Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11000146 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7769) (7770) (7771) (7772) (7773) (7774) (7775) ... (7792) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:30pm On May 14
Utalinmou:
This market is tiring. You'll place a buy order at the current price yet nothing.

I want to ask, must there be a seller before your buy order can be executed or can it be traded from outstanding shares of the company

There has to be a seller @ the price you bidded, for the transaction to go thru. It is an auction process. Even if one person outbids you by 1kobo/5kobo depending on the incremental step, the person's order will be filled first before yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oamuyi(m): 2:30pm On May 14
DOES ANYONE REALLY USE THE CHART TO MONITOR OR ANALYZE THE NIGERIA STOCKS?
FIND ATTACHED A SAMPLE CHART OF THE DAYS TRADE...

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:38pm On May 14
Someone asked for the registrars of TRANSPOWER few weeks ago. I can't recall if any response was provided.
I just got the AGM notification email from TRANSPOWER, even though I do not have any.
Could it be that TRANSCORP and TRANSPOWER are using the same registrars?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:57pm On May 14
oamuyi:
DOES ANYONE REALLY USE THE CHART TO MONITOR OR ANALYZE THE NIGERIA STOCKS?
FIND ATTACHED A SAMPLE CHART OF THE DAYS TRADE...
...good job! Weldone!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:59pm On May 14
Utalinmou:
This market is tiring. You'll place a buy order at the current price yet nothing.

I want to ask, must there be a seller before your buy order can be executed or can it be traded from outstanding shares of the company
...yes! There must be corresponding sellers before your buy order is executed!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by songus: 3:04pm On May 14
thebargainhunte:

This stock supposed to close gap with UBA but instead, it is widening the gap between the two. I wonder why the stock is trading below #20.
Has anybody received his AccessCorp Dividends due since April 19, 2024. I am yet to receive mine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ekkywolex(m): 3:08pm On May 14
KarlTom:
Someone asked for the registrars of TRANSPOWER few weeks ago. I can't recall if anyone responded.
I just got the AGM notification email from TRANSPOWER, even though I do not have any.
Could it be that TRANSCORP and TRANSPOWER are using the same registrars?

Yes. African prudential

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:36pm On May 14
Oh. Thank you... wink
ekkywolex:

Yes. African prudential
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:37pm On May 14
shocked shocked

I suggest you reach out to the registrars, IF you bought before the qualification date... Good luck
songus:
Has anybody received his AccessCorp Dividends due since April 19, 2024. I am yet to receive mine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 4:14pm On May 14
What is really delaying FBNH?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bassEQ2000: 4:33pm On May 14
Will dividend be paid directly to the bank account of those with cscs account. I have been receiving my dangote dividend in my account, but I have also recently bought several other companies shares. Will there dividend come into my account or do I need to fill any form again.?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 4:42pm On May 14
Has anyone receive SFSREIT dividend?
I am yet to get mine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 4:53pm On May 14
Camoready:

Perhaps the insurance subsidiary of the hold co.
Have insurance companies started releasing their results?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 5:18pm On May 14
Camoready:

Hopefully, any moment from now the results should be out.
Expecting at the very least N1.50 dividend per share from them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SetrakusRa(m): 6:05pm On May 14
BabsO2:

Perhaps the insurance subsidiary of the hold co.
Have insurance companies started releasing their results?

likely, but ACCESS also has an insurance business and has released their results already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:11pm On May 14
grin
leparj:

Hopefully, any moment from now the results should be out.
Expecting at the very least N1.50 dividend per share from them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 8:38pm On May 14
Camoready:

Most likely their boardroom squabbles. They can't even hold an AGM without someone going to court to stop it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:55pm On May 14
Mpeace:
Seplat has not paid dividends yet.
Full year 2023 dividend and special dividend will be paid May 29,
Q1 2024 dividend will be paid on june 14.

Maybe you had outstanding dividends that just came in.

Or them dey compensate you for today's 10% loss. I go just dey monitor my phone whether them go also pay me. Lol

The payment narration was termed seplat dividend 5-8, came in 4 tranches. Maybe it was for another company named wrongly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:07pm On May 14
On this company that listed at #1 million a unit.it means the price can never go up or down based on nse rule of 100k units to move price. That means the people thr will only be collecting dividend. Then can this company pay like 100k as per dividend in a yr.
What do the company stand to gain and shareholders by listing on nse beside wasting money in paying annual/regulartory fees to nse.

Just don't understand. ...open to learn more

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Utalinmou: 9:38pm On May 14
KayOn1:

There has to be a seller @ the price you bidded, for the transaction to go thru. It is an auction process. Even if one person outbids you by 1kobo/5kobo depending on the incremental step, the person's order will be filled first before yours.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:49pm On May 14
feelamong:

just go to a good stock broker. Otherwise invest in good coys like GT, NB, Guineess, Nestle, Int'l Brew, FBN, Unilever and have ur peace of mind!

Dividend paying stocks of that year where you invest to have peace of mindgrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 10:17pm On May 14
megawealth01:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAkpamudehe: 11:17pm On May 14
megawealth01:

In Nigeria, nothing good lasts forever, yet the contemporaries of those companies in the western world are still going strong and paying good dividends till date. Smart people invest in Nigeria, but smarter people with foresight also invest internationally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 11:58pm On May 14
DrAkpamudehe:

In Nigeria, nothing good lasts forever, yet the contemporaries of those companies in the western world are still going strong and paying good dividends till date. Smart people invest in Nigeria, but smarter people with foresight invest internationally.

Based on your assertion that smarter people only invest internationally where good things last forever, how smart were those investors that went down with Enron, Texaco, Lehman Brothers, Chrysler, etc? Or are these companies in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAkpamudehe: 12:30am On May 15
222Martins:

Based on your assertion that smarter people only invest internationally where good things last forever, how smart were those investors that went down with Enron, Texaco, Lehman Brothers, Chrysler, etc? Or are these companies in Nigeria?

Go back and read my comment again. . @ the bolded is contradicting my statement

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 8:09am On May 15
KarlTom:
Yes. The IJAW are their hosts... sad
Thank you..nawa o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 8:15am On May 15
I just confirmed the Bini and Ijaw are their hosts.
The Okomu plantation happens to be the only major business (aside hotels) in the town so...
Indeed it is well... smiley

chimex38:

Thank you..nawa o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 8:19am On May 15
On TIP

This man seem to be mopping up the shares.
Maybe there is a buyout in view... wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 9:07am On May 15
Goodmorning all,
Yet to receive my Berger dividends. Has anyone received theirs? I thought the payment date was supposed to be yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 9:49am On May 15
KarlTom:
I just confirmed the Bini and Ijaw are their hosts.
The Okomu plantation happens to be the only major business (aside hotels) in the town so...
Indeed it is well... smiley

This business had been there for ages.. Unless probably there isn't enough CSR spread from Okomu ..
This shldnt happen..
Make dem settle. It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:50am On May 15
DrAkpamudehe:

In Nigeria, nothing good lasts forever, yet the contemporaries of those companies in the western world are still going strong and paying good dividends till date. Smart people invest in Nigeria, but smarter people with foresight also invest internationally.
And you happen to be part of the smarter people with foresight. Is anyone using your money or family money to invest on nse.why are you bothered what another man does with his money. What kind of witchcraft is that

(1) (2) (3) ... (7769) (7770) (7771) (7772) (7773) (7774) (7775) ... (7792) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: essentialone(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.