If the elections are violent free and PDP wins,the markets will respond positively immediately. If APC wins and still no violence,I expect a gradual/delayed positive response ( I don't expect any significant policy sommersaults). Peaceful transition is key.
you hv said it all,get my 5alive with a strawberry hollandia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
nitrogen: Fidson, buy buy buy, am seeing it at 5 naira very soon.

Don't quote me!

A new yeah-high of N3.59. You have been quoted. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
nitrogen: Fidson, buy buy buy, am seeing it at 5 naira very soon.

Don't quote me!

Bros you were spot on on this one...

na dem don find Ebola cure for Naija??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
The market just bottomed-out

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Agbalowomeri: The market just bottomed-out

so what does this imply?

meanwhile did anyone see that advert on news pares on FTN Cocoa shares being bought by an American company so for .75kobo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nexth11: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
4dchairman: PREMIER BREWERIES IS MORIBOUND-''Premier Breweries Plc. (PREMBREW) recently saw renewed buy-sentiment which
has resulted in a 135.06% month-to-date price appreciation. We note the fact
that the brewer is currently inoperative, given its last filing with the Nigerian
Stock Exchange in 2012 where zero turnover was reported for both 2011 and
2012 financial years. We believe that the recent rally on the stock, which is not
fundamentally justified, may be linked to possible acquisition or an unconfirmed
suggestive interest by the new state governor of Anambra state to intervene in
the operations of the breweries which was reputed to be largest employer of
labour in the state in the past''. SOURCE-MERISTEM research.
Speculative investment at the highest level

@4dchairman: My inquiries of PREMIER BREWERIES concurs with your post...possible acquisition or injection of cash into the moribund company. Intense construction/renovation work has been ongoing at the site till date and all points in affirmation of the above.

Disclosure: Not a buy/sell recommendation...I don't have a single unit of this stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
feelamong:

so what does this imply?

meanwhile did anyone see that advert on news pares on FTN Cocoa shares being bought by an American company so for .75kobo?

plz dont pull my legs. let them finish mopping the one on d floor
God, let this come to pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
feelamong:

so what does this imply?

sorry, dou mean .75kobo, which is less than 1kobo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
May d miracle of premier breweries share price happen to ftncocoa and iaa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
@feelamong, it means dt d bottom is now out and has turned to big -arse.

bottom out.grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
mercylicious: @feelamong, it means dt d bottom is now out and has turned to big -arse.

bottom out.grin

Mercy true wetin be your hip size grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ehay(f), Ginalex(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.