Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10925134 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) ... (7767) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Waoh brent at 67
It is finished grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Lol you wan enter ya dollar business again grin
Remember to carry ya partner Peter along

LOL
Agba, dont allow them to explode the bomb while caughting you unaware. It is a matter of when not how grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
anjilgreat:

I used the unsecured one too through Firefox to. login into their website. Hope there is no negative implications and what do you think is the way out?

Although, I'm thinking of changing my password. Pls advice

The implication is that your credentials can easily get compromised. In as much as an intruder can't steal your shares or money if he/she gains access to your account, but the intruder can do other harm.

A silly intruder like me will spend all Pastor Vee account balance on Diamond Bank shares. Use all his balance and buy the stock for him!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
PETERiCHY:

We all knows that OTUDEKO is a big CRAFTY CRIMINAL,
So better wait for HONEYWELL at circa 90kobo.
Don't say you weren't warned.

HONEYWELL touched a SWEET SPOT (#1:00) today.
BATGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE. smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
mendes911:

The implication is that your credentials can easily get compromised. In as much as an intruder can't steal your shares or money if he/she gains access to your account, but the intruder can do other harm.

A silly intruder like me will spend all Pastor Vee account balance on Diamond Bank shares. Use all his balance and buy the stock for him!

And he will receive transaction alert grin
Auto-trading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Waoh brent at 67
It is finished grin
...I want to disagree a bit @Agba. If Dollar index is unable to hold its resistance at 98, then Brent oil may rally soon. Brent oil critical level stands now at around 64
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...I want to disagree a bit @Agba. If Dollar index is unable to hold its resistance at 98, then Brent oil may rally soon. Brent oil critical level stands now at around 64
grin grin grin grin grin

Na ya territory
Na naija economy dey my mind Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
PETERiCHY:

HONEYWELL touched a SWEET SPOT (#1:00) today.
BATGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE. smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*
...or wait @0.95. That's a good call technically sha!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
mendes911:

Lol! So what's the way out for me? Thanks for d explanation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
mendes911:
No give Vee hbp o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
anjilgreat:
Lol! So what's the way out for me? Thanks for d explanation.
Nothing to worry about. The guy I spoke with on phone said the site is very secured and cannot be hacked.
They said they were aware of the issue and working towards resolving it soonest.
Many, if not all that logged into the site today did so through the unsecured site.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
mendes911:

Pastor! seek yet not repose
Hear thy guardian angel say;
Thou art in the midst of foes;
Watch and pray.

Ọ̀gá Mendes I hope you won't have nightmare tonight

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mcy56:

Nothing to worry about. The guy I spoke with on phone said the site is very secured and cannot be hacked.
They said they were aware of the issue and working towards resolving it soonest.
Many, if not all that logged into the site today did so through the unsecured site.
Má you're right but I don't expect him to say there will be problem if there's any.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mcy56:

Okay! Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OGOg: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Please what should I do grin grin
I was expecting xnaira belated dividend from a certain registrar. The money landed and I noticed that it is more than times 3 of the anticipated amount
I intend to call them very soon, so that they can correct this unfortunate error. cool
I need suggestions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
OGOg:
Please what should I do grin grin
I was expecting xnaira belated dividend from a certain registrar. The money landed and I noticed that it is more than times 3 of the anticipated amount
I intend to call them very soon, so that they can correct this unfortunate error.
I need suggestions
Its a small problem na. Just send de money to my acct I will forward it to them. Mind u they don't like u calling them all the time. grin grin

On a more serious note, call them and ask for your actual holdings in shares. Also see if you had unclaimed dividends. Cos, I bet you, those registrars don't make such mistakes. They rather cut ur money.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
phemmie06:
Watch and pray.
Chai! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mpeace:
On a more serious note, call them and ask for your actual holdings in shares. Also see if you had unclaimed dividends. Cos, I bet you, those registrars don't make such mistakes.
OGog my friend, this is a good advice but you may transfer it to my classmate's account, he's good at delivering such messages.

*Let me come and be going before someone arrives* grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

We should be able to have this by Friday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
anjilgreat:

I used the unsecured one too through Firefox to. login into their website. Hope there is no negative implications and what do you think is the way out?

Although, I'm thinking of changing my password. Pls advice

If you are being very cautious /finickity then change ur passwd as soon as the https becomes available.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

We should be able to be below this by Friday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
bigjay01:

If you are being very cautious /finickity then change ur passwd as soon as the https becomes available.

My Oga if I hack into ya account na all those blue chips I go first sell, come arrange the following for you; japaul, ftncocoa, mbenefit, abbeybds, champion, courtville, first and last aluminium grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OGOg: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mpeace:
Its a small problem na. Just send de money to my acct I will forward it to them. Mind u they don't like u calling them all the time. grin grin

On a more serious note, call them and ask for your actual holdings in shares. Also see if you had unclaimed dividends. Cos, I bet you, those registrars don't make such mistakes. They rather cut ur money.
Thanks bros will call them tomorrow
Shout out to sister my, your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OGOg: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=OGOg post=72944598][/quote]
Thanks bros , will call tomorrow to know what was paid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

My Oga if I hack into ya account na all those blue chips I go first sell, come arrange the following for you; japaul, ftncocoa, mbenefit, abbeybds, champion, courtville, first and last aluminium grin

LOL.

I like your type. You will be a very mischievous hacker. Lovely.

That will be a big time portfolio re-balancing for BigJay!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mcy56:

Were you expecting them to say otherwise? Leave it shaa. Hackers have very important deals to do other than come after Nigerian Brokerage company. How much will they make off that?

If they say there's no problem, why spend money buying ssl certificates for their website?

No cause for alarm though. I was only trying to explain to Madam what could happen. But if you see your online banking website turn from https to http, flee and do not enter your credentials......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
bigjay01:

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
phemmie06:

Watch and pray.

Ọ̀gá Mendes I hope you won't have nightmare tonight

Nightmare? From Pastor Vee? My fellow sinner no fit harm me naww.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Chibuking81:
Bonanza stocks are increasing one by one. And others to join soon.

Only GTB, Fcmb, JB i see here..
What’s that huge unit on Ikejahotel
Anything happening there that we don’t know ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
mendes911:

Nightmare? From Pastor Vee? My fellow sinner no fit harm me naww .
grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:27am On Nov 14, 2018
brent
$65

nawa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:16am On Nov 14, 2018
veecovee:

My dear, while many are making fun of it ... I do not feel comfortable with it.

I sincerely feel for those loosing their hard earned money there.

Take heart folks.

Dont even say this Sir Vee. Anyone still in Diamond Bank should not be pitied.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) ... (7767) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sophy17(m), Whytehandy, WestPB, seyisanya(m), TradeSunMoore and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.