Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10974121 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...the glass is always either half full or half empty; depends on the viewing angle
grin grin grin grin grin

BullBearMkt is viewing from DB angle grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Sellers want to charge as high as possible, buyers want to pay as low as possible... grin
The limbo of wishful quotes continue to hang... grin
Lone Bulls that venture into Bears territory are viciously consumed.. grin
An attack on one bull is an attack on the rest. grin
Awaiting GTB to lead the way... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Sellers want to charge as high as possible, buyers want to pay as low as possible... grin
...words of elders
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 3 DECEMBER 2018

MSCI portfolio is undergoing some reshuffling, moving out of some equities to buy another. No New Money Coming Yet just recycling the same money since 2nd October 2018.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero, unless the fund is exiting from the particular Country involved. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market. The date displayed may not be the actual date of purchase/sale of equity (this is lega and allowable under the regulations guiding funds operations in general).

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2018
arduino:
Good, just signal me at any sign(s) of weakness so that we can bail out together wink wink
I no like to be carrier of bad news but Wapco is shedding price now, not to make you panic anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Mcy56:

I no like to be carrier of bad news but Wapco is shedding price now, not to make you panic anyway.

Rights was announced for N12... Were you expecting it to go up? I expect it to go on full offer today though. Previous rights were done at N42.50 and they are doing another batch at N12, barely a year after. That shows how desperate they are, desperate for either cash or something else.

There's also a conspiracy theory that Lafarge is indirectly taking up more and more ownership of the company through these rights issues.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2018
mendes911:
Rights was announced for N12... Were you expecting it to go up?
I'm not expecting it but I think he (arduino) was expecting that, reason I told him so he can make his choice. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2018
Mcy56:

Am an investor thus not going into panic mode anytime soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2018
arduino:
Alright sir. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
arduino:

l bi las Vegas?Mr Arduino?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is too small for the cash they need. This company is not serious.
dipoolowoo:
Lafarge Africa Board Approves Terms for Proposed N89b Rights Issue
https://businesspost.ng/2018/12/04/lafarge-africa-board-approves-terms-for-proposed-n89b-rights-issue/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
arduino:

Baba, me don jaa ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
rebekah2011:
This is too small for the cash they need. This company is not serious.
I don't think so. Lafarge debt is seriously falling. This is a quote from them, sometime in May this year:
According to Balogun, its total debt dropped to about $600m from more than $1bn after using funds, including the proceeds of a N131bn ($361.7m) rights offer, to curb liabilities.

The company’s Chief Financial Officer, Bruno Bayet, said in April that the company planned to raise an additional N100bn when necessary.

This rights issue, if successful will place the company in a very good position.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
mendes911:

Reminds me of how Access was playing its own game earlier this year.

Are those guy back again with more offer on access ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
ndidigood:
l bi las Vegas?Mr Arduino?

e bim na ala Kuje nke di na obodo Nigeria.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
tritritri:

Are those guy back again with more offer on access ?

Access Bank is a stock controlled by the oracles....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
talktokenny:

Baba, me don jaa ooooo
Noted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Eku bull o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Eku bull o grin

E don ripe for your screen?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pa elewummi should give me his analysis of wapco, first right issue was over subscibed @ #44, the foreign investor went as far as buying up retail investors rights that were not taken, now another rights issue, most probably to be oversubscibed and the lead foreign investor will acquire all retail investors rights............I just wished I knew the game they are playing, something big is cooking up @ wapco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Waiting AROUND N11.00
STOP LOSS N10.75.

lolll.xx..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wapco
- wicked bears , they waited for d day high b4 firing up d bbq grill

loll

#FreshLow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Diamond Bank monitoring spirits dealing with Access bank grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
maishai:
Pa elewummi should give me his analysis of wapco, first right issue was over subscibed @ #44, the foreign investor went as far as buying up retail investors rights that were not taken, now another rights issue, most probably to be oversubscibed and the lead foreign investor will acquire all retail investors rights............I just wished I knew the game they are playing, something big is cooking up @ wapco

Buy out and go private.....what do I know sef?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Divide WAPCO last Right Issue of N42:50k by 4 then you start seeing value.... Above all thank God Pa. Emma has gone for retirement before all this drama start unfolding.. if notlipsrsealed

Lafarge Africa Plc will raise N89.21bln by way of a Rights Issue at N12.00 per share,
by issuing 6 new shares for every 7 shares held by shareholders at the Qualification
Date, which will be announced.

https://trwstockbrokers./2018/12/04/lafarge-wapco-plc-corporate-actions-dec-2018-announcement-of-proposed-rights-issue/

smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Them don enter market oh!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
735i:
Them don enter market oh!!!

Professionals observe the market ALL DAY and become active towards the close.
It pays to trade with the professionals and AGAINST the amateurs.
- Alexander Elder

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Did someone noticed what happened towards market close? In GTB especially? grin
The land seems green small, make we no conclude yet sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mcy56:
Did someone noticed what happened towards market close? In GTB especially? grin

Do you think Xmas will be suspended this year? grin
Santa rally warming up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Utalinmou, unite4real, Willie2015, aj8(m), femu(m), ndept, yeddy99, Hedgefunds, BullBearMkt(m), Palomadove, Ofp1, Streetinvestor2 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.