Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11099056 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
The way skyebank is going, it is likely going 2 reach #2.00. Make I stop mopping up for now till that time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nexth11:

@4dchairman: My inquiries of PREMIER BREWERIES concurs with your post...possible acquisition or injection of cash into the moribund company. Intense construction/renovation work has been ongoing at the site till date and all points in affirmation of the above.

Disclosure: Not a buy/sell recommendation...I don't have a single unit of this stock.
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yem0350: The way skyebank is going, it is likely going 2 reach #2.00. Make I stop mopping up for now till that time.

The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yem0350: The way skyebank is going, it is likely going 2 reach #2.00. Make I stop mopping up for now till that time.

Some peeps have been mopping up the stock from 4naira and it kept going down; dats some 60% depreciation.

I bought the stock about a month and a half ago, I sold it at 4% loss, bought transcorp and exited with 20% ROI.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Some peeps have been mopping up the stock from 4naira and it kept going down; dats some 60% depreciation.

I bought the stock about a month and a half ago, I sold it at 4% loss, bought transcorp and exited with 20% ROI.
Dnt forget dat som r in2 it 4 long time, expecting dividend n possibly bonus som yrs 2 com. 2 me, it is a gud buy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yem0350:
Dnt forget dat som r in2 it 4 long time, expecting dividend n possibly bonus som yrs 2 com. 2 me, it is a gud buy.

From a technical analysis perspective, I think its a great buy too. But mehn, something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls, what is the difference btw executive director and non-executive director interms of salary and allowance?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
kotlass:

I'll start with "never say never" but I don't see UBA at that price(not below 6.0),FBN undecided ,Oando NOOOOO .If that stock reach 20,I go surprise o. Negative results + no corporate action should drive it down to 20. I expect Q3'14 to be positive and a pointer to YE'14. So no time to drag it that low to 15. Q3 is upon us already. However my plan is to be loaded and active mid-dec up to Feb maybe. If the elections are violent free and PDP wins,the markets will respond positively immediately. If APC wins and still no violence,I expect a gradual/delayed positive response ( I don't expect any significant policy sommersaults). Peaceful transition is key.

I guess we all know whom to vote to bring about sustainability.

I like Dexter and i like ayztech. but i hate those negative emotions u guys where sharing. when one person is hurt the other should pacify and not exasperate further.

@mercilious, your recent investment strategy they fear me oo. cos most times i tried it, i ended up with lesser profit.

beware of falling kniveS and be vigilant on the last falling knive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

who call u for the matter?

Mischief!

Agbalowomeri, ever mischievous!

Oga SWG, nor vex wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
SWG1:

I guess we all know whom to vote to bring about sustainability.

I like Dexter and i like ayztech. but i hate does negative emotions u guys where sharing. when one person is hurt the other should pacify and not exasperate further.

@mercilious, your recent investment strategy they fear me oo. cos most times i tried it, i ended up with lesser profit.

beware of falling kniveS and be vigilant on the last falling knive.

Abeg people no fit mind their own business? Two people dey share love with each other, wetin concern u or u be pastor wey wan join them in the name of the father, son and holy spirit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yem0350: Pls, what is the difference btw executive director and non-executive director interms of salary and allowance?

A non-executive director though a member of the board of directors isn't a company employee so he earns no salary. However, he is paid sitting allowance and enjoys other perks for attending company meetings and performing his other designated duties.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
mercylicious: @feelamong, it means dt d bottom is now out and has turned to big -arse.

bottom out.grin
Madam! I thought you were on a break, if no one knows that you have begin ur beans storage business I know that you have started it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

A non-executive director though a member of the board of directors isn't a company employee so he earns no salary. However, he is paid sitting allowance and enjoys other perks for attending company meetings and performing his other designated duties.
K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yem0350:
K

You could as well have just kept mute.

What is "k"? are you a babe that i'm chyking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

You could as well just have kept mute.

What is "k"? are a babe that i'm chyking?

E bi like say you don forget say na CEO you been dey talk too. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

You could as well just have kept mute.

What is "k"? are a babe that i'm chyking?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una no go kill person for nairaland o.

I just shared the quoted post.....very funny!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2014
In 3HD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 4:15am On Sep 05, 2014
dsonofmaan:

You Sir are in this for the money! And you realise the time value of money. Kudos!
I was in a similar position with Skye, when they released their unimpressive result, I exited with a 7% loss on my positions, and increased my stake in Eterna. Then saw the result of Eterna on Friday, and when Oxygen refused to do the needful by midday on Monday, I exited Oxygen fully and further increased my stake in Eterna. When Eterna started to lose steam on Tuesday, I exited fully. The funds I locked up in Skye returned 18% with a net of 10% ROI (after offsetting the earlier loss of 7%). While my Oxygen funds have returned 8% net. Since then both Skye and Oxygen have been red, while my cash has remained king. This is not a buy, sell, hold or mop up recommendation.
No one can perfectly time Mr Market, as no one is perfect/related to Josephine I grin. But unless Skye win the bid for Mainstreet, I dont see any positive driver for the stock in the next month. I only mop up if a stock trades sideways for about 3-4 consecutive days i.e it adjusts to a new support and has relatively positive info around it e.g if Access remains under 9.3 today I may increase my position in it.
full disclosure: I no longer hold positions in Skye, Oxygen or Eterna pending future news on these and observing market reaction to such news. This is also not a recommendation to do anything with Access

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 4:32am On Sep 05, 2014
On Access
http://www.proshareng.com/news/24311
http://www.proshareng.com/news/24301
http://www.proshareng.com/news/24272

Believe what you want from the above. This is not a buy, sell, hold or mop up recommendation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2014
one day bull and nsempa was bubling, one day bear and people dissappear. There is God oooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri: one day bull and nsempa was bubling, one day bear and people dissappear. There is God oooooooooo

Am happy we all dey see am now...anytime wey dead cat bounce people go begin happy..

my only vex with this bear be say e no sabi bite the kind stocks wey I dey eye...APR, WAPCO, FIDSON, CUSTODY, 7UP.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2014
feelamong:

Am happy we all dey see am now...anytime wey dead cat bounce people go begin happy..

my only vex with this bear be say e no sabi bite the kind stocks wey I dey eye...APR, WAPCO, FIDSON, CUSTODY, 7UP.....

Bear no fit near elastic stocks na. So u better buy the ones wey u wan buy. Otherwise while waiting na so boom............... bull don enter. I hope una see QE don commence for EU?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Portable123: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Good morning everyone,please I need help from anyone who can.i just want to find out which year did nigerian government start to issuing birth certificates in nigeria.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2014
What is responsible for the +ve performance of FIDSON
on the trading floor yersterday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Bear no fit near elastic stocks na. So u better buy the ones wey u wan buy. Otherwise while waiting na so boom............... bull don enter. I hope una see QE don commence for EU?

Has QE commenced for eurozone? I think they are still deliberating.

Anyway,when they eventually decide,we wouldnt like to see any of the "hot cash" on the Nigerian bourse -Equity valuations are becoming attractive with each bearish day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Has QE commenced for eurozone? I think they are still deliberating.

Anyway,when they eventually decide,we wouldnt like to see any of the "hot cash" on the Nigerian bourse -Equity valuations are becoming attractive with each bearish day.

In the news 2 days ago, plus interest rate cut
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2014
SKYQUEST: What is responsible for the +ve performance of FIDSON
on the trading floor yersterday?

Monkey hunters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Monkey hunters

....meaning?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2014
SKYQUEST:

....meaning?

hunter dey find Monkeys grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

In the news 2 days ago, plus interest rate cut

Well,ECB cut interest rates and announced a stimulus plan,but not QE in the strict sense of the word.

Just culled below from telegraph.

"Draghi announces programme to buy asset-backed securities (ABS) and covered bonds in Oct, but stays away from conventional QE"

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: agbekoya(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.