Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10858730 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2018
fxuser:

- good ff thru from yesterday hammer , positive move ... needs to retest N23 prev support wh may act as resistance
- weekly looking like a hammer

#watchlist

dis:
no holding yet

I sent you a message.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Yayira:
BBM your reward is in heaven.. God bless the day I followed you to that room kiss kiss

Please what are you people sharing in the other room.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...and indeed on earth. Bless you my sister.
grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahaha For sure! I’ll revisit that room again by the grace of almighty God..
God saw how you took your time to help me, read chats at late hours for me, gave me a best entry and exit price (little did we know He got His own exist price grin grin grin)
I’ve asked Him to reward you for me.. Greatly!

Thank you once again boss.. kiss

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas

Bisous !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2018
kolaish:
for members of the house in Diamond, I am happy it turned out this way. However, stay glued to your system and never be carried away. The stock market could be unpredictable atimes. If I were you, I will be watching the stock "eyeball to eyeball" to know when to press the sell button. Those that struck that deal with Access know more than you and I. Good luck.

DD applies please. Just my opinion.

Thanks.. we got eyes on it.. in fact we no dey sleep again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2018
fxuser:

monday shud be interesting after a massive week !

Market will open on Monday? Monday is 24
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2018
my good people of NSEMPA.

LETS ALL COME TO A MUTUAL AGREEMENT TO MOVE WEMA UP LIKE HOW SKYEBANK DID LAST YEAR.

AT LEAST UP TO 1.60 .

LETS ALL SMILE THIS CHRISTMAS, I THINK OUR MONEY ALONE IS STRONG ENOUGH TO CONTROL IT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TradeInvestGal(f): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2018
Mcy56:

Me never read that rule anyway but the issue, like you said is logging in with both or all monikers to be commenting and replying oneself at the same time. Looks like 'esteem' thing.
Mcy I am not d same individual as sir onegentleguy. am a young woman. pls stop directing ridicule to that bros. he is a very different and unique human being. he even told me yesterday to avoid replying to any post on this matter despite the attitudinal display here, but I decided to reply u after seeing that ur initial post to him was not of d intention to ridicule. d like&share talk is because i have been one of his ardent followers since joining this place. i always read n like his post once i log in and see my 'following', and then share d ones i feel i might need to refer back to in future.
if u are truly a woman like me, send me a private mail with ur phone no(if u don't mind) lets have a chat. then i will convince u without a doubt and u will end up been regretful of ur false assumption. honestly if u know that bros, u wouldn't act d way u do. he's a very very nice person.
so stop joining issues with d few men here who have decided to behave like women. lets be more mature.
expecting ur mail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2018
fxuser:
Wapco

- all dat vol and it cant break above prev day close pere , maybe by cob

#knowUrpriceAction

wapco ff up

- N11.75 is d new important level
- a close above is a supportive sign , if price opens higher next week even better . .
- weekly rsi needs to overcome oversold levels (>30) for any meaningful correction if any !
- tough mkt

#justObserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2018
THESE DIAMOND BANK PEOPLE ALWAYS WAIT TILL WEEKEND TO DROP BOMB NEWS, LETS HOPE ITS POSITIVE.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GUYS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I sent you a message.

kk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Yayira:

oh oh ..wow ... dec don end finish oh ! Traders no like public holiday , daz 20% potential

Merry Xmas Ahead den
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2018
TradeInvestGal:
Mcy I am not d same individual as sir onegentleguy. am a young woman. if u are truly a woman like me, send me a private mail with ur phone no(if u don't mind) lets have a chat. then i will convince u without a doubt ..expecting ur mail.
Dear I believe you. Lets drop all these, focus on the reason we are all here, keep learning and catch the fun that comes with it. cool
As for PM, that's absolutely unnecessary cos I don't PM or reply PMs except on very rare cases. Not pride, just my thing.
Thanks for the clarification anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2018
fxuser:

oh oh ..wow ... dec don end finish oh ! Traders no like public holiday , daz 20% potential

Merry Xmas Ahead den

Lol.... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2018
fxuser:

Merry Xmas Ahead den

Haba! Fxuser only 2 days wey dem give you to rest you don calculate am for percentage! Lolzz you too like money..

Anyway I think market reopens 27 then close 28 till 2 of January.. so it’s more than 20% grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2018
samzepaparazi:
my good people of NSEMPA.

LETS ALL COME TO A MUTUAL AGREEMENT TO MOVE WEMA UP LIKE HOW SKYEBANK DID LAST YEAR.

AT LEAST UP TO 1.60 .

LETS ALL SMILE THIS CHRISTMAS, I THINK OUR MONEY ALONE IS STRONG ENOUGH TO CONTROL IT

this one really touched me.... grin grin

although if wema gets to 1.6 even the directors will sell some portion of their holdings cos this once in a decade movements must be harnessed properly. Anyways we have heard...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Yayira:

Haba! Fxuser only 2 days wey dem give you to rest you don calculate am for percentage! Lolzz you too like money..

Anyway I think market reopens 27 then close 28 till 2 of January.. so it’s more than 20% grin grin

lolllxx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TradeInvestGal(f): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2018
Mcy56:

Dear I believe you. Lets drop all these, focus on the reason we are all here, keep learning and catch the fun that comes with it. cool
As for PM, that's absolutely unnecessary cos I don't PM or reply PMs except on very rare cases. Not pride, just my thing.
Thanks for the clarification anyway.

no problem sis. that's why i said if u dont mind. i am also like u with privacy.
d most important thing is for us to try and exhibit maturity in our dealings with others.
take care.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2018
swilo:

although if wema gets to 1.6 even the directors will sell some portion of their holdings cos this once in a decade movements must be harnessed properly. Anyways we have heard...

- just get some IT boys to push a merger / acquisition rumor into social media with some generous offer like N2.5 + 50 kobo cash offer lollxxxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TradeInvestGal(f): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Yayira:

no, I think the market will be open 24, 27, 28 & 31st. the only usual public holidays from what i learnt from bros onegentleguy will be 25th, 26th & 1st jan. 29 & 30th is weekend.
he sent me this link then-- http://www.nse.com.ng/investing/trading-holidays

compliments of the season sis yayira!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2018
fxuser:

lollx exits can be tricky . .
Especially when everyone wants to use the door

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Yayira:

Half day, congrats o... Diamond now turned the new bride!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2018
TradeInvestGal:
no problem sis. that's why i said if u dont mind. i am also like u with privacy.
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
fxuser:

- just get some IT boys to push a merger / acquisition rumor into social media with some generous offer like N2.5 + 50 kobo cash offer lollxxxxxxx

lol.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
swilo:
The guy dey intoxicated with diemond profit. Samzepaparazi abeg dream on, nothing do you jorr. grin grin
Mpeace, bring oyel money make you come join hands with your brother in the Lord. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Next week will be interesting, price manipulations and close of book things.
NSE the more you look the less you see. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mcy56:

It says they never near deal na.
https://www.nairaland.com/4806753/worst-days-over-nigerias-economy

Elumelu, who said this in an interview monitored on CNN yesterday, also disclosed that his Group would in the next few weeks, close a $2.5 billion oil asset acquisition deal in the country.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/heirs-holdings-signs-600m-loans-with-afrexim-bank/amp/
Just put these together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mcy56:

cool cool

Mcy,

these guys are distracting u o.

you no longer update us on insurance stocks. All things being equal... I believe the next DB will be in the insurance sector. From my observation...

Maybaker
Japaul
Skye
DB
next will be insurance..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
My56,the insurance guru/queen
I Dee gbaduu una from the back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mpeace:
Elumelu, who said this in an interview monitored on CNN yesterday, also disclosed that his Group would in the next few weeks, close a $2.5 billion oil asset acquisition deal in the country. Just put these together.
I pray it works out, my classmate don hammer be that. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
May Access greed not destroy it[size=8pt]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Brent seen at 52 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
ndidigood:
My56,the insurance guru/queen. I Dr gbaduu una from the back
Lol. Thanks sis. grin grin
Some people no know say i no dey jealous their shell cos I get where my interest dey o. grin
If opportunity comes, I just make use of it. Shikena. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, Ibrahim505(m), dammybrite and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.