Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11085610 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
master,what is the right way?

Hahahahahaha. I am not a master o.

So many masters here already. I am a small boy.

My only advice is be wary of trends and what everyone is doing. Take news as 50/50 and not the whole truth. Remember everyone has their sides to tell in a story and when you begin to analyze you will see faults on both sides. And forget what people say, instead focus on what they are not saying.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Diamond bank this, Diamond bank that!!!
Who com be the people wey place 75 million bid this early morning ?!
I’m suspecting all of you here grin grin grin
Y’all refused to comment on Friday’s news just waiting for today so you can go and buy quietly!

Chai ! See opportunity wey I for take cash out don blow up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2018
Abeg those that are finding extremely difficult boarding Diamond Bus as conductor don close door grin grin Please kindly move your bid positions to FCMB. Thank you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2018
STOjo see opportunity wey we for take average down and run out oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2018
talktokenny:

Are you an educated person ?If yes ....did you believe the rumor is true ?
Let us pass the question back to you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Yayira:
Y’all refused to comment on Friday’s news just waiting for today so you can go and buy quietly!

We dey see your handwork. All these 1M units you are sharing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2018
arduino:

We dey see your handwork. All these 1M units you are sharing

Not me oo.. I was still thinking now sharp guys don block road.. Na to dey look I Dey now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2018
GonFreecss1:

Hahahahahaha. I am not a master o.

So many masters here already. I am a small boy.

My only advice is be wary of trends and what everyone is doing. Take news as 50/50 and not the whole truth. Remember everyone has their sides to tell in a story and when you begin to analyze you will see faults on both sides. And forget what people say, instead focus on what they are not saying.
words on marble!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2018
arduino:
Some people go make serious money from Diamond, while other will wail las las
Well done sir. Why you no make this comment last week Monday?
Remember some people have lost a lot there too.
Just happy that the loss will stop for those still having it in their portfolio, I hope they are able to break even.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Mcy56:

Well done sir. Why you no make this comment last week Monday?
Remember some people have lost a lot there too.
Just happy that the loss will stop for those still having it in their portfolio, I hope they are able to break even.

Yes o...I dey happy for Yayira for here already grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Yayira:
Y’all refused to comment on Friday’s news just waiting for today so you can go and buy quietly
Lol @ the bolded. Who no want profit? You think say some people just dey mention and monitor am for nothing. grin grin
I no trust those ghost members either. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2018
arduino:

Yes o...I dey happy for Yayira for here already grin grin

The journey to where I enter the bus still far oo.. happy for Fxuser grin e don hammer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol @ the bolded. Who no want profit? You think say some people just dey mention and monitor am for nothing. grin grin
I no trust those ghost members. cheesy
I no dey among them. Afraid no allow me jump in on Friday. I know for sure say you, DRP, Agba, FXuser and CP make the list of those that bought on Friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2018
cornwall:
Truly doubt this, but even if it does happen Diamond is still heading up up
Still doubting? It's 79M full bid now. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Mcy56:

I no trust those ghost members. cheesy

Plain truth.. the close monitoring wasn’t for nothing..
chai just 2 million units would have wiped out 1.80 from my initial entry price..
only if that news came out early on Friday, would have just gambled it “again” grin grin grin

I know Oga wanj0 would say “I still need to pay more school fees” grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2018
fxuser:

- well its a GAP up

MM get orders to fill at 1.55 area loll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2018
arduino:

Some people go make serious money from Diamond, while other will wail las las

Any person that will regret NOT boarding Diamond bank should know that he has NO TRADING PLAN... angry
Your ruin is very very very near when REGRETS are part of your thinking, cos regrets give rise to REVENGE TRADING, a SURE killer of many portfolios. Revenge trading is one of the most common reasons why dry bones rise, attempt to walk, discover movement need muscles, then collapse back... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2018
arduino:
I no dey among them. Afraid no allow me jump in on Friday. I know for sure say you, DRP, Agba, FXuser and CP make the list of those that bought on Friday.
Lol. I no buy on Friday, fear no gree me but if to say I see that 74M unit bid placed just at the tail end of close of market, I for risk am., worst I go re-sell at loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Monitoring spirits everywhere. grin

Unu well done o, bnsitl.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2018
Yayira:
chai just 2 million units would have wiped out 1.80 from my initial entry price..
only if that news came out early on Friday, would have just gambled it “again” grin grin grin
Dont mind them. The message came out after market closed but some people got the info towards that closing I think, hence the rush to key in before market closed..... but the fear was just there since no one knew the reasons for their actions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2018
jamace:
Monitoring spirits everywhere. grin Unu well done o, bnsitl.
grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Mcy56:

grin grin tongue
Monitor with small spirit o, so that when the bush meat turn to bigger spirit, you fit use your reserve spirit to extricate yourself. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2018
GonFreecss1:
The trend I have noticed with Nigeria and Nairaland, especially this investment section is optimism. From the Tbills section to here, people like it easy.

But sooner many of you will learn there is an easy way and the right way to do things. People who become successful don't go through the easy way.

Naija is a tough place to do biz...
Sharks everywhere ... Coys with poor corp governance all over
And yet we must trade, invest and make profit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2018
jamace:
Monitor with small spirit o, so that when the bush meat turn to bigger spirit, you fit use your reserve spirit to extricate yourself. grin grin
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Yayira:

grin grin grin.
When the oceans overflow, those without fish ponds can also boast of fish.... grin
I prefer having a fish pond.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Willie2015:

Naija is a tough place to do biz...
Sharks everywhere ... Coys with poor corp governance all over
And yet we must trade, invest and make profit

Hahaha. I understand. We just have to learn to keep moving forward and doing the right thing, not the easy things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
This market dull o, why they no wan send FCMB to full bid na?

My bosses just dey come, read and go. It is well. Make una come say something o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mcy56:

Dont mind them. The message came out after market closed but some people got the info towards that closing I think, hence the rush to key in before market closed..... but the fear was just there since no one knew the reasons for their actions.
As for me I jumped in because of the start of the month of the end of the quarter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT EXPECTED HIGH AND LOW TRADING RANGE FOR 3 DECEMBER 2018

MSCI Nigeria position AS AT 30 November 2018 is shown below.

For Monday 3 December 2018 expected High is 31,069.00 low at 30,625.17
In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B
1. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
This yok guys don hammer. They bought 7.5million Diamonds last friday alone. Chai.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
cornwall:
As for me I jumped in because of the start of the month of the end of the quarter grin grin grin
What if the announcement had not favoured them? That's one of the fears, to me.
Seems the market is still far from recovery sha. My opinion pleaseee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Coolcash1, DUNKA(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.