Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10986081 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (7786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
this coy is out of the woods at last.

It takes only a second's decision to enter back into the woods.
The woods are still too enticing and close by.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
fxuser:
FCMB

- 48 mln vol traded

rather

My snipping tools are yet to locate target.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
currentprice:

some time it look like you rush to post when u see some post here, when the fidelity H1 result released i posted here that fidelity was the cheapest bank based on the result,, you post immediately that you prefer FCMB because fidelity H1 still trails 63k eps from fcmb. even when fcmb never reported such eps.

same yesterday when u post access drop eps by 38% for 3 month july - sept. if you have calculated this yourself u will see that access actually up by 37% within this period. u post a reported eps which includes comprehensive income.

nobody get award here for being right. pple are learning from post. same way i learn every thing i know today from posts

all in all u day try

grin grin grin grin

vvv
vv
v

Chillax ! The work no too much for only you ? As Pa Emma don leave the work for only you, You for happy say somebody dey help instead of turning it to who post first.. grin grin
Anyway the 2 of una dey try it’s not easy..

OneLove
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
My snipping tools are yet to locate target.. grin

Seems there's an ongoing plan in FCMB cos that supplier is just making sure that he kept the price at 1.55.
Maybe, when they are done supplying and buying, the price will start going up.
We are observing.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
currentprice:

some time it look like you rush to post when u see some post here, when the fidelity H1 result released i posted here that fidelity was the cheapest bank based on the result,, you post immediately that you prefer FCMB because fidelity H1 still trails 63k eps from fcmb. even when fcmb never reported such eps.

same yesterday when u post access drop eps by 38% for 3 month july - sept. if you have calculated this yourself u will see that access actually up by 37% within this period. u post a reported eps which includes comprehensive income.

nobody get award here for being right. pple are learning from post. same way i learn every thing i know today from posts

all in all u day try

grin grin grin grin

vvv
vv
v

Dearly beloved CP, you are trying anyway. But this OGG has the qualities of a General Superintendent/Overseer.

I pray he'll soon serve the Lord in that dimension.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
veecovee:
Dearly beloved CP, you are trying anyway. But this OGG has the qualities of a General Superintendent/Overseer.
I pray he'll serve the Lord in that dimension soon.
AMEN!!!
Mpeace, be say you dey say something about OGG and Pastor Vee one time like that...... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

Frankly, I don't need to look at someones post to make or give my personal judgement my dear.
U should know that I know well enough to make my decisions unilaterally abeit backing it up with FACTS from either financials or some privileged external info.
Yes I posted a preference for FCMB ahead of FIDELITY, but after taking a more comprehensive look at the result, I had to adjudge FIDELITY as been ahead. ...and in this regard, the best pick amongst banks in the tier 2 space.
I did fellow that up with a cursory and in-depth analysis of the banks result to back up my claims. (which I also posted here)

As for ACCESS, I have since replied to ur post and also told u what u need to do.
...without a recourse to further argument, i'll urge u to pls go and do that.
I still maintain my stance that UBA and ZENITH are ahead of ACCESS (but ACCESS ahead of GTB and FIRSTBANK) in my pecking order. ...at least for now !!
Like I said then, things can change in future as prices swing either upwards or downwards.
...but until then, kindly learn to live with that.

Finally, I do NOT look out for any sought of award at all !! ...I don't even give it a thought. If I do and care about it, God knows I would've gotten a lot of privileged benefits including monetary ones from a lot of fellows (even some here)
I have always maintained that I do what I do with trying to enlighten folks mainly because of the bad experiences I went through in the past. ...wouldn't wish it for anyone here !!

I'll advise u to continue to thread in ur usual path of humility. ...don't allow things to get to ur head.
It pays to be humble !!

Cheers.

OneLove my brother..
As CP no gree pick one hustle.. today na NSE, tomorrow na Oyel, day after tomorrow na Forex, Gold, etc etc... we need FA guy for NSE should Incase he run pursue Gold tomorrow and abandon us..
keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mcy56:

AMEN!!!
Mpeace, be say you dey say something about OGG and Pastor Vee one time like that...... grin grin
Yels, in summary, I said somebody's tithe will go a very long way... If u know u kw.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mpeace:
Yels, in summary, I said somebody's tithe will go a very long way... If u know u kw.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bids are gradually picking up in JB.
THE ATIKU CHALLENGE.
I listened to Lai Mohammed's on AIT today and concluded that JB has a good time ahead.
Projects must keep up with campaign pace.
The government is being forced to borrow to sustain projects.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
veecovee:

Veecovee, the 'polariser'.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
...have some diamond in my box. Don't know if I should sell now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
currentprice:

all in all u day try

grin grin grin grin

vvv
vv
v
CP, you are correct on his statement about fidelity. But he later realized his mistake and then agreed with u that fidelity is cheapest.
onegentleguy:
Just took another quick review of FIDELITYs H1 result... and YES I agree that FIDELITY is now ahead of FCMB based on EARNINGS GROWTH and of course VALUATION !!
However, I shall still take out some time to peruse more on the result for a clearer and better inference.

Thanks all !!
Thats why I love this forum. No one knows it all, we make mistakes and correct our selves cos it can be dangerous if we allow the market correct us.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
veecovee:

Amen and Amen.

I ask of more of God's wisdom upon OGG's life. He is a man of wisdom.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
moneywoman74:

Amen and Amen.

I ask of more of God's wisdom upon OGG's life. He is a man of wisdom.

smiley yeah!

If he could be like this in a faceless forum, then he should be a wise man.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
What that person is doing in fcmb is kinda good.. only if he can continue till they release their result then stop if the result is good..
Because if them leave nsempa members una go cause rally for stock wey una never see the result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...unfortunately, there is no real time data (not referring to individual broker) to help decode MM activities. We can however be able to see what daily, weekly etc data is saying:
-Stock seems to have found a daily bottom at 1.54 though
-Weekly & Monthly still looking around for a bottom
-Interestingly, a good monthly support is situated 1.49 - 1.55
-If I have a spare loan, MM is in trouble around the monthly support
-A weekly or monthly rejection candle is highly desirable
grin grin grin grin grin

1.49-1.55 noted grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
kolaish:
EPS of 48k as against 36k. Good one.

cc: onegentleguy

Fair price sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Diamond on full bid.. Wonders of my time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
Just in:

CAVERTON Q3 result is out !!
With a gap up in PAT MARGIN and growth in EPS, ROAE, ROAA, ETERPRISE VALUE, GROSS MARGIN, EBITDA MARGIN, RoIC and RE.
...I was particularly impressed by the over 33% growth in EPS and the coys EM !!

Let's see how things drive until yr end.
It is well.

NOTE: NOT a BUY recommendation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
swilo:

Fair price sir?
Fairly cheap at current price at a PE of less than 4.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
The founder of the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), Mr. Tony Elumelu, yesterday said Nigeria’s economy is headed in the right direction, describing 2016 as a terrible year for the economy.

Elumelu, who said this in an interview monitored on CNN yesterday, also disclosed that his Group would in the next few weeks, close a $2.5 billion oil asset acquisition deal in the country.

According to him, “things are changing in Nigeria and it appears our economic managers have finally gotten a strong grip on the economy.”

The Chairman of the United Bank for Africa Plc, however, pointed out that there was still room for improvement, stressing that as an investor in several sectors in the Nigerian economy, “I see improvement and I am optimistic about the future.”

“Oil prices going up is good and encouraging. Our group is in the process of closing a $2.5 billion oil asset acquisition in the country. We are doing this as a demonstration of confidence in the economy. If the economy was not good or improving, we would not be contemplating that

“The truth is that in 2016, we had a bit of challenge with capital control, but in 2018, we don’t have such any more. Access to dollar is now easy. I speak as someone who invests significantly in Nigeria.

“Raising $2.5 billion for investment would not come through if the foreign investors were scared about capital control,” he explained.

According to Elumelu who is also the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, a lot of investors outside the country don’t have enough information about Nigeria.

He stressed the need for policymakers to continue to take steps towards improving Ease of Doing business in the country so as to attract more capital inflow.

“I am a long-term investor, i was born in Africa and I made my money in Africa and i am happy to invest in Nigeria and other African countries.

“Today we have investments in 23 African countries. Ultimately, we keep making investments because it helps in creating wealth,” he added.

When asked about the sectors he is excited about, Elumelu said: “I am excited about oil and gas and I am excited in banking, most importantly, power. Power is important for me because Nigeria and Africa needs power to develop.

“Our group is the largest generator of electricity in Nigeria. But we can do more. We just need the debt we are owed in that sector. So, If I was to complain, I would complain about the debts owed us as power operator.

“In other sectors, I think things are improving. I think the CBN particularly has gotten the grip on the economy and a lot of windows and markets have been created for investors who want to bring in money into Nigeria and those who want to take out money from the country.

We should keep encouraging investors because we need massive investments in Nigeria to develop, to help create employment for our young ones and to help us alleviate poverty,” he added.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/23/worst-days-over-for-nigerias-economy-says-elumelu/?amp&fbclid=IwAR30j3OIgYfMCQPfXG3Cm8bfTYhWRcP82PUQN7Znbh2rF5lu2xCmCpNsmAk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
swilo:

Fair price sir?

At 1st glance, GREAT RESULT !!

Using a mix of valuation model and discounting for any and all possible risk, CAVERTON should sell for NO less than N6.10 !!
...which presents an over 208% MoS/gap from the current trading price of N1.98 !!
CAVERTON is presently the cheapest quoted coy on the NSE based on valuation !! ...The VALUE behind the price screams of only one thing; which is ACCUMULATE !!
I have since given my verdict on this coy.

But then again due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
veecovee:

What if he is not call into a ministerial job?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

Using a mix valuation model and discounting for any and all possible risk, CAVERTON should sell for NO less than N6.10 !!
...which presents a over 208% MoS/gap from the current trading price of N1.98 !!
CAVERTON is presently the cheapest quoted coy on the NSE based on valuation !! ...The VALUE behind the price screams of only one thing; which is ACCUMULATE !!

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
onegentleguy:
Just in:

CAVERTON Q3 result is out !!
With a gap up in PAT MARGIN and growth in EPS, ROAE, ROAA, ETERPRISE VALUE, GROSS MARGIN, NET MARGIN, RoIC and RE.
...I was particularly impressed by the over 33% growth in EPS and the coys EM !!

Let's see how things drive until yr end.
It is well.

NOTE: NOT a BUY recommendation.
Hmmm Caverton to the sky
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

Using a mix valuation model and discounting for any and all possible risk, CAVERTON should sell for NO less than N6.10 !!
...which presents a over 208% MoS/gap from the current trading price of N1.98 !!

Good analysis, but bolded suffice in a bull market. The reality is that we are in a bearish market and I don't see it selling higher than N3, even if they release a good Q4 with dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mcy58,

Maybaker is forcing me to take up my rights.. grin What's up with all the pending rights.. Mbenefit et al..?

I have closed market for the day o. 'My young goat has given birth to an elephant sized goat'.. farm thinz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
kolaish:
Good analysis, but bolded suffice in a bull market. The reality is that we are in a bearish market and I don't see it selling higher than N3, even if they release a good Q4 with dividend.

Yes my dear. ...kudos to the managers of CAVERTON !!
I will however suggest that management should work on their expense line and also go on a more robust recovery path to better improve on their trade receivables.

But overall, it was yet another GREAT RESULT from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (7786) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: floydmayweather, drotba(m), ikemeze and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.