Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10982283 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2018
,,, OK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Abi o.

UBA should be selling @ 5

shocked shocked shocked

Bros easy oooo.....I boarded this train yesterday @N8.05
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2018
arduino:

shocked shocked shocked

DId you see any sign of bull when Gtb released result and you have the heart to buy Uba at 8.05.

DO you think Bonanza guys are not smiling at you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 18 OCTOBER 2018

MSCI Nigeria portfolio still no movement.[url]http://portfolios.morningstar.com/fund/holdings?t=NGE
[/url]
Market closed around expected high for yesterday, but in line with recent trend the positive figure is just like a camouflage as the market depth still shows down trend is still in play: 13 gainers 22 loosers!!!.

For today expected High is 32,893.75 low at 32419.08.

I am trying to escape from the heat in the market, at least for now; urge to buy is not there. If for any reason I want to buy, I will be very selective/wait the 3rd quarter for the company is out. I am still scanning the market for a very good target, this is a time not to be in any hurry, cash in my pocket is king.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2018
Good morning.

We begin our pre-market coverage of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

Pre market runs from 9.30 to 10am daily on the NSE.

During this period, investors can place orders, but no trade occurs.

Figures will take the format Bid(k) vs Offer(k).

Bid represents the amount of stocks people want to buy.

Offer the number of stocks, people wish to sell.

K represents thousands.

Net bid means there are no offers for a stock.

Net offer means there are no buyers for a stock as at pre market.

Bid vs Offer figures are subject to change all through the day.

Access Bank 280k bid vs 270k offered

Dangote Cement 100 units bid vs 1k offered

First Bank 50k bid vs 100k offered

Seplat 166 units

UBA 3.6 million bid vs 100k offered

Wapco 40k bid vs 20k offered

Zenith Bank 100k bid vs 20k offered

Dangote Flour 674k bid vs 15k offered

Dangote Sugar 114k bid vs 2k offered

Guaranty Trust Bank 100 units bid vs 25k offered

Guinness 14k bid vs 200 units offered

International Breweries 6k bid vs 2k offered

Nigerian Breweries 11k bid vs 6k offered

PZ Cussons Nigeria 12k bid vs 18k offered

Unilever Nigeria 23k bid vs 5k offered

This Nairametrics post is brought to you by I-Invest
Invest in treasury bills in 5 minutes by visiting http:///i-invest_ng Today
Download the app via your Playstore or Apple Store
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2018
UBA Q3
- q/q ws nt great . . FA pple ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2018
locodemy:

DId you see any sign of bull when Gtb released result and you have the heart to buy Uba at 8.05.

DO you think Bonanza guys are not smiling at you?

I don't care about the opinion and position of the Bonanza guys. Once I see value, I dive in head-first and ask questions later grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2018
arduino:

I don't care about the opinion and position of the Bonanza guys. Once I see value, I dive in head-first and ask questions later grin grin

ur pockets must be deeper than Agba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2018
arduino:

even Pa elewummi,, King of Fundamental is no where 2 be found
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2018
arduino:

shocked shocked shocked

Little patience will fetch you better value for money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Fidelity
Daily chart
- yesterday , price is still in d kumo
- price remains above d 50dma (bullish)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2018
fxuser:
Fidelity
Daily chart
- yesterday , price is still in d kumo
- price remains above d 50dma (bullish)

You are good grin...Na N2.00 dey rush us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2018
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23954_OKOMU_OIL_PALM_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2018.pdf

EPS 759k as against 670k. Not too significant improvement, but still good enough to retain the market price!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2018
kolaish:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23954_OKOMU_OIL_PALM_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2018.pdf

EPS 759k as against 670k. Significant improvement!

This stock suppose dey compete with Nestle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2018
stcool:

Yes of course, the only problem they have now is that government policy on importation of palm oil is not totally effective. But then the company has good future potentials.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2018
EKUU mkt o

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2018
currentprice:
EKUU mkt o

grin grin
Typical friday market! no response to quarterly results; not a good sign in my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Meanwhile, light is going down on WAPCO. About to go on offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2018
LAFARGE grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2018
kolaish:

Good news
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Good news
for the current shell holders or the incoming ones?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
An old man once said, WAKE ME WHEN ITS 3EUROS.
now am thinking, maybe I didn't hear well, did he mean N3
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2018
kolaish:
for the current shell holders or the incoming ones?
For bargain hunters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2018
Mpeace:

Not just one old man. They were two: one was championing for 3 euros whereas his partner was clamouring for N250.00.

LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Reading the profile of Mr Mobolaji Oludamilola Balogun(Chairman of Lafarge Africa).

The guy is a Market Maker undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2018
kolaish:

d spirit of 52 wk low is at work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Mpeace:
An old man once said, WAKE ME WHEN ITS 3EUROS. now am thinking, maybe I didn't hear well, did he mean N3
Detecthief is watching you and na heavy fine you go pay. sad
At least, me self don dey try to find alternative work now as market no gree smile. grin
I don dey eye the work wey dey yield millions for our Nsempa Police within weeks, e don tire me to dey monitor bear upandan the market. undecided tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2018
stcool:
Chai! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2018
I think the only news that can move market now na sound of election victory for Cibuking and co.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mpeace:

grin

The octopus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mcy56:

Detecthief is watching you and na heavy fine you go pay. sad
At least, me self don dey try to find alternative work now as market no gree smile. grin
I don dey eye the work wey dey yield millions for our Nsempa Police within weeks, e don tire me to dey monitor bear upandan the market. undecided tongue
Under this buhari regime? Where u see work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: W0t0w0toman and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.