Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,907 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11040618 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4179) (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
I hope it's not about Diemond bank sha.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jejebabaa:
I hope it's not about Diemond bank sha.

100 for 1 re-adjustment waiting....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
mendes911:

100 for 1 re-adjustment waiting....
Insider info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mpeace:
Insider info.

No oooo. No insider info. Just harzard guessing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mpeace:
Insider info.
Una wan kill some.. ya be that..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
akinssan:

Una wan kill some.. ya be that..
Ha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
mendes911:

No oooo. No insider info. Just harzard guessing.
Insider joor.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/breaking-access-bank-acquires-diamond-bank/
Its out there already.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:

Wahala dé shocked
Hope you no put head for sharp 10%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
fxuser:
FA PIPU

- news coming in on Monday
- dat diamond bank head office go change colour loll
- will shares be polarised [b]or converted at DeProf discount mode[/b]l lol

If na Access acquire ANY BANK (LOL... grin) the conversion ratio go get 'raised to power' .. grin
1 unit of Access for like 3^10 units of DATBANK.... grin
Access no dey give joy. Ask Intercontinental questions and you will know Wigwe does not smile during deals.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mpeace:
Hope you no put head for sharp 10%.
I didn’t o . Chaii
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

If na Access acquire ANY BANK (LOL... grin) the conversion ratio go get 'raised to power' .. grin
Access no dey give joy. Ask Intercontinental questions and you will know Wigwe does not smile during deals.

...and you also know Uzoma negotiated this deal on behalf of shareholders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
tritritri:

My sister , Aberg free diamond bank,
If u look well better/good stock plenty , if u cant find , ask ogas dem here, , Even if u decide to still buy let me drop dis.
I know u want to quickly make 60-70% but pls be careful .
If u No buy diamond bank ,u go sick ??

Note: I knw am not worthy to advice u as i av my own excess losses as well. But if after your analysis U believe d bank is not going down soon place ur trade on monday morning.

All am saying is just be careful .

If this rumor is true...my sympathy to whoever is involve. It a pity that many people here bought into diemondbnk even after the said rumor.
if u were involve in skyebank and then diemond again my condolence to you. go and berg ur villiage people.
Pls let take advice on this forum serious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mpeace:
...and you also know Uzoma negotiated this deal on behalf of shareholders

I won't allow Uzoma to negotiate for the sale of even my dead dog... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
tritritri:

If this rumor is true...my sympathy to whoever is involve. It a pity that many people here bought into diemondbnk even after the said rumor.
if u were involve in skyebank and then diemond again my condolence to you. go and berg ur villiage people.

Let's wait for denials tomorrow. It may be another rumour to buy the shares of the fastest growing retail bank in Africa and a very profitable bank, with great dividend history very cheaply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I won't allow Uzoma to negotiate for the sale of even my dead dog... grin
lol. If you followed that long text by the former BOD Chairman of diamond bank, you will see where he wrote on Uzoma wanting/scheming to do the negotiation with access bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
tritritri:

They have since made over 56% gain. Only those who are yet to sell MIGHT have some tough time depending on the details of the deal. They may even be on advantage. Let's wait to see how it goes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
tritritri:

My classmate is not involved. She left early enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mpeace:
lol. If you followed that long text by the former Chairman of diamond bank BOD, you will see where he wrote on Uzoma wanting/scheming to do the negotiation with access bank.

I did. He wanted to prepare his coffin by himself, lest someone else line it's floor with pointed nails.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Let's wait for denials tomorrow. It may be another rumour to buy the shares of the fastest growing retail bank in Africa and a very profitable bank, with great dividend history very cheaply.

grin grin grin grin grin

ahahahhaha this is a lesson to me. Whenever you hear a rumor abt any company on nse. Jaaaapaaa. run first .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mpeace:
Lol. What happened in Skye must nt repeat itself, it would devastate me. smiley
I said it that it's dangerous to buy and leave such stock over the weekend, as if I knew.
The pattern of its trade on Friday looks suspicious, similar to Skye's last day trading.
Anyway my condolence, oh sorry, my sympathy goes to those having it. The ratio might not be that bad after all, who knows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Someone that has tens to hundreds of thousands units of this stock too will claim he don sell tey tey .
Just to avoid bashing undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
PETERiCHY:

At this point that the CRACK in DIEMONDBK is OBVIOUS and in PUBLIC GLARE even if UZOMA & his family decide to throw in the towel. Its already late and the rout will take it FULL COURSE.

The shareholdings will be RESTRUCTURED going FORWARD by the new MANAGEMENT and MINORITY shareholders will MOSTLY bear the BRUNT.

THOSE that has EARS let them HEAR.

*ThE OcToPuS*

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-access-bank-acquires-diamond-bank

According to insiders, the official announcement of the transaction will be made in the course of the week by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The acquisition was midwifed by the CBN in a bid to further consolidate the banking industry, sources informed TheCable.

Last week, Diamond Bank announced its decision to drop its international operating licence to focus on national operations following capitalisation issues.

A Diamond Bank official who spoke to TheCable said there was no need to panic, and all accounts with the bank remains in safe hands.

Uzoma Dozie, the bank’s chief executive officer, confirmed the development in a statement released on Friday.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mpeace:

Not referring to anyone . Just giving a random advice .

But take note( When polarise went Nobody claim to be involve )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Stop bashing "our" stock joorrr. Someone told us few days back that Diamond is presently the best banking stock k, the best thing to happen after sliced bread. Conversion ratio might even be 1 : 1. Do you know all the hidden treasures in DBN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
tritritri:
Not referring to anyone . Just giving a random advice
Don't mind Mpeace, guess he just wanted to call me out. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
mendes911:

Stop bashing "our" stock joorrr. Someone told us few days back that Diamond is presently the best banking stock k, the best thing to happen after sliced bread. Conversion ratio might even be 1 : 1. Do you know all the hidden treasures in DBN?

Sorry, 1 unit of DBANK = 100 Units of Access. I forgot the sale of the juicy UK subsidiary will be like $500m.
As a national bank, the cash freed will be like $300m and their Eurobond will be forgiven as they no longer operate as an international bank.
Someone here said a very long time ago that PRATICALLY, Access bank is the owner of UZOMA and the PASCHAL family tree.. undecided
The Dozies will have to do Xmas in Wigwe's boys quarter this year.

Next time Wanaj0, Oracle, CP etc etc talk, I will follow such a company with AK47... undecided
Loosing money in the market is almost a choice made with ALL EYES OPEN, BUT COMMON SENSE SUSPENDED... undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
I am almost sure I am the only one trapped here.
Your condolences to me. I promise to inform you when Wigwe fix the burial date.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
tritritri:

grin grin grin grin grin

ahahahhaha this is a lesson to me. Whenever you hear a rumor abt any company on nse. Jaaaapaaa. run first .

U re 100% correct sir...Those pple no get sympathy at all
Eni ori yoo....ipade di ileee

Hope not true ..Same Access wey finish my intercontinental bank shares..Peanuts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Two banks gone down this year.

Very bad sign.

It is better I stick to FA because TA can be very deceptive at this point.

Imagine this DB was throwing full bid last week, is now been flushed down Access toilet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Two banks gone down this year.

Very bad sign.

It is better I stick to FA because TA can be very deceptive at this point.

Imagine how DB was throwing full bid last week, is now been flush down Access toilet.

Do TA on FA approved stocks, if you are NOT a TA guru. Both FXUSER/BBM profited here. They knew it will take some smart money to get out first, while getting dumb money in before the worst will ever happen and they ran into the smoke filled collapsing room, packaged some treasures and left through the window, they never bothered the door!

Never trust any market News, believe the market action.

BBM don chop clean mouth leave me.
How do I know?
He stated in one of his posts that HE IS SURPRISED DBANK traded above N1.09, that was the day that guy sold to me.
I am now wiser.
Why didn't he call for general selling?
He was not sure of my level of greed.
I will stay awake to google until morning to read a rebuttal to this HATE SPEECH against DBANK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4179) (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mankind2024, dangle and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.