Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896488 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4169) (4170) (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Now available for a free download THE MISREPRESENTATIONS OF FACT, PUBLISHED BY THE CLUELESS ONE. JOLANTERN BADLUCK

https://www.pdfdrive.com/my-transition-hours-d112226759.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
phemmie06:
My sister ayam fine o but humble. Ayam findining work ni ó to get bullet for my gun come January.
Thanks ma
So we plenty wey dey find real job in 333's voice. shocked
Issorite then. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mpeace:
I no do insurance again. De lecturer stingy. He no dey dash marks.
Hope u don comot from uniondac. All those yeye companies wey go do good result this year, and then next thing na share construction and reconstruction.
Na true you talk, the Tisha dey stingy.
Who I go dey copy for that subject now? Maybe ndidigood go dey allow me copy her anyway. grin
I still dey think that Uniondac own, na to commot am las las go end am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
This thread self is bearish, so plenty people don go find work true true, Nse don humble us finish. It is well o. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mcy56:

Issorite then. grin
Since my oga(deruggedprof) don lay us off with no benefit, wetin man pikin go do?
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mcy56:

Issorite then. grin
Make una go meet loco whether he go give una work for him hostel construction site.
I kw say una no go like work for peterichy dumptruck company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
phemmie06:
Since my oga(deruggedprof) don lay us off with no benefit, wetin man pikin go do? cheesy grin
You self see that kind Prof with big big grammar come dey work with him, Wetin you expect?
Na grammar he go take finish employee na. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Make una go meet loco whether he go give una work for him hostel construction site.
I kw say una no go like work for peterichy dumptruck company.
Hahaaaa grin grin grin
Dem talk am for class say you no like me, na now I just dey believe small small. Na conductor I go dey do for that dump truck or what? grin grin
Loco na capitalist, he go too like cheap labour. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please any comments on Ci Leasing share reconstruction. I want to buy after relisting ogy new shares. Advice pld
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
Now available for a free download THE MISREPRESENTATIONS OF FACT, PUBLISHED BY THE CLUELESS ONE. JOLANTERN BADLUCK

God forbid . I will never waste my time reading a single line from the book written by the otueke clueless drunkard .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys, I need your suggestions. Can an investor buy GTBANK right now or will it go down further?. I am buying because of their good dividend yield and for the medium term lets say 3 to 5 years. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Infinitisi:
In PeterRichy's voice - "Cornerstone Insurance sighted at 20k junction. Bargain hunters take note"

grin grin grin

Any better... share please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

Since you said GEJ represents BADLUCK
May your life be like BUHARIi administration.
Say a loud Amen to that!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Jonathan:

God forbid . I will never waste my time reading a single line from the book written by the otueke clueless drunkard .

[https://www.nairaland.com/4898551/2019-near-focus-defeating-atiku#73755540]

Obasanjo who replied by saying, all Nigerians want for the federal government to do is to sign the electorial bill, all Nigerians wants is free, fair election but it seems the APC government are not ready to be honest with the peolpe.

Nigeria will be restored again and the only person who can do that is Atiku, why is it that INEC is not bothered about the electorial bill'? something is fishing he says.
According to Obasanjo servants talk when their master asked them to, so anyone who is talking about my support for Atiku means the person has been given the power from above to talk to me. every Nigerian has the right to talk, but APC politics is a child play they need to be mattured.

2019 is near let the choice be made by Nigerians who really wants to move forward not by attacking me or those not standing with APC with hate speech and you will tell Nigerians you are fighing against hate speech. focus on defeating Atiku and leave my business alone with whom am supporting.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:33am On Dec 12, 2018
For those on SMN.

4 mnths into BUBU/JUBRIL go-slow regime.I predicted thats the epitome of what to EXPECT in his 4yrs regime and it's now CRYSTAL CLEAR.

For those of you still praying for the rampamping BULL..

All you need do is simply OBEdiently ATIkulate and watch out for a repeat of 2006/2007 RALLY when the SUDANESE is finally kicked back to his country.

FOREIGN INVESTORS are all on the SIDELINE waiting for the TRIED & TESTED DUO wey SABI.

*ThE OcToPuS*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 1:35am On Dec 12, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Since you said GEJ represents BADLUCK
May your life be like BUHARIi administration.
Say a loud Amen to that!

Both are failed presidents tho

But Buhari is a bigger failure

To think 15m Nigerians voted that idiotic fool as president and still want him to go for a second term os just laughable cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Make una nor carry una politics and bigotry come scatter here o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:54am On Dec 12, 2018
7 day highs
- Wema
- FO
- Sterln
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Baldg: 4:57am On Dec 12, 2018
Infinitisi:

I have a good book that will provide you with a good foundation in analysing company results which you can build upon as you read further.

It's written in such a way that anybody even if you have never seen a financial report in your life can not only read and understand but begin to do routine analysis of financial reports.

If you are interested just shoot me an email and I will forward it to you free.

I came late to the party, please send to tosinoke2010@gmail.com.

Many thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2018
PETERiCHY:

[https://www.nairaland.com/4898551/2019-near-focus-defeating-atiku#73755540]

Obasanjo who replied by saying, all Nigerians want for the federal government to do is to sign the electorial bill, all Nigerians wants is free, fair election but it seems the APC government are not ready to be honest with the peolpe.

Nigeria will be restored again and the only person who can do that is Atiku, why is it that INEC is not bothered about the electorial bill'? something is fishing he says.
According to Obasanjo servants talk when their master asked them to, so anyone who is talking about my support for Atiku means the person has been given the power from above to talk to me. every Nigerian has the right to talk, but APC politics is a child play they need to be mattured.

2019 is near let the choice be made by Nigerians who really wants to move forward not by attacking me or those not standing with APC with hate speech and you will tell Nigerians you are fighing against hate speech. focus on defeating Atiku and leave my business alone with whom am supporting.

Mehn ! cheesy
Many tears will flow when Buhari is declared winner next year sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 5:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Make una nor carry una politics and bigotry come scatter here o
cheesy cheesy I’ve seen you talk politics on here before too tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 5:59am On Dec 12, 2018
You people should respect yourself. There is a full section here on Nairaland for you to insult each other on account of political affiliations.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

Carry your politics shift one side. This is not what this forum is for. By the time members start quoting your post, distractions will be everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2018
Parisfran:
You people should respect yourself. There is a full section here on Nairaland for you to insult each other on account of political affiliations.

Hi parisfran ,have you completed your ICAN ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Parisfran:
You need to work on your choice of words.
Insult each other kwa?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Jonathan:

You need to work on your choice of words.
Insult each other kwa?
The summary of his message is that this forum is not for politics. Take ur politics to the right section where those words will not be deemed as insult.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Mcy56:

Na true you talk, the Tisha dey stingy.
Who I go dey copy for that subject now? Maybe ndidigood go dey allow me copy her anyway. grin
I still dey think that Uniondac own, na to commot am las las go end am.
l node allow people copy me BC l nobe serious student,but if u must copy change some words so that crazy lecturer will not fail us BC l hate to carry ova.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 11 DECEMBER 2018

MSCI portfolio had some movement on Tuesday 11 December 2018.

For Wednesday 10 December 2018, expected High is 30,811.27 low at 30,584.52. Yesterday was a weak bull day, let us seen what today will offer? Again I will say this is not a forecast, but just like a gauge for the strength of the bear/bull for the day. I can sense some positive sentiments for the market, although this may not last long.

Looking at the price action of yesterday’s Allshare Index Chart, the price action is indicating that the current direction is down in general.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero, unless the fund is exiting from the particular Country involved. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market. The date displayed may not be the actual date of purchase/sale of equity (this is lega and allowable under the regulations guiding funds operations in general).

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2018
ndidigood:
l node allow people copy me BC l nobe serious student,but if u must copy change some words so that crazy lecturer will not fail us BC l hate to carry ova.
Issorite, tnk u. Even though na word for word I dey copy my classmate but this one no bad too. at all at all... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4169) (4170) (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zegra, sky2891, Princkez, essentialone(m), sterlingD(m), Coolcash1, Pakso, LordAdam16, chipa, webizone(m), 222Martins(m), floydmayweather, Mpeace(m), SA44LA44(m), Pifebhor(f), Adinije(f), mails4funshi(m), Streetinvestor2 and 24 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.