Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024757 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) (4107) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
aremso:

you are right, even JAT of oando confirmed it at a summit in uae. He said the price may likely drop to 60 very soon so they will need to double their crude production

And by the time everybody (and every country) doubles production, Janet will be here, naira will drop to 700 per dollar and Zenith will sell again for ₦8 per share. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
stcool:
Even if they see GTB at 18 Zenith at 15....dey wont still buy...many are spectators grin

You said severally that you will keep buying Diamond as long as it touches ₦1.09.

It traded 86k today, how many truck loads did you buy?

Market is not stagnant, so should buyers/sellers. E get as country go be tomorrow and I will not even touch Zenith at ₦12 if it becomes glaring it's headed for ₦10. That wouldn't make one a spectator at all!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
mendes911:

You said severally that you will keep buying Diamond as long as it touches ₦1.09.

It traded 86k today, how many truck loads did you buy?

Market is not stagnant, so should buyers/sellers. E get as country go be tomorrow and I will not even touch Zenith at ₦12 if it becomes glaring it's headed for ₦10. That wouldn't make one a spectator at all!

But Diamond Bank Fundamentals are not good enough. If Zenith Bank should go as low as that with current fundamentals, lol! I will be buying a lot! Too much sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
GonFreecss1:

But Diamond Bank Fundamentals are not good enough. If Zenith Bank should go as low as that with current fundamentals, lol! I will be buying a lot! Too much sef.

You definitely missed the point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
mendes911:

You mean the Nigeria as a whole point? Something bad happens... I didn't. I deliberately left it out, as I was wondering the correlation between a bad company, an okay company and Nigeria finally going bust! grin

Don't mind me man, just trying to have fun. Glad to be back and thanks for the reply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Wait for oil below 60

Ok....na so technicals talk? Or gut feeling? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
mendes911:

He missed no point.. as you sabi quote history you should also remember that the fundamentals as at when sctool said that went from bad to worst.. and as fundamentals changes so are fair prices and people’s decisions.. what he expected was not what he saw in their result so he’s free to change talk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
musty00:

Ok....na so technicals talk? Or gut feeling? grin

Agba no dey use FA or TA again na GUT him dey use now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
stcool:
Even if they see GTB at 18 Zenith at 15....dey wont still buy...many are spectators grin

Lol.. but if zenith touches 19 again na rush dem go rush am.. only if you know how many biting their fingers for not buying when it touched 19. grin grin
Na only person wey village people dey follow go see zenith at 19 go dey wait for 15 again with this current result ? hmm... even chibuking will not miss it at 19 gain tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yayira:

Lol.. but if zenith touches 19 again na rush dem go rush am.. only if you know how many biting their fingers for not buying when it touched 19. grin grin
Na only person wey village people dey follow go see zenith at 19 go dey wait for 15 again with this current result ? hmm... even chibuking will not miss it at 19 gain tongue

If you were around about 6ish yrs ago, you'll remember that at certain prevailing mood, the price of equities were very detached and isolated from declared results.
Infact one would have thought that there was some kind of inverse relationship between the two parameters.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2018
bigjay01:

If you were around about 6ish yrs ago, you'll remember that at certain prevailing mood, the price of equities were very detached and isolated from declared results.
Infact one would have thought that there was some kind of inverse relationship between the two parameters.

My post is about the present not past or future.. I’m talking about now, judging by this resent result and not when Nigeria “will” in recession or militant attacks in the country
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 16, 2018
bigjay01:

There must have been something going in the country when that happens just like how must stock’s are trading far below their fair price because of next year’s election..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Yayira:

He missed no point.. as you sabi quote history you should also remember that the fundamentals as at when sctool said that went from bad to worst.. and as fundamentals changes so are fair prices and people’s decisions.. what he expected was not what he saw in their result so he’s free to change talk.

And who's saying he's not free to change his mind? Go and re-read my post and pay more attention to "E get as country go be.....".

You are also saying that he's free to change his mind when things became clearer but the people he referred to in his post that will change their mind when Zenith gets to ₦15 are mere spectators.

Your double standard holds no bound though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:20am On Nov 16, 2018
bigjay01:

Exactly my point. Trading in NSE is all about time and season. Some traders willingly bought Zenith earlier this year at ₦28 and were able to make about 15%, as things are now, they are not comfortable buying it at 24 because they believe it will go much more lower.

The period you referred to, Zenith was rejected at ₦11 and some lucky ones later got it at below ₦9 but still their performance (result wise) was same within those two timeframe. Na so country take be at that time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2018
Yayira:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sooner Zenith will be begging for buyers at #17, I mean sooner. Anything outside bonanza period am not in, January/February bonanza are fast approaching.
Presidential campaign will start next tomorrow, and campaign period is the period to review hiding secret both front and back, period of official legalised hate speech, period of word to word attack, both ruling and opposition will be busy attacking each other, opposition will be attacking with failed promises the ruling party made before coming in as ruling party, while opposition attacking with ruling party defending, they will be busy promising heaven on earth that even unborn baby know that they can't fulfill without by grace of God.

But one certain thing is that campaign activities will drive out the remaining foreign investors who wanted to gamble their little amount they left in Nigeria stock exchange.

All these activities will usher in the real January/ February bonanza period we are talking about.
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 16 NOVEMBER 2018

The market is entering a phase where the buyers seem to get very thin. Now there will be extra caution till the middle of next week. This a period when heavy period may not be ruled out in one of the trading days.

For today expected High is 32,035.02 low at 31,177.18
. From today this levels will now be posted after closing of the market each day, to be used for the next trading date.

Market makers likely to take over the affairs of some equities. This is the reason we sometimes see unreasonable quotes on the trading platform, but for which will never get filled. I saw NAHCO at 3.37 yesterday at one point in time and not to be beaten, I too joined the queue at 3.35 [/b]in case there will be a bonanza that will hit my price, but at the end of the trading day the low prices never materialise. This is telling us that sometimes we can be tricked by the market to take a wrong decision, we need to konw what we are doing. Why did SKYE bank rose in price few days to being taking off the exchange price list?

I will be posting[b] how I will manage my Nahco trade to show my exit
(I have already given my profit target). This will be in this forum or our twitter handle, time will be around 4 to 6pm.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Chibuking81:

Sooner Zenith will be begging for buyers at #17, I mean sooner. Anything outside bonanza period am not in, January/February bonanza are fast approaching.
Presidential campaign will start next tomorrow, and campaign period is the period to review hiding secret both front and back, period of official legalised hate speech, period of word to word attack, both ruling and opposition will be busy attacking each other, opposition will be attacking with failed promises the ruling party made before coming in as ruling party, while opposition attacking with ruling party defending, they will be busy promising heaven on earth that even unborn baby know that they can't fulfill without by grace of God.

But one certain thing is that campaign activities will drive out the remaining foreign investors who wanted to gamble their little amount they left in Nigeria stock exchange.

All these activities will usher in the real January/ February bonanza period we are talking about.
I totally concur....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2018
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock---Analyst-Updates/JAIZBANK,-JAPAUL-and-40-Others-Trade-Bel/42764

JAPAUL inviting JAIZ.....grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Chibuking81:

Truly cash is king!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2018
Dreamland is a very nice place.

Of cos cash is always king.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2018
Michael11stock:
Forex dey swallow money oooo grin

Loose 300dolls oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2018
https://nairametrics.com/fg-raises-2-86-billion-from-6th-eurobond-issue/

Yeye pple. They will now add it to the fx reserves and claim it as an economic point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2018
massive volume traded on diamond yesterday,people still dey buy joor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2018
i don loose $1000 before i run from the forex grin
aremso:

Loose 300dolls oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Mpeace:
Dreamland is a very nice place.

Of cos cash is always king.
Bonanza is real not in dreamland, but in real life. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2018
Mpeace:
https://nairametrics.com/fg-raises-2-86-billion-from-6th-eurobond-issue/

Yeye pple. They will now add it to the fx reserves and claim it as an economic point.

........What will the proceeds be used for?

Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed disclosed that proceeds of the issue will be used to fund capital projects.

“The proceeds of this issuance will provide critical financing for projects in transportation, power, agriculture, housing, healthcare and education as well as the capital elements of our social investment programMEs.”

Campaign funds have arrived on time....... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmm!!!
Battle formations in the rough.... angry
The earthquake will have the scales put out of use!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2018
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin ok oo.. make we dey look
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Orange army dusting itself.... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) (4107) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), phemmie06(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.