Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953426 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4177) (4178) (4179) (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
fxuser:
loll its nt easy to flatten a steep downward trend line , but the slope don change angu . .jan shud be interesting towards dat season u refer to #FUGAZ
Chai! These your terms I'm not understanding them o......... but I noticed increased activities anyway, dont know if its the search for campaign funds that caused this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wetin unity bank dey sell sef wey them dey full bid this xmas season.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bull in December...UBN,Forte Oil,Diamond back...bank up.oooO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mcy56:

Chai! These your terms I'm not understanding them o......... but I noticed increased activities anyway, dont know if its the search for campaign funds that caused this.

big picture suggest bearish fatigue . . . d rate of decline is much slower than prev months . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Raider76:
Diamond on full bid again.
some bull is kicking around.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
makashava:
some bull is kicking around.

CBN is about to....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mpeace:
Wetin unity bank dey sell sef wey them dey full bid this xmas season.
Hush.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
735i:

CBN is about to....
...it's all about risk. What if CBN is not about to...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
tritritri:

Not sure our market is matured to that. If short sell is approved for individual trader believe me many badmouth here and dere.

It will balance out at the end, because where there is short selling there will be going long too. So I think it will be an advantage rather than a disadvantage.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
give us a better insight on this stock...you seem to know something
BullBearMkt:

...it's all about risk. What if CBN is not about to...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
chunkuli:
give us a better insight on this stock...you seem to know something
...check my past posts, I've given all I know which is TA
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Eku Santa Claus bull o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Affliction Shall not repeat twice!

President Muhammadu Buhari has, Friday, warned governors and other leaders in the country to brace up for tougher times ahead, especially as regards the economy and infrastructural development of the country, saying things will be harder than before.

President Buhari gave the statement in a message to the 36 state governors during a closed-door meeting with them in Abuja.

Mr President talked to us in the manner that we have a task ahead of us. So, we should tighten our belts and see how we can put Nigerian economy in the right direction and how we can address the nation’s infrastructural decay.

“So, all of us as leaders, especially those that are coming to the National Assembly and those coming back as governors and the president who will be re-elected by God grace, we should not think that things are going to be easy.

“They are going to be harder than before, this was the message of Mr President.’’

https://www.nairaland.com/4904475/things-harder-than-before-president#73843797
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
PETERiCHY:

President Muhammadu Buhari has, Friday, warned governors and other leaders in the country to brace up for tougher times ahead, especially as regards the economy and infrastructural development of the country, saying things will be harder than before.

President Buhari gave the statement in a message to the 36 state governors during a closed-door meeting with them in Abuja.

Mr President talked to us in the manner that we have a task ahead of us. So, we should tighten our belts and see how we can put Nigerian economy in the right direction and how we can address the nation’s infrastructural decay.

“So, all of us as leaders, especially those that are coming to the National Assembly and those coming back as governors and the president who will be re-elected by God grace, we should not think that things are going to be easy.

“They are going to be harder than before, this was the message of Mr President.’’

https://www.nairaland.com/4904475/things-harder-than-before-president#73843797

@PETERiCHY I saw the news on the front page. i knew U must have posted it here..u love bad news so much.Y.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
deepsuk:
how far my pplll
i don collect fresh funds for investment... where i go put am... after 2 billion burnt...i am still alive and sucking
Deeps deeps, we dey. smiley
Chai! Fresh fund don enter just like that!shocked Is the fund in billions too?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mcy56:

Fresh billions, lol. If you know u know. The guy just resurrected from suicide. Plenty money dey that side.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Mcy56:

Market dey sell well well for december
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Mpeace:
Fresh billions, lol. If you know u know. The guy just resurrected from suicide. Plenty money dey that side.
Billions from the land of the dead. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
This place is dry o, all of you don go for Xmas/new yr shopping?
Peter should be out there campaigning for Obi.
Issorite. E ku weekend o. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Imagine Ucap gaining 24k xtyday with all those Thursday dumping?
I'm sure those in diamond will keep checking this board in ghost form to see if there's any link to any news. Na joke o grin
Let me come and be going, na only me waka come this time of the day. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mcy56:
I'm sure those in diamond will keep checking this board in ghost form to see if there's any link to any news. Na joke o grin
E pain me... i was planning on average down @2.50... but a surprise u turn happen...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Caverton Pipu
- sp remains in a range for past 17 weeks
- best to wait for a break
- chart: https://invst.ly/9j3ij

#randomObservation

dis:
don't hold any

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mcy56:

- interesting 2 days, it turned d weekly pattern into a long legged doji wh suggest reversal possibilities but a hammer is more reliable
- however , d weekly rsi has been below 50 levels since march, a break above is where d action begins

#Justobserving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Eterna
weekly chart

- 4.20 is d common low in past 3wks
- first positive weekly close in a while
- bears taking a rest , a lil bounce needed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
ETI
- lower weekly closure on vol is never a good thing
- oversold wkly RSI is never a good thing in TA
- further downside expected

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
fxuser:
Fidelity
- a bullish candle ff a hammer at d .38fib level
- also a fresh tk buy xver
- watch for macd xver abv sig to ff ''possibly ''

Update:
needs to revisit the battle line at N2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
fxuser:
FCMB
- decent close

weekly chart
update
- nice bullish weekly close , breaking above d 50-ema
- also dis week engulfing d prev week close is positive
- past 3 weeks pattern suggest more upside potential or possibilities

chart
https://invst.ly/9j3t2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
fxuser:
Fidelity
- a bullish candle ff a hammer at d .38fib level
- also a fresh tk buy xver
- watch for macd xver abv sig to ff ''possibly ''

...a break above stubborn resistance @2.0 is expected. While there is buying pressure at 1.90
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...a break above stubborn resistance @2.0 is expected. While there is buying pressure at 1.90
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
Afri-Prud
- firmly under the 50-ema , making fresh lower weekly closure for d yr

#Justobserving #flags
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Is NSE Index Support at 30689.38 too Strong for the Bears to Destroy?
The 30689.38 price level has been characterised with holding forth the BULLS and the BEARS alike in the past. Since 2015, that is 3 years ago, price only went through this important level once. As shown in the chart below, price pass through this level with ease during the May 2017 rally, but in other periods, price has re-bound or outright reverse!

Now the index is bearish and for the past 3 weeks, bears are finding it difficult to break this support. Will the coming week will cause price breakdown to test much awaited 28,000 (78.6 fib level wink ), or witness a rebound or reversal?

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4177) (4178) (4179) (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, Jerekre(m), courage89(m), dapix, STOjo, IamR and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.