Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880801 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by airamuche: 2:19am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy Happy New Year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2019
Yayira:

I got you dear.. was gonna go solo on this and let her wonder all her life but her winch strong grin grin .
On sending an email with all the holdings in my portfolio please do that unfailingly Thursday.. I’ve always known the system is f.u.c..ked up but will really like to know the level of the f.u.c....k up..
Be waiting..

Happy new year to you

Thanks for copying the message!

I am not sending it, I won't descend to that level. Just know that it is possible and only cost 200 naira. The integrity of the financial markets is what we have all sworn to protect but the case is different in this market.

The best way to shield your identity is to use a corporate account, with corporate accounts, one would have to track you to the company before conducting a search on you. Even at that, any account related information as you posted earlier can be used to figure you out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2019
Northeastern:

Thanks for copying the message!

I am not sending it, I won't descend to that level. Just know that it is possible and only cost 200 naira. The integrity of the financial markets is what we have all sworn to protect but the case is different in this market.

The best way to shield your identity is to use a corporate account, with corporate accounts, one would have to track you to the company before conducting a search on you. Even at that, any account related information as you posted earlier can be used to figure you out.

Wow just 200 naira! That’s really bad.. 200 to give out someone’s details! Smh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 3:07am On Jan 01, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Babes take a chill pill
Otherwise I summon both of you to the other room for a party
I actually thought they were friends. Didn't know the situation has worsened.

Happy new year folks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 4:48am On Jan 01, 2019
currentprice:
EKUU end of the year mkt
Ekuu FABLE hear and there
grin grin grin grin
Egba mi o, na fabu fabu government be this oo egba wa o. Happy 2019 to ALL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 01, 2019
happy new year folks!it was around January last year that we saw that mad bull.see election,see bull oo,go in or wait small,confusion loading!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2019
Parisfran:

Happy new year folks.

Babe na only you I miss for this world grin
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerrysmallz: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2019
It is wicked nobody told me to buy Diamond when it was sinking. too bad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:42am On Jan 01, 2019
ihedioramma:
Happy new year to you all my brother's and sister's in the LORD . Remember is not by your wisdom or what ever but by his GRACE . THANK YOU JESUS .

Happy New Year Pastor Ihedi. Please, can you help me and check if Pastor Veecovee is with you on NairaBet section. I haven't seen him here for a long while.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 7:43am On Jan 01, 2019
I am predicting a 30% gaing in oando and it will all come about by rumor and iles 2 months before their result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Anambralstson: 8:12am On Jan 01, 2019
Lalasticlala happy new year, my regards to your family especially little baby.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Babe na only you I miss for this world grin
Happy new year

Oga wey no dey reply email tongue tongue
Happy new year!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Parisfran:

Happy new year folks.
They’re very good friends .
Everything na just stunt , it was all planned.
Yayira,Mcy56 . Isn’t that true? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2019
Jerrysmallz:
If someone told you or me to buy at that time , we would probably curse that person .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2019
Chukuoma onye oma nna, Chukwu oma onye oma nna, Chukuoma a a
Chiobioma
Chrs: Chineme nma, chinaza mekpere, chidinma
Chinaza njo, Chinenyem ike, Chinwe ndo
Chineke oma a a, chiobioma.

As market no dey today, make Una gather for service and bring good and big big offerings in A4 size envelopes o. Yayira, na you go handle bible reading section, na me go collect offerings. Rationalmind bring offering basket. Dwizeone, arduino, mpeace, na you be ushers. Agba, CP, OGG, Loco, peterichy, BBM and Mendes na patrons.
tongue grin grin grin

*Song modified*

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2019
Mcy56:
Chukuoma onye oma na, Chukwu oma onye oma na, Chukuoma a a
Chiobioma
Chrs: Chineke mema, chinaza mekpere, chidinma
Chinaza yo so, Chineme Ike, Chibu do

As market no dey today, make Una gather for service and bring good and big big offerings in A4 size envelopes o. Yayira, na you go handle bible reading section, na me go collect offerings. Rationalmind bring offering basket. Jona, dwizeone, arduino, mpeace, na you be ushers. Agba, CP, OGG and Mendes na patrons.
tongue grin grin grin

2019 makes it 8 years I last participated in a church service but I still remember whoever brings the offering basket collects the offering. grin

Why your own con different
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2019
chunkuli:
who whine who grin abeg no enter street cos of this dbn drama o grin grin grin

Thats the final destination.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2019
Yayira:

I got you dear.. was gonna go solo on this and let her wonder all her life but her winch strong grin grin .

Happy new year to you

You finally gave yourself brain grin Happy for you

You see a mentally unfit individual who's always quick to tag others bipolar and all what not, and you allowed them get close to you.

Somebody whose post shows high levels of bitterness and whose ultimate wish is to see you lose your capital.

I was just laughing when she entered diamond and faked friendship to you. A leopard can never change its spots.

Bad enough, she's not the only one here with such evil wishes and thoughts. I will recommend that you trade silently and only come here to read comments.

Keep your good news to yourself.

Gracias

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year to every member of this forum. Wishing us Prosperous 2019. This is our year of the Overflow. May we overflow in Profits in the financial market this year and in every areas of our lives.

Welcome to 2019!!!

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2019
Mcy56:
Chiobioma

As market no dey today, make Una gather for service and bring good and big big offerings in A4 size envelopes o. Yayira, na you go handle bible reading section, na me go collect offerings. Rationalmind bring offering basket. Jona, dwizeone, arduino, mpeace, na you be ushers. Agba, CP, OGG, Loco, peterichy, BBM and Mendes na patrons.
tongue grin grin grin
grin grin
Usher..... OK oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2019
BullBearMkt:
Happy New Year to every member of this forum. Wishing us Prosperous 2019. This is our year of the Overflow. May we overflow in Profits in the financial market this year and in every areas of our lives.

Welcome to 2019!!!

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

Same to you sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2019
...and a Special Happy New Year greetings to @Mcy56 and @Yayira. Both of you are special in God's sight and should be the salt of the world. May you find cyber peace and tranquillity to harbour in the love of God this season and beyond!

Let 2018 acrimony be bye-gone pls & be friends again. Thank you. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2019
rationalmind:
2019 makes it 8 years I last participated in a church service but I still remember whoever brings the offering basket collects the offering. grin Why your own con different
Lol. Na so e be for Nsempa church o. grin
I want you to consider your stand again please. May God reveal Himself to you personally IJN.
Not here to argue. Have a blessed and fulfiled year. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2019
Cadillac15:
Thats the final destination.
There's an adage that says if you point a finger at someone, the remaining four is yours. In your case it's the whole five cos you can't even see me nor have seen my pics before. It's you and your keypad, 100% thing you know. wink
Happy new year darling. No allow this bad belle continue with you into the new year ehn. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2019
arduino:

grin grin Usher..... OK oo
Oh sorry, I mean Choir master. grin
It's a shout-out to you good people here and to other wonderful members of Nsempa you know. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2019
Jerrysmallz:
While Diamond sank, the prevailing sentiment was "run for safety, sell now before CBN hammer falls on it, you have the opportunity now to avoid being a shell holder, it is finally going to the 20k bus stop never to rally up again before it goes the way of SKYE.........".
While all such doomsday alerts are not entirely out of place judging from experience gleaned from precedent, it is sometimes good in this market for you to close your ears to the noise and do as your inner mind directs as per calculated risk while being prepared to accept responsibility if however your decision ends up boomeranging.
I entered the diamond bus to at 66k but on getting to the N1.07 km I unblocked my ears to listen to the noise, and that cut short my jackpot. I accepted the fault as mine and moved on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2019
Mcy56:

There's an adage that says if you point a finger at someone, the remaining four is yours. In your case it's the whole five cos you can't even see me nor have seen my pics before. 100% thing you know. wink
Happy new year darling. No allow this bad belle continue with you into the new year ehn. wink

You are right kiss

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2019
Cadillac15:
You are right kiss
Same here my darling. You are damn right!!! kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year to all of us.

Know thyself.

I wish us the best in our investments.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2019
Mcy56:
Chiobioma

As market no dey today, make Una gather for service and bring good and big big offerings in A4 size envelopes o. Yayira, na you go handle bible reading section, na me go collect offerings. Rationalmind bring offering basket. Jona, dwizeone, arduino, mpeace, na you be ushers. Agba, CP, OGG, Loco, peterichy, BBM and Mendes na patrons.
tongue grin grin grin

Please keep my name off your post.. you were never nice to me in my pains and not nice to me in my time of joy.. up to the last hours of 2018 you were not nice to me so don't act nice in 2019.. Go and sit in one corner.. you are one faceless person, the very FIRST I want to keep as enemy for life and God help us both we never cross paths.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2019
BullBearMkt:
...and a Special Happy New Year greetings to @Mcy56 and @yayira
grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks boss. I wish you the same. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2019
Yayira:
Please keep my name off your post.. you were never nice to me in my pains and not nice to me in my time of joy.. up to the last hours of 2018 you were not nice to me so don't act nice in 2019.. Go and sit in one corner.. you are one faceless person, the very FIRST I want to keep as enemy for life and God help us both we never cross paths.
Where are we having the new year parri? kiss
You know too well that what you mentioned was vice versa and also opposite. tongue
My Bible tells me to love my enemies and even pray for them. You sabi the rest. tongue
Now that you officially declared me your enemy, I'm going to love you the more. Mention your moniker often in my posts. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Utalinmou, IamR, Agbalowomeri, handsomebolanle, Niyijac, Kwibaba(m), Jerekre(m), 222Martins(m), Payunsin, lionshare and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.