Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11095006 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) ... (7823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yayira:
The FCMB guy has surrendered..
NSEMPA members over to you..

#Rally
Yours truly just tested FCMB's water with some tasere units @ 157k. Hoping to get 20% very soon or else I run out the way I rushed in. I am a trader not investor like Agba and co grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yayira:
Jesus!
The guy don drop over 20 million units @ 1.55 again

Yayira heavily loaded in FCMB....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yayira:
Jesus!
The guy don drop over 20 million units @ 1.55 again

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
austinkenneth:

What happened to Stanbic and Access?

Stanbic brokers were busy selling access early this year that they almost drown our Prof in the wicked sell off. If not for my lifebuoy, Only God know where Prof for dey by now..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
akinssan:

Yayira heavily loaded in FCMB....

No oo.. I’m respecting myself.. I don’t know the mission of that seller to go and drag things with him. His handwork are that of a mafia..
let me better stay my lane jeje
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yayira:

Stanbic brokers were busy selling access early this year that they almost drown our Prof in the wicked sell off. If not for my lifebuoy, Only God know where Prof for dey by now..

Lol, did you see the 90M+ traded today? Serious hedging going on in Access o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
swilo:

Lol, did you see the 90M+ traded today? Serious hedging going on in Access o.

I saw it, also that of fcmb and many others in the past weeks..
I’m just wondering, if it’s not our foreign guys buying then it must be Nigerians..
menh una rich for that country oo shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fidelity may go on Full bid tomorrow as the offers are drying up...

Expect supply at N2.70 - 3.00 ahead of Q3

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
The fcmb guy got what he wanted.. close it @ 1.55
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yayira:
The fcmb guy got what he wanted.. close it @ 1.55

This is what makes charts interesting. See volume in the wrong direction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
phemmie06:

What if he is not call into a ministerial job?

I tell you, we all are called.

As per OGG, from his long writings, to the ways he present them, to
his choice of words, to his temperament, to the way he devoted himself
to study stocks (if only he would his Bible and spirituality that way), he
would be a good GS/GO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
veecovee:

As per OGG, from his long writings, to the ways he present them, to his choice of words, to his temperament, to the way he devoted himself to study stocks (if only he would his Bible and spirituality that way), he would be a good GS/GO
grin yes you're right but different field
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yayira:

grin grin grin
Any time I see Stanbic brokers selling, I still reach for your life gadgets.
Those guys can Khashoggically end your trading career ... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin
Any time I see Stanbic brokers selling, I still reach for your life gadgets.
Those guys can Khashoggically end your trading career ... grin

How do you track who is selling and buying stock on the NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wat going on? ASI down 2.37% ...And no one is worried.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
tritritri:

na dangote cement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
tritritri:
Bros, please keep worrying for us until early next week.. The grassroot asi went up today.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
tritritri:
When Nestle and dangote both lost, what do u expect.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
swilo:
Bros, please keep worrying for us until early next week.. The grassroot asi went up today.

grin grin grin...una go kill person. NSE don get grassroots

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
veecovee:

As per OGG, from his long writings, to the ways he present them, to
his choice of words, to his temperament, to the way he devoted himself
to study stocks (if only he would his Bible and spirituality that way), he
would be a good GS/GO
this is serious ooo!he is already a general somewhere!pastor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yayira:

I saw it, also that of fcmb and many others in the past weeks..
I’m just wondering, if it’s not our foreign guys buying then it must be Nigerians..
menh una rich for that country oo shocked

na so we see am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
stcool:

grin grin grin...una go kill person. NSE don get grassroots

omg ! ! Grassroots index abi
lollx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Happening now !!

...Elumelu also disclosed that his company is about to seal a $2.5 billion oil asset acquisition deal in Nigeria.

Chairman of HEIRS HOLDING/TRANSCORP, Mr Tony Elumelu speaking live in an interview on CNN !!

I think he is referring to HEIRS HOLDING.
...However, TRANSCORP has a lot to benefit from the deal (including the management of a gas fired power plant and more) should it eventually pull through !!
The article below might be of some guide;

https://nairametrics.com/heirs-holdings-plc-set-to-acquire-shell-nigeria/

Those on board this boat should take note and keep their ears to the ground.

DISCLAIMER: NOT A BUY RECOMMENDATION. ...Due diligence still applies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Oga OGG & fxuser...who did Flourmill offend is it FA or TA or the milling biz is no longer favourable in Nigeria. I don't own any unit here but have been keeping an eye here considering it's selling below the last rights issue price.

Anticipating your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
ETI closed @ 16.

Big possibilities of dropping further.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
ETI closed @ 16.

Big possibilities of dropping further.

The problem is how much they are willing to payout as dividend this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
stcool:

The problem is how much they are willing to payout as dividend this year
Their dividend policy is what I don't understand
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
phemmie06:

Another unforbidden fruit
but the chairman of this company is the respectable pat utomi I think. Ridiculous!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) ... (7823) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: otomatic(m), jaybee3(m), Ginalex(f), 2zona(m), OBAGADAFFI, Princkez, megawealth01, yMcy56(f), ayufun, Babynerd, ndept, BuchyD, nosa2(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.