Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876014 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
onegentleguy:

It is well Sir !!

The idea was and should be to temporarily part ways with ACCESS, KEY INTO DIAMOND, enjoy some ride with him as ur concubine(given that he was and is still NOT fundamentally healthy), and 'dump him when ur soul deems fit'. ...and then wait on the RIGHT time to accept back ACCESS once the 'divorce litigation with him is settled. smiley wink cheesy

Cheers.
Yayira:

You took d damn word right out of my mouth!
OGG be consoling me and never mentioned he’s in this bus too ?! Wow!

Yes I did advise folks to stay off DIAMOND BANK.
...and the the reason wasn't far fetched; Given the last few spate of the coys financial print(particularly in the last 3 quarters), the RED FLAGS did seem to be exacerbating.
However @ a price below 0.80k(I bought @ 0.71k), it was clear that investors apathy on the back of an unwarranted fear of the unknown had set in. This is where a trader with an eye for a quick inherent VALUE in the short term should swiftly cease the opportunity that comes from a clear case of excessive FEAR on a quoted stock.
...this was the case with DIAMOND.
It was clear that the investors therein had become overly fearful. ...there was an imbalance with fear in relation to the actual drive in value. That imbalance created an arbitrage opportunity to tap from. ONEGENTLEGUY likes to tap from such imbalance !! ...especially when the said coys P/B, BVPS and EEM shows that there is still an inherent VALUE therein.

Again if u have been following up on my few post just before and after the merger announcement, u would've decoded when I keyed into DIAMOND. ...especially if u can read between the lines.(refer to one of the post which was a revert to my ruggedprof above)
The reason I chose to advise some folks who consulted me privately instead of on a public platform like this is because with these sort of trade(the intention was always to trade it and NOT invest), it makes sense to avoid putting it out publicly so when things go wrong u wouldn't be blamed. I like to be very careful in cases like this so one can protect his integrity.
So Bottom line is; DIAMOND wasn't HEALTHY(still isn't) but in the midst of that poor health, there was an opportunity.
...we simply took advantage of it by been contrarian !!

Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Beke2020:
God bless you abundantly. Happy new year in advance
You're welcome. Wish you the same. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
tritritri:

NSE ...Is Anything New to you?

Anyways u paved ways for many people enjoyin diamond sha...

U took d insult and all while others use loco wisdom ..... grin grin grin grin

Lolzz.. loco wisdom all through 2019.. I don learn d hard way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Beke2020: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
But, is it advisable to buy fidelity at it current price?
Mcy56:

As @ now:
FBN btw 7.45 - 7.80 /Fidelity 2.01 /CON Oil 23.30 /FCMB 1.85 ......look before you leap. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
For now we shall patiently wait on the RIGHT time to accept back ACCESS once the 'divorce litigation with him is settled'.
I prefer to implore the use of technicals to trade certain unhealthy stocks. ...which is what we have done with DIAMOND.
I only marry FUNDAMENTALLY HEALTHY coys while also keeping a tab on them !!

On the other side of the divide, Mr AIICO is currently the only coy that is'nt making me a happy man. ...down in the red.
But we know it shall eventually deliver in a big way !!

#JUSTBELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

DISCLAIMER: NOT a recommendation. ...due diligence still applies as always pls.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Beke2020:
But, is it advisable to buy fidelity at it current price?
Currentprice please advice.
Left to me, currentprice is a bit high on 33. Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Beke2020: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
coolpls sir, I like to join your team members. How can I join? Many thanks
Jonathan:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Beke2020:
I guess you wanted to quote onegentleguy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Beke2020:
Lol. Na Onegentleguy you wan quote. The jona you quoted is dull. lipsrsealed Na joke o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
@Peterichy, another 267M cross deals in Uniondac today.

All of una wey sell today don't forget to see Pastor Vee and Pastor Ihedi. Just pay to your favourite pastor. tongue
Pastor Vee don hammer with OGG alone. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. Na Onegentleguy you wan quote. The jona you quoted is dull. lipsrsealed Na joke o grin
Yeh, na me you throw this big stone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
onegentleguy:

Am out of DIAMOND BANK !!
...a juicy approx 205% ROI from a ride of a BEP of 0.71k to N2.17 is'nt such a bad idea.
With a stock like DIAMOND, I prefer not to be too greedy. ...so the fellow that bought from me can maybe ride on from where I stopped with the plausibility of any additional return.
While I owe no one a duty to state when I exit a coy, I have to do this to serve the interest of those who consulted me privately. ...and so to the few who sent me mails on DIAMOND, Pls take note of this !!
As I communicated in my PMs to u, my romance with DIAMOND(like skye) shall be strictly based on trade and never for the purpose of investing.
This exit strategy is also in line with my ealier post weighing the head to head benefits on the back of the ACCESS/DIAMOND merger.(see the parts in bold of the post above)

Pls do well to be guided accordingly.

CAVEAT: Not to be referenced as any sought of recommendation. ...due diligence still applies.

Nice one. Annualized, that is over 2000%. Rare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jonathan:
Yeh, na me you throw this big stone
Her stones no dey get part 2. Very deadly and destructive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:
Her stones no dey get part 2. Very deadly and destructive.
Just like deadly truth's own grin grin grin
I dey learn where you dey na. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Those wema guys don dey show again. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mcy56:
Toying with people's emotions every trading day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jonathan:

Una don forget T+3 days . Abah

With Morgan capital, u can sell a stock and utilize the proceeds with buying another stock the same day !!
Dont know if other brokers allows for that.
I am yet to try it out with Meristem and lead capital.
Am only certain of it with Morgancapital !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mcy56:
@Peterichy, another 267M cross deals in Uniondac today again.

All una wey sell today don't forget to see Pastor Vee and Pastor Ihedi. Just pay to favourite pastor. tongue
Pastor Vee don hammer with OGG alone. lipsrsealed

No ooo !! ...I only managed to buy my usual small 2 Afolabi unit. wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:
Toying with people's emotions every trading day.
Could it be that they knew what is yet to be publicly known? Just wondering because they were offloading huge volumes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
if you believe diamond bank will hit 3 in jan say yay!!!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
onegentleguy:

With Morgan capital, u can sell a stock and utilize the proceeds with buying another stock the same day !!
Dont know if other brokers allows for that.
I am yet to try it out with Meristem and lead capital.
Am only certain of it with Morgancapital !!
It is so with all brokers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
onegentleguy:
No ooo !! ...I only managed to buy my usual small 2 Afolabi unit. wink cheesy grin
Afolabi units of over 200% gain!shocked
Oga, abeg Pastor Vee go manage am like that. In fact, na that kind tithe for afolabi units he dey like pass grin
E fit sustain ministry for over one year. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mcy56:

Likely an individual that sold. ...I can confirm that its not the same entity as last weeks bulk seller.
Again, "For every buyer, there is a seller... only the future shall prove which one of them had made a mistake !!"

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mcy56:

Afolabi units of over 200% gain!shocked
Oga, abeg Pastor Vee go manage am like that. In fact, na that kind tithe for afolabi units he dey like pass grin
E fit sustain ministry for over one year. lipsrsealed

wink cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
samzepaparazi:
if you believe diamond bank will hit 3 in jan say yay!!!!! cheesy

N500 million in sales volume alone today? Bet it will be reversing on Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
onegentleguy:
Likely an individual that sold. ...I can confirm that its not the same entity(last weeks bulk seller).
Again, "For every buyer, there is a seller... only the future shall prove which one of them had made a mistake !!" Regards.
Alright Sir. We continue to observe.
I hope the price goes up for the sake of our brethren in it. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Eku market o
To all whose portfolio ended the year in green, congratulations
To those still in red, 2019 is another clean slate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
tritritri:
Anyways u paved ways for many people enjoyin diamond sha... U took d insult and all while others use loco wisdom .....
Oga tritritri, I beg to disagree with you on this!
Those who bought entered the bus based on merger news, insider info, believe that you should be greedy when others are fearful, some saw beyond what others sees, and for such or other reasons.
She didnt pave way for anyone. Forget the forth and back discussions here. What happened to her was sheer luck.
...and for the record, she was the one taking everyone's concern wrongly and negatively cos she couldn't see it as a genuine concern from members. Shikena.
Pls spare Loco on this one. Everyone was afraid of what the outcome would be when there were massive dumping, including you and her.
I just think I should respond cos it wouldnt be fair on the part of members who were genuinely concerned about those in the bus but took as enemies instead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Eku market o
To all whose portfolio ended the year in green, congratulations
To those still in red, 2019 is another clean slate

Clean slate ko, clean slate ni. Tell that to those that bought DF at ₦14.00 and are still holding on.

Runs Away!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

It is so with all brokers.
not all brokers give u that privilledge o. investment one u have to wait till d next trading day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
The tears we cried in 2018 only watered the seed that’s about to grow in 2019 !!
This is wishing us a happy and graceful all-touching 2019 in advance.
...may the new year kick off on a blessed note and may the fulfilment of our heart desires greatly surpass our expectations !!
MAY THE BEST OF 2018 BE THE WORST IN 2019 !!
With Devine on our side, we shall all CONQUER !!

This is raising a glass to a blessed and blissful 2019 !!
...it's indeed a pleasure and a thing of honour to be in the midst of u fine people.

Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ukay2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.