Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10831942 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) (4171) (4172) (4173) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mcy56:

So this is your only concern. cheesy

Lol.... grin
This is actually his OTHER concern, the other one na him go talk..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
immature!
mendes911:

LOL. You asked her to delete her comment because you believed it was offensive to me? Chill babe, adim very OK. I have to value someone first, then I can start valuing that person's comment. I have said it severally that insults don't get to me. I only needed to clear her assumptions that I missed out at 66k.

We are all here to learn and we will keep learning till we DIE.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Miarose: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Frauds---Scandals/What-Does-It-Mean-That-Independent-Direc/43104

What Does It Mean That Independent Directors Accuse Diamond Bank Of Corporate Governance Issues?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yayira:
Prof I hope you are not offended by my posts ? If I did offend you please forgive me ��... I meant no harm and it never a “stone”...
Nice one ma'am. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
I will even prefer you to offend me than to offend Agba..... grin.
Lol. You mean she better not offend Agba. shocked
Hhmmm, seems some people know some things outside this class o. lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
mendes911:

I never knew how badly you were hit until 2 Friday's ago. The bulls surfaced in Diamond on Friday and by Saturday, you quickly reconciled with your arch enemy, Mcy56. The friendship got more cemented when she bought and joined you in Diamond. I hope you will maintain the friendship going forward, you almost nearly changed tone today!

All the best in your endeavour. Am surprised that you are surprised that you missed averaging down when it got to 66k. I told you months ago when this stock was trading above N1.50 that you will be too devastated to buy the stock at 80K, it got better than 80k and you didn't buy more! I hope you will not watch the whole waves from 1 to 100 and still be stuck with your diemond shares at the end of the day. Anything can happen in this market.

Say I like woman no mean say I go sleep with anyone that comes my way. Some women will naked in front of me from morning till night and my commander will never get tickled. Since DBN released their Q2, I was never in any way interested in your Diemond stock. I could buy a few units of the stock when it finally trades for 20k, just as a bragging right that I once bought the stock at that price. Nothing more, nothing else.

Hahahahahahahhaa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
EKUU MKT O

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Chai. What a day at NSEMPA! Emotional drama all the way. First of all, why should what someone you probably don't know on the internet affect how you trade?

If you have a difference of opinion with people, how does that make them or you village people?

The moment you announce your trades on a public platform be ready for dance of the masquerade. It's the same thing with celebrities and famous people whose lives are out there. That's humans for you.

Always remember that many have a different agenda from what you are here for. People's opinion will be different, but you know what can't happen? No one will take your hand and buy or sell a stock for you. It is you that will do it last last after all is said and done, I am sorry if I sound like an asshole, but this is the internet, what did you expect? We can't all be mincing words and hold hands and dance, or do some Kumbaya.

So just take it easy guys and suck it up! Emotional tantrums won't help you or anyone else. The first rule of the financial market is to remove emotion, and like Warren Buffet even said if you say negative things about stocks he owns and it goes down in price, he will buy more. If you say anything negative about a stock I own, and price drops, I will thank you very much, buy more then go and give a lucky girl the best sex ever. grin

As far as people are not breaking Nairaland rules or abusing anyone, I think people have a right to post whatever they want to. If people don't have that, then why are we here?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Reconstruction shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ratio 4 : 1.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
dipoolowoo:
C&I Leasing Reduces Share Capital by 75% to 404.3m Shares
https://businesspost.ng/2018/12/10/ci-leasing-reduces-share-capital-to-404-3m-from-1-6-billion/

This exactly what will happen to Diemondbank in the nearest future.
Bargain Hunter's TAKE NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Market and Emotions

'' The energy and velocity of the fear that gets prices down to the best buy points causes most traders and investors to be emotionally blocked from buying at those opportune times due to fear that prices will continue to fall. ''- S burns

#RT

more:
http://www.newtraderu.com/2018/06/27/you-can-have-an-emotional-advantage-over-the-markets/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mcy56:

Ratio 4 : 1.

I have been in the stock market for a while, a very good while, I have experienced three intensively brutal reconstructions. That experience made me to vow NEVER TO TRADE STERLING BANK. And I have NEVER touched it since that time. Even when the stock is SHOUTING BUY BUY BUY, I laugh and walk away..... grin
I may not be fair to myself, but at least I am sticking to my rules..... grin

No reconstruction ended up as soothing as a curse. Heavy objects always penetrated the ceiling and decisively pinned me to my couch.

Most curses take a while to be decisively punitive.
The reconstructions evoked immediate and sustained capital erosion.

The stocks seemed to always prefer their initial prices before the reconstruction.

Where they failed to descend rapidly, illiquidity took over their dynamic chart patterns and the candles emaciated and lost their bodies and wicks... grin

I hope this turns out to be different.

Personally, I will never again be sleeping inside a bedroom that Julius Berger's cranes are crossing heavy equipments over its roof..... grin

Immediately I sight cranes, I hurriedly relocate. Even if it is under the bridge, I prefer to wait there, even for a year.... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
735i:
url]http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/24557_CAND_I_LEASING_-_PRESS_RELEASE_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_DECEMBER_2018.pdf[[/url]

C&I don mess...

This is why the price has suddenly found favour in lower digits.
NSE is where nothing changes, but dates... angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
BullBearMkt:

... "1 - 1 goaless draw". Basically, there is indecision today between the BULLS and the BEARS as per the way forward.
grin grin grin grin grin

nbst , better Long-legged doji . . a lot of yelling and screaming, the end result showed little change from the initial open
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Out already.
I'm still holding tight foolish wisely. Diamonds re forever.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
dipoolowoo:
C&I Leasing Reduces Share Capital by 75% to 404.3m Shares
https://businesspost.ng/2018/12/10/ci-leasing-reduces-share-capital-to-404-3m-from-1-6-billion/
Lol. They have just 2days to sell. If u no sell by wednesday, technical suspension fall on you. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:04am On Dec 11, 2018
makashava:
I'm still holding tight foolish wisely. Diamonds re forever.
Well, you may be lucky in the end. Who knows? But based on Sentiment Analysis from my own perspective, I don't see it getting beyond 1.20 anytime soon as that would mean approaching the likes of FCMB which it is no longer mates with as regards FA and state of overall health status judging from at least the frieghtening news the media has been churning out about the bank lately.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 4:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Well, you may be lucky in the end. Who knows? But based on Sentiment Analysis from my own perspective, I don't see it getting beyond 1.20 anytime soon as that would mean approaching the likes of FCMB which it is no longer mates with as regards FA and state of overall health status judging from at least the frieghtening news the media has been churning out about the bank lately.
obviously Fcmb has more performing loans, bigger capitalisation. So it will take good performance fundamentals to bring diamond closer. #1.2 for now is a come back idea.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2018
In PeterRichy's voice - "Cornerstone Insurance sighted at 20k junction. Bargain hunters take note"

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I have been in the stock market for a while, a very good while, I have experienced three intensively brutal reconstructions. That experience made me to vow NEVER TO TRADE STERLING BANK. And I have NEVER touched it since that time. Even when the stock is SHOUTING BUY BUY BUY, I laugh and walk away..... grin
I may not be fair to myself, but at least I am sticking to my rules..... grin

No reconstruction ended up as soothing as a curse. Heavy objects always penetrated the ceiling and decisively pinned me to my couch.

Most curses take a while to be decisively punitive.
The reconstructions evoked immediate and sustained capital erosion.

The stocks seemed to always prefer their initial prices before the reconstruction.

Where they failed to descend rapidly, illiquidity took over their dynamic chart patterns and the candles emaciated and lost their bodies and wicks... grin

I hope this turns out to be different.

Personally, I will never again be sleeping inside a bedroom that Julius Berger's cranes are crossing heavy equipments over its roof..... grin

Immediately I sight cranes, I hurriedly relocate. Even if it is under the bridge, I prefer to wait there, even for a year.... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Lol. They have just 2days to sell. If u no sell by wednesday, technical suspension fall on you. Lol.
What most people do not understand is that the common shareholders (ordinary shareholders) are the majority victims of this reconstruction. The percentage shareholders and preferred shareholders are less affected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 10 DECEMBER 2018

MSCI portfolio took a rest on Monday 10 December 2018.

For Tuesday 10 December 2018, expected High is 31,014.09 low at 30,415.05

Looking at the price action of yesterday’s Allshare Index Chart, the price action is indicating that the current direction is down (this will now be a feature of my daily post). There is a minor supply point at 31,204.51

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero, unless the fund is exiting from the particular Country involved. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market. The date displayed may not be the actual date of purchase/sale of equity (this is lega and allowable under the regulations guiding funds operations in general).

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ah ah na everybody de find work wee dis place come quiet?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
ndidigood:
Ah ah na everybody de find work wee dis place come quiet?

I dey here, make we collabo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I dey here, make we collabo
UA such a funny guy,oya nowww lezzz go dr.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mtchww
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
My56 where art thou? Show ursef abi u folo de fine work?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) (4171) (4172) (4173) ... (7732) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.