Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10921856 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
mendes911:

You spineless man that joked when I sold my Zenith at ₦25 only for it to move up same day. Loco wrote and laughed about it, so did you. We all laughed over it including me, no hard feelings then.

You need to deal with your selective amnasia because it's becoming unbearable!

You are truly the one that needs growing up! I have always thought that hormonal imbalance is your only problem but am getting the vibes that it far supercedes that.
mendes911 the champion.lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
mendes911:

You spineless man that joked when I sold my Zenith at ₦25 only for it to move up same day. Loco wrote and laughed about it, so did you. We all laughed over it including me, no hard feelings then.

You are truly the one that needs growing up! I have always thought that hormonal imbalance is your only problem but am getting the vibes that it far supercedes that.

Cornwall where are you na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
some one seems to be mopping ACCESS anyway let see how next week be

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Where is that English man sef
The guy dread bear pass anything. They don pursue am. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
mendes911:

If it’s amnesia or hormonal imbalance make me no gree laugh to weytin dey go on in somebody’s portfolio then I want more imbalance.

Space!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Aproko who call you for the matter kwa
police na from here the thing start from.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
police na from here the thing start from.

Shuu
No put me for Deep**** trouble o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yayira:

If it’s amnesia or hormonal imbalance make me no gree laugh to weytin dey go on in somebody’s portfolio then I want more imbalance.

Space!

For your information, the probability is very high that Peter never bought WAPCO and he was only catching fun with his posts. Whoever believed his post that WAPCO will sell for 3 Euros (over ₦1,000.00) should as well come and buy the seaport in my compound.

Jokes come in different forms here, get that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
mendes911:

For your information, the probability is very high that Peter never bought WAPCO and he was only catching fun with his posts. Whoever believed his post that WAPCO will sell for 3 Euros (over ₦1,000.00) should as well come and buy the seaport in my compound.

Peteru is our man .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Na the next Meme I dey eagerly wait for grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
mendes911:

Oh You don’t believe and kept talking about it ? Even dragging the second person along ?
J'en ai fini avec toi parce que tu es malade.
Somebody better keep a close eye on you..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yayira:

Oh You don’t believe and kept talking about it ? Even dragging the second person along ?

Avec omase o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yayira:

Not only a close eye, come and move into my apartment naww.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
mendes911:

i agree. many catch fun with different posts, some claim to have loaded stock at N40 if the stock move up to N50 he will come out and say i tell u pple to buy but u refuse grin if the stock fall to N30 he will come out to say he has sold slightly on profit grin whereas no stock has been bought

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Where is that English man sef
One love grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
swilo:

How do you know she started loosing again or is it the former losses grin grin
Swilo! Swilo! Swilo! How many times I call you?
No put me and my Childishness for inside mama's wahala. No be from my mouth you go hear say na both former, present and future losses dey worry mama.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mpeace:
Swilo! Swilo! Swilo! How many times I call you?
No put me and my Childishness for inside mama's wahala. No be from my mouth you go hear say na both former, present and future losses dey worry mama.

Mama is sitting on top of something grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Corporate Action:

Okomu Oil Palm Company Plc has released its results for the 9 months ended September 30, 2018.

Turnover increased from N16.5 billion in 2017 to N16.6 billion in 2018.

Profit before tax fell from N9.1 billion in 2017 to N8.7 billion in 2018.

Profit after tax however increased from N6.3 billion in 2017 to N7.2 billion in 2018.

This Nairametrics post is brought to you by I-Invest

Invest in treasury bills in 5 minutes by visiting http:///i-invest_ng Today

Download the app via your Playstore or Apple Store
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
investing.com is not connecting to NSE again embarassed

make someone post NSE chart make we see technical point of view.

things numbers is looking good for the fundamental

cc fxuser
cc bullbearmkt
cc yok
cc others

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
and you are dickless thats why you no get hard feelings abi...

neva come around my side ooo ...go hang with the handicap

mendes911:

You need to deal with your selective amnesia because it's becoming unbearable!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
currentprice:
investing.com is not connecting to NSE again embarassed

make someone post NSE chart make we see technical point of view.

things numbers is looking good for the fundamental

cc fxuser
cc bullbearmkt
cc yok
cc others

grin grin

https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/stock-market

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2018

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
mendes911:

Not only a close eye, come and move into my apartment naww.

Chai...... I don been dey suspect say you dey eye this Ghanaian Beauty tey tey oo..... See as you wan use style corner her.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
NSE ALL SHARE CHART

You can use tradingeconmics.com (https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/stock-market) the Closing chart for today has already been updated.

However, you can do further analysis on it.

I will equally see what I can do over the weekend.

Marketscreeners/Tradingview is also working. But seems one can only view the chart for the individual stocks only, not for the indices. https://www.marketscreener.com/FIDELITY-BANK-PLC-11002008/?type_recherche=rapide&mots=fidelity_bank

Investing.com charts are working, but now showing delayed quotes for 2 days.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
*Daily Market Summary*

The Nigerian Stock Exchange closed today’s trading session on a positive note. The All Share Index ended 32,841.69 basis points Up 0.54%.

Year to date, the index is down 14.12%.

*Top Gainers and Losers*

*Gainers*

Vitafoam Plc was the best performing stock today. The stock closed at N3.46, up 9.84%.

The Initiates Plc closed at N0.61, up 8.93%.

Prestige Assurance Plc closed at N0.56, up 7.69%.

*Losers*

Forte Oil Plc was the worst performing stock today. The stock closed at N20.15, down 9.23%.

John Holt Plc closed at N0.40, down 9.09%.

Sunu Assurances Plc closed at N0.20, down 9.09%.

*Top Trades by volume*

Consolidated Hallmark Insurance was the most actively traded stock today. 91.2 million Shares valued at N25.5 million traded in 4 deals.

Fidelity Bank was next with 14.5 million shares valued at N27.3 million traded in 95 deals.

Access Bank rounds up the top 3 with 10.4 million shares valued at N84.1 million traded in 109 deals.

This Nairametrics post is brought to you by I-Invest

Invest in treasury bills in 5 minutes by visiting http:///i-invest_ng Today

Download the app via your Playstore or Apple Store
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Annualised EPS. EPS is 6.78kobo. The bank has not gotten shock absorber to accommodate 3/4b loan losses
OBAGADAFFI:

EPS 9.2 from 5.3

Great
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
currentprice:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23956_WEMA_BANK_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2018.pdf

early release of result. good example

grin grin grin

GREAT RESULT !!
...With a spike accross KEY major revenue and earnings line.
PAT, PBT MARGIN, ROAE, ROAA, EM and EPS.
...With PAT growing by a whooping near 75% from just above 1.5B to near 2.7B over the corresponding period of last yr.

One of the BEST GROWTH banking coy in the tier 2 space !!

I have since said that WEMA is a STRONG BUY. ...infact ACCUMULATE !!

It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
deepsuk:
and you are dickless thats why you no get hard feelings abi... neva come around my side ooo ...
Chai! shocked
I think say as you come you for don catch plenty people! undecided
So upon all the things dem talk na only this one you see! shocked
Police suppose catch you self cos you go sabi free any man wey bribe you with that thing. cheesy
I no dey follow you catch anybody again. I'm out! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: floydmayweather, phemmie06(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.