Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10921439 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2018
fxuser:
Transcorp
- price precedes news
- waiting for CP , OGG Q3 FOMO analysis
- TA been bullish a while now

Trnascorp is really improving... but not at this time for me and my household to buy this stock when much cheaper stock flood the market.

based on Q3 numbers, i have N1.80 as fairprice, selling at a discount of 30% with one more quarter to go b4 FY

dont forget 40B outstanding, how much can they paid as div at year end

they made 15b as earnings shared. you ordinary shareholder got 7b and cowboy "non-controlling" got 8B Hmmm FO COMES TO MIND

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2018
veecovee:

Thanks a lot.

Morgan just payed me now.

This is the first time they didn't pay me the very day I demanded for money.

However, Ogochukwu told me this morning that the payment bounced back yesterday.
Pay your tithe it shall be well with you. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2018
currentprice:

Trnascorp is really improving... but not at this time for me and my household to buy this stock when much cheaper stock flood the market.

based on Q3 numbers, i have N1.80 as fairprice, selling at a discount of 30% with one more quarter to go b4 FY

grin grin grin grin

wats topping dis ur shopping sales list
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Fidelity
- opens higher, breaking N2

FCMB
- 10m traded early at dat same 1.55 , dis MM ehn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2018
Fidelity might go on full bid even before results. now 2.08
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

I have heard a little bit of some pros and a bit of cons with respect to the anticipated investment.
However, one of the positive for those in the ship (investors) is that the CEO, Mr Uzoma is expected to fellow through with his own resignation after a smooth transition to the new management of the core investor on or before June 2019.
...u cant have a blind fellow leading the affairs of the bank again. The past management under him were to say the least terrible !!

We continue to observe.

TERRIBILITIFYING.... grin
Uzoma is the worst tragedy that befell Diamond bank..
His absence alone counters every other negatives in their multitudes.
This bank has survived by the whiskers.
I am 99.99 percent sure that this move has become inevitable in order to avoid DIAMONIZING of the bank in the POLARIZED atmosphere, which would have likely taken place before Emefiele's exit.
The SHELLING of the bank was attaining exponential levels. The decay function here was being rapidly transmogrified into an evaporating function.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2018
fxuser:
Fidelity

FCMB

Village people made me to wait for Fidelity's Bonanza
I will visit village this week. I pity any elder that is older than me that I meet on ground...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I am 99.99 percent sure that this move has become inevitable in order to avoid DIAMONIZING of the bank in the POLARIZED atmosphere, which would have likely taken place before Emefiele's exit.
The SHELLING of the bank was attaining exponential levels. The decay function here was being rapidly transmogrified into an evaporating function.

Wehdone oo wehdone
Dictionary you did not buy for me let alone pay my school fees for you to come dey release grammar undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2018
fxuser:
Fidelity

FCMB
Mpeace:
Fidelity might go on full bid even before results. now 2.08

I recall I mentioned it here after analysing the stock that FIDELITY was presently the cheapest banking coy in the tier 2 space !!
Those who KEYED IN then @ between N1.65 to N1.75 must 'be sipping from a cup of sweat tea now'.
Price is currently @ N2.04 and still rising !!

...the rest is history.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

I have heard a little bit of some pros and a bit of cons with respect to the anticipated investment.
However, one of the positive for those in the ship (investors) is that the CEO, Mr Uzoma is expected to fellow through with his own resignation after a smooth transition to the new management of the core investor on or before June 2019.
...u cant have a blind fellow leading the affairs of the bank again. The past management under him were to say the least terrible !!

We continue to observe.

Ok... so this was the move that will make that my 3 naira dream come to pass..
please dey should hurry up and kick that guy and his group of failure out..
my title must change from Shell to Share
IJN Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I will visit village this week. I pity any elder that is older than me that I meet on ground...
I think say you buy at 1.52. I thought you were the one that showed us the way. Or was it bullbear? Well, that person did well cos from that day...
I just hope loco took my advice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I should be NEEDING the help of a 30th century dictionary to properly interpret this.
...just continue... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

I recall I mentioned it here after analysing the stock that FIDELITY was presently the cheapest banking coy in the tier 2 space !!
Those who KEYED IN then @ between N1.65 to N1.75 must 'be sipping from a cup of sweat tea now'.

...the rest is history.

So happy I exited Diamond bank and moved funds into Fidelity... the rest is history grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Yayira:

IJN Amen

I can supply a bus for free to move that guy's load to his village, even if it is located deep inside Sambisa forest.... grin
I love companies that make retail investors and old pensioners smile.
I hate legally regulated robbery...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2018
stcool:

So happy I exited Diamond bank and moved funds into Fidelity... the rest is history grin

Without telling me?
What are friends for? grin
Next time, be like OGG.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

polarized atmosphere lollx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2018
veecovee:
Thanks a lot.
Morgan just payed me now.
This is the first time they didn't pay me the very day I demanded for money.
However, Ogochukwu told me this morning that the payment bounced back yesterday.
I wanted to reply your previous mail but reading along to see if you got back already.
They do pay promptly now, Same day you make the request.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Without telling me?
What are friends for? grin
Next time, be like OGG.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

smileyi bought 1.70 when many prophets of doom were on top of their voices warning everyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Michael11stock:
No let deep suck you dry oooo my hands are up grin
Lol. I no be lesb*** na. Na deep pockets like you she dey go for. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2018
Mcy56:

I wanted to reply your previous mail but reading along to see if you got back already.
This my classmate. E be like say u done withdraw money recently. Remember to pay ur tithe oh grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

...the rest is history.
...good one OGG. TA saw it first @ 1.52 before FA later backed it up! Anyway, perception of the fundamental of a market drives the price
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2018
Yayira:

IJN Amen

...and Amen !!
Good to see that ur still keeping faith. U sure do need it to help strengthen ur emotion and better improve on ur market strategy going forward.
But i'll advise u to remain cautiously optimistic... 'cause with DIAMOND, the clause 'impossible is nothing' remains true. ...at least for now.
The future will likely come in brighter though.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2018
FCMB MM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2018
With Zenith closed @ 24 yesterday, Fidelity climbing etc, please when is the bonanza coming? I beg let me not miss the busooo, still waiting for Bonanza.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2018
Mpeace:
This my classmate. E be like say u done withdraw money recently. Remember to pay ur tithe oh grin
Chai! Na where you interpret am go be that? shocked
That's been the norm for quite a long time now. cheesy
Anyway, resident pastor is aware that you dey inside Fide & transcorp, awaiting your tithe once offloaded. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
FCMB MM
Dont know what they are up to self. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

...the rest is history.

Kudos! Gentle.

You are a blessing to your generation.

I pray that the SHALOM which God said HE has given me, throughout the rest of my life, be extended to you.

I bought fidelity, wema, Union diagnos, caverton, and not regretting at all

Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2018
moneywoman74:
With Zenith closed @ 24 yesterday, Fidelity climbing etc, please when is the bonanza coming? I beg let me not miss the busooo, still waiting for Bonanza.

Wait until Oga Chibuking gives you go ahead...he went to the market to buy his hunting tools. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

...and Amen !!
Good to see that ur still keeping faith. U sure do need it to help strengthen ur emotion and better improve on ur market strategy going forward.
But i'll advise u to remain cautiously optimistic... 'cause with DIAMOND, the phrase; 'impossible is nothing' remains true. ...at least for now.
The future will likely come in brighter though.

Regards.

Thanks dear.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2018
Mcy56:

ok!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2018
veecovee:

Kudos! Gentle.

You are a blessing to your generation.

I pray that the SHALOM which God said HE has given me, throughout the rest of my life, be extended to you.

I bought fidelity, wema, Union diagnos, caverton, and not regretting at all

Cheers!

...and may he bless u even more. Including everyone else here !!

It is well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: janga(m), isreddnewgreen, Jaakay, seyisanya(m), FreeStuffsNG, jafsumar07, LordAdam16 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.