Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,747 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11098147 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Michael11stock:
Access should be at least 10 once merge together with Diamond due diligence not a buy or sell recommendation
I strongly agree with you. It would be a very powerful and highly profitable bank post merger.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
mendes911:

Access Bank is paying for the sins of Diamond Bank.

[s]This is how Jesus paid and died for our sins. [/s]

NSE, I hail thee.
...it simply shareholders' perspective that huge money is been used to purchase an asset, which is a temporarily negative sentiment. Happens in stock markets all around the world.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Jejebabaa:
Ok sir, is it based on TA, FA, GA or SA?
Na SA. lol. grin grin
....but surprisingly some gained today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
What are the charts saying about Union Bank Please...

Cc @BullBearMkt
@FXUser
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
We are making money this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bonanza will last this month and next month
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Let us reflect on the above
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kilode @Chibuking81?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
tritritri:

Wat price u think access is worth buyin ? and wat price u think the the right issue might be advice needed pls.

cc : onegentleguy , mendes911 , Agbalowomeri , BBM .

Bros, I doubt anybody knows the answer at the moment. Just mere speculation. One thing I know for certain is that Access Bank will be pumping the stock whenever they are ready. The fear now is how much further it will fall further should one take position at the moment.

Though am no longer an investor but I will be investing a substantial amount I can afford to leave for a year should it drop below ₦5. Same thing I would do if I see WAPCO below ₦8.

Also, when those FPI and their foreign currencies starts coming back (probably after elections), this stock will get enough attention.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
TLAX:
Kilode @Chibuking81?
As we are picking bonanza offer let us reflect on the above investment quote, one love.
We are all brother and sister in the Lord
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Chibuking81:
Let us reflect on the above

Dem go soon ban u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Dem go soon ban u
I just read nairaland rules, but I didn't see any rule I broke. And I never intended to break any. Maybe I will enter ghost mode again to avoid the ban.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alepa(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Chibuking81:

I just read nairaland rules, but I didn't see any rule I broke. And I never intended to break any. Maybe I will enter ghost mode again to avoid the ban.
Ask yok which rule he violated grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mpeace:
I strongly agree with you. It would be a very powerful and highly profitable bank post merger.

That depends on the outcome of the Right-Issue.

Remember Access isn't good at paying Dividend.

L

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

That depends on the outcome of the Right-Issue.

Remember Access isn't good at paying Dividend.

L
I am rather looking at H1 2019 result. As for dividends, I think they will always pay as much as UBA. But in terms of strenght, they can be as strong as a healthy FBNH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Based on the deal and provided all things being equal, its best to buy Diamond.
7000 units of Diamond that cost 14,000 naira will give me 2000 units of Access + additional 7000 naira which will total 15,000 naira. A gain of extra 1,000 naira. After the deal, it will be a different story on what the market priced Access to be.

The only reason to buy access at 4 naira is if the deal is reversed.
i think its a win win situation for those who can play fast. post merger access should naturally go up with a bigger balance sheet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Chibuking81:

What if the deal fail?
but kalambania did not fail so why must it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
mendes911:

Bros, I doubt anybody knows the answer at the moment. Just mere speculation. One thing I know for certain is that Access Bank will be pumping the stock whenever they are ready. The fear now is how much further it will fall further should one take position at the moment.

Though am no longer an investor but I will be investing a substantial amount I can afford to leave for a year should it drop below ₦5. Same thing I would do if I see WAPCO below ₦8.

Also, when those FPI and their foreign currencies starts coming back (probably after elections), this stock will get enough attention.

Exactly y i asked d question..Thanks for ur explanation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
arduino:

I dey sure say Yayira dey wait for Access bank @N2.00 with her Diamond Bank loot.
Talking about chopping from both ends of a deal.... grin grin

grin grin grin
I doubt it will get to 2 tho.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Before you transfer money to your trading account,prices are going down but immediately you are credited and about to buy the price goes up until you buy and after that it goes down again..............I always wonder if there is any one always targeting your fund as soon as it hit your stock account? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
tritritri:
Before you transfer money to your trading account,prices are going down but immediately you are credited and about to buy the price goes up until you buy and after that it goes down again..............I always wonder if there is any one always targeting your fund as soon as it hit your stock account? grin grin grin

lol, you cracked me up with this...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
anjilgreat:

Madam good morning. This job is not available Lol!. Hope you got my mail?

Thanks for the other day.

Thank you too for the other day.. for your kind words. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mpeace:
I am very sure they want to buy up the rights at low price. Contrary to popular opinion, I thing Access bank would fly high after the merger, despite the dilution that might occur.
From the conference calls it is clear they would be buying a very clean Diamond bank since all the NPLs would be written off before the merger is concluded. $Debts would also be cleared.
This is unlike the Skye scenario where a sick Skye sort to buy a dead entity.
Just My Opinion

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.. make we allow them do their thing grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
@ BBM and fxuser,

What is the chat saying about JB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
onegentleguy:

...Replied.
Thks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
TLAX:
What are the charts saying about Union Bank Please...

Cc @BullBearMkt
@FXUser
-Union Bank is waxing strong & creating new highs (yet to see today's data)
-Daily & Weekly are bullish
-Long term support is still @ 4.96
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
pluto09:

@ BBM and fxuser,

What is the chat saying about JB
-Daily is bullish while weekly is also inviting bulls
-Only election brouhaha can reverse the stock if it overcomes the resistance at around 30
-20 seems the level where smart money bags purchased most of their shares
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
BullBearMkt:

-Union Bank is waxing strong & creating new highs (yet to see today's data)
-Daily & Weekly are bullish
-Long term support is still @ 4.96
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks man!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
tritritri:
True, but whatever you do, never leave too much money in you broker account. That's how I lost money in one brokerage firm. I think Equinox or so. They folded up with my money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin Atukulate
Jejebabaa:

Ok sir, is it based on TA, FA, GA or SA?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
You forgot access now acquired more money more branch and more capacity
tritritri:

10 With the OS ? dat means uba and fbnh will be how much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hajicairo(m), nnadengram(m), DrAwo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.