Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10942543 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chibuking81:
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts%23prices&hl=ha-NG&tg=80&pt=1#a.prices

crude oil price is falling
As Dew is crashing, crude oil price is as well crashing, will NSE survive it?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
fxuser:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/24660_FORTE_OIL_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_DECEMBER_2018.pdf
what if Femi is diversifying at the rate of #250 per unit, what do you think will happen to the price of FO on the floor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chibuking81:

brent is now 51.2 brov

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
currentprice:

brent is now 51.2 brov

Kai na only today e wan lose everything haba grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
currentprice:

brent is now 51.2 brov

so fast
Interested period ahead, if it goes down to 30 president Buhari will willingly resign. 2019 budget benchmark was on 60 per barrel, 2018 budget was 9 trillion plus, while 2019 is 8 trillion plus.
oil with high speed approaching 40, time will tell.

Today bull was more of paper profit, at the opening of next market the whole paper profit will disappear.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chibuking81:

so fast

No 50+
Wicked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chibuking81:

so fast
Interested period ahead, if it goes down to 30 president Buhari will willingly resign. 2019 budget benchmark was on 60 per barrel, 2018 budget was 9 trillion plus, while 2019 is 8 trillion plus.

To bull is more of paper profit, at the opening of next market the whole paper profit will disappear.

Hahaha Chibubear at his best Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
https://oilprice.com
WTI crude will soon enter 30 plus

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chibuking81:

That's what I've been thinking too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
currentprice:
now this is looking good

grin grin grin grin

Bros,

This might be the calm before the storm!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Where is MPeace, our OYEL Master.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmm.....Oil price not looking good at all sad

......and no solution in view to tackle this problem.

Tough times ahead shocked

Today was an opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
mendes911:

Bros,

This might be the calm before the storm!

At least make december close in green
That gives January the needed power to nosedive
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Chai....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Hahahahahahhahahahaha. I no fit shout. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
currentprice:
now this is looking good

grin grin grin grin

BULL-NANZA

grin

Fed is confused. Trump wants to wound Powell. Rate hike in 2019 expected to be just 2 times.

I believe calm is expected because US growth is waning.

The divergence between US market and other EM markets are now closing up. Before the US market was rising while EMs were falling. Now the EMs are in siddon look mode while US market falls and playing catch up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Coolcash1:

I completely agree with you on this...Retail shareholders are used as sacrificial pawn in the NSE game of chess. That is why I pity those who invest long term in the market and go to sleep..I have also had chat with some deep pocket guys who will never play in the market. I then asked why- their reason is because 90% wealth transfer in the market is controlled by only 10% investors. This ten percent control and determine the fate of the market..So the best advise is to shine your eyes and not get emotional attached to a stock. Penalise a bad stock and Reward a good stock is my slogan..

Merry Christmas to y’all members.

90% / 10% or 80% / 20% .....This is called Pareto Principle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chibuking81:

so fast

Today bull was more of paper profit, at the opening of next market the whole paper profit will disappear.

Oil is in BEAR-NANZA mode.

OPEC is cutting yet oil is falling. Herds are selling.

Once there is clarity, Herds start to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
December has almost ended, BEAR-NANZA isn't yielding much fruits.

Fed seems to have given the green light. Dow needs to converge with other markets. And it is doing it faster without much effect to other markets.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

Wigwe has made one of the worst gambling of his investment career.... Quote me anywhere
Though, he is not the looser, The loosers are the
Minority common shareholders, the cash cows of NSE
There is no way access will not reach sub 5 by 1st quarter 2019.
This alone will be determined by market forces.
Wigwe has given his inheritance to the prodigal son in an attempt to create the biggest empire in Africa.
He has brainwashed investors on all the positive aspects of the deal without mentioning a single disadvantage of the deal.
He thought having many branches and customers will translate into mega profitability.
Access as a brand is not acceptable to the middle class in Nigeria.
Most people complain about the fleecing attitude of the brand. 1 out 20 of access customers complain about the fleecing of their accounts,
In the name of SMS ALERT charges, branch charges, atm withdrawal charges,.. Listless unconventional means of fleecing customers.... And dz is the reason the bank customers base has not been growing compared with other banks in her category.
The winner of this unholy and dubious alliance will be fidelity bank if they know how to play the card.... Without under-forecasting I can see 25% of regular depositors of diamond moving to fidelity coz of their appetite for SMEs
Another 50% will find themselves in other banks.
AT the end of 3 financial years.. Access will struggle to retain the 25%
Come to think about it... What is the contribution of Access bank to SMEs in the Nigeria economy... Wigwe will rather give his money to the oil baron.. To me, he operates access more like an investment bank. Despite the problem of mismanagement that destroyed diamond bank, their customers always say good things about them, they have the mix of products that target grassroot clients and ideally, it shouldn't have taken them another 5 yrs to surpass one of the big five.
Many people are not aware that the more depositors you have, the more money you are permitted to print by CBN.. Say for instance, a depositor deposited N5... then you are allowed to print N500 and borrow to others... This is just a simple arithmetic on how bank make profits...

Enjoy my epistle.... Happy Xmas in advance

Is it DMBs that print?

Printing causes inflation. We are not doing QE.

If you have a deposit of N5 and you are allowed to print N500 and give out the N500 as loan, then why should CBN mandate all banks to have a Loan Deposit Ratio (LDR) of 80%.

This isn't US and EU banks ooo where you you have $1 or €1 and you print $200 or €200.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
fxuser:
Access / Diamond Summary
- one gained 57% , d other lost -5% dis week

keep it simple

...Some real DIAMOND !! wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...FCMB just stepped up the plate wink
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
mendes911:

Where is MPeace, our OYEL Master.
Wait until january when the cuts sets in.
Last last bonanza gang no go see anything buy, not even oil.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
fxuser:

- strong close (similar to UBA unline access), price breaking above dat neck line , very positive price action
- chikou span breaking above price , cloud resistance ahead , we cud see N8.2 next

#learning

The uba effect !! wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...technically, the stock has reached its lowest-low and indicators are showing +ve divergence both on Monthly and Weekly. This is a good sign. Wema, could be good to go
grin grin grin grin grin

It's ALRIGHT !! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
currentprice:

brent is now 51.2 brov

but whats crashing it I thought they agreed on cuts?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
yom2:

The surplus will hang there for sometimes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

The surplus will hang there for sometimes
OK o. hope not too long sha to do d damage
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trouble1: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2018
sillysassysally:
FORTE OIL cool
This woman knew something and she didn’t say jackshit. angry
Unfollows thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2018
Happy Christmas to you all my brother's and sister's in the LORD . THANK YOU JESUS .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2018
BullBearMkt:

DOW is just bringing many of the stocks very cheap. Can you imagine Apple above $250? Now 148 & is still going down!
grin grin grin grin grin
the same way Honeywell Nigeria at 3 naira crashed to 1naira. only d uninitiated will wonder over that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:40am On Dec 25, 2018
yom2:
They agreed to start the cuts by january. But then there are fears that Russia might take more time to start implementing there own share of the cuts due to some existing contractual obligations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Buzochi, Iamblessed85, ernie4life(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.