Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10838172 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) (4196) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Chibu and his BONANZA GANGS rightnow grin grin grin
Hope Diamond/Access deal will not go the way of Japaul oil and Milestone https://investorsking.com/japaul-receive-350m-funding-milost/ today where is Japaul and their deal.
Crooks in Nigeria are expanding everyday, they will lock the boat and pump the price, the moment they get to their desire junction they will open the boat and load enough passengers by dumping on them, the news will fade, by them passengers will be looking for exit door with nobody to assist.

Then in their mind, the pumpers will be smiling, that people jumped out leaving them to suffer the consequence alone, meaning that now is their time to simile.

Doing business with Nigeria NSE companies owners, is always the more you look the least you see. Such presented demand between Diamond/ Access might not be achievable, the news will only serve the purpose of pump and dump. We should be careful.
Meanwhile bonanza period is fast approaching with many companies already offering bonanza at their current prize, and will still lower at bonanza main period. grin grin grin grin bonanza must come

Main while crude oil price is falling Brent is now 57 dollar per a barrel https://oilprice.com cool

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:
...the fear of those big big grammar is the beginning of wisdom for me. Since my Secondary School English teacher wrote, "Advice to Withdraw", on my report sheet, it's been hide-and-seek for me with anybody using big big grammar. That's why Wole Soyinka, Shakespeare will never be my fan; so also @Prof. I go for S.M.O Aka, Ngugi Wationggo, Nzekwu and the likes with "short" and simple grammar cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
lol. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Diemond 694.56M bids......like Prof said, the prodigal son is being rewarded. grin
Modified: 624.56M now, some withdrawing already?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2018
ACCESS bank share is shifting the goalpost o. At the end of the day, buyers of Diamond bank shares MAY become SHELLholders. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2018
jamace:
ACCESS bank share is shifting the goalpost o. At the end of the day, buyers of Diamond bank shares MAY become SHELLholders. grin
Access is not getting patronage as expected, I thought it will be on full bid too.
Tricky situation..... we are watching the drama in 4D tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Mcy56:
Diemond 694.56M bids......like Prof said, the prodigal son is being rewarded. grin
Modified: 624.56M now, some withdrawing already?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2018
arduino:

lollx ... dont think hv seen such bids

Eurobond holders also smiling , massive rally
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2018
fxuser:

lollx ... dont think hv seen such bids

Eurobond holders also smiling , massive rally
...yeah! I think 625m is only for MorganCapital what of other brokers?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2018
fxuser:

4hr TF possible mini H&S . . https://invst.ly/9jqyo

#bearish

brent breaks below $58 . . #NextLevel
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

chai . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:
grin grin grin grin grin
No. It's total bids from all brokerage firms/NSE engine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2018
Mcy56:

No. It's total bids from all brokerage firms/NSE engine.
its mirror the whole market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2018
Mcy56:

No. It's total bids from all brokerage firms.
...you mean a broker can see others bids/offers. That should be from NSE. It could mean NSE is providing them such data as well
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2018
talktokenny:
its mirror the whole market
Yes, it shows all bids/offers in the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2018
How low can WAPCO get to? N8.00?

Cc: FXUser, BBM, CP....

(I wouldn't ask Agba, that one will tell me to wait at N3.00 junction).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:
...you mean a broker can see others bids/offers. That should be from NSE. It could mean NSE is providing them such data as well grin grin grin grin grin
Boss, just talking from my own observation o. You can only see the bids but not who placed what.... or maybe I've not checked up to that point sha.
I've tried it from other broker's platform before and came to check the placed bid on Morgan platform and I saw it there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Boss, just talking from my own observation o. You can only see the bids but not who placed what.... or maybe I've not checked up to that point sha.
I've tried it from other broker's platform before and came to check the placed bid on Morgan platform and I saw it there.
uuuhhmmmm! It's good if the bids/offers shows the totality of brokerage firms activities. Need to find out this
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2018
mendes911:
Cc: FXUser, BBM, CP.... .
Is that your hand at 11.95? tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2018
mendes911:

- as low as it needs to until a strong support shows up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:
uuuhhmmmm! It's good if the bids/offers shows the totality of brokerage firms activities. Need to find out this grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. Might be that I didnt use the right term for it o. What do I know? grin
....but seems someone once mentioned that if you click something, you will see from which broker a particular bid is placed. Dont know about this sir. tongue Which broker do you use sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

uuuhhmmmm! It's good if the bids/offers shows the totality of brokerage firms activities. Need to find out this
grin grin grin grin grin

It is so. I do open two brokerage accounts FROM TWO DIFFERENT FIRMS when trading and the info is same ALWAYS.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

It does BBM but I have noticed a snag on Morgan's platform. It seems to shows a maximum of 100 orders for each specific price. So in reality, there may be far more orders for DBM shares order than what you can currently see on Morgan.

Another brokerage account shows a total bid of over 700m units.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2018
mendes911:

It does BBM but I have noticed a snag on Morgan's platform. It seems to shows a maximum of 100 orders for each specific price. So in reality, there may be far more orders for DBM shares order than what you can currently see on Morgan.

I saw 1.3b AT A POINT from INVESTNOW.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2018
mendes911:

...to be honest, I don't know how low it can get, but the data shows lowest-low in 2014 is presently at 10.87. Will the highlighted area be strong for price to reverse? Need to see a rejection at this area
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Is that your hand at 11.95? tongue

Not at all madam but am very much interested in WAPCO but once it goes below #11.45, there's no reference again as regards support. But the last time they dropped this low, it rebounded at almost x10 its price within a couple of years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2018
mendes911:
Correct. Morgan displayed up to 100 but there might be hidden ones too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

It is so. I do open two brokerage accounts FROM TWO DIFFERENT FIRMS when trading and the info is same ALWAYS.... grin
...even if I don't belief others, I will pretend to believe Prof. Thanks for the clarification. @mendes911 & @Mcy56 thanks too.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...to be honest, I don't know how low it can get, but the data shows lowest-low in 2014 is presently at 10.87. Will the highlighted area be strong for price to reverse? Need to see a rejection at this area
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks BBM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:
...even if I don't belief others, I will pretend to believe Prof. Thanks for the clarification. @mendes911 & @Mcy56 thanks too. grin grin grin grin grin
The fear of prof is........hhmmm. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Na war? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Mcy56:

The fear of prof is........hhmmm. grin
I tried to drag yariya out for Prof xtyday but she refused to come out. Whatever that meeting is, it must be important. grin

You too dey find trouble..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...you mean a broker can see others bids/offers. That should be from NSE. It could mean NSE is providing them such data as well
grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah. Nigeria has only one exchange, that is the NSE. All brokers buy and sell through the NSE on your behalf. So all the broker houses are seeing the same data basically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) (4196) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, presiade(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.