Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,427 members, 7,846,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11011781 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Wuked pipu. Chai. E no go beta 4 poor-va-ti

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2019
tritritri:
But i wount allow u make joke of the people u term bear bear town crier. Go and reflect on my post above .
Wat do the bear bear town crier buy from you too ?
Until u respond to post without vendetta Mostly bear bear town criers.
Couldn't be more spot on than this!!! cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Even when she was mocking the person that sold at loss?
Anyway wetin consign me. sad
My own understanding/perception of @yayira post, she was not mocking anyone but encouraging him to appreciate the little gain he made which is better than selling at a loss as someone did. Also that the "bear bear criers" exists and we should cry less when we are not sure because our noise might be taken for professional talk. For me I think there are some people who are good at making noise (bad news promoters)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2019
'Sometimes good luck can mask a bad skill - Peter Lynch
Let's call a spade a spade, Diamond bank is not a fantastic stock when it comes to fundamentals for now, for speculative purpose - yes (infact any stock is good for this purpose, as long as your timing /TA is right). A fundamentally sound stock would always stand the test of time. The question should be, would anyone have bought Diamond bank before the news of the merger. Japaul comes to mind at this point, people started scrambling to buy Japaul after the news about Milost interest, despite knowing that Japaul had a terrible fundamental, now that the dust has cleared where is Japaul today.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2019
STOjo:

My own understanding/perception of @yayira post, she was not mocking anyone but encouraging him to appreciate the little gain he made which is better than selling at a loss as someone did. Also that the "bear bear criers" exists and we should cry less when we are not sure because our noise might be taken for professional talk. For me I think there are some people who are good at making noise (bad news promoters)
Lol. My broda, that means you no even understand the post.
There is a very big stone embedded in that post, that only a pair discerning eyes could see.
#coldwar

At least two names were called therein.

Rather than taking sides, let's try to end the war.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2019
Women can do more than fighting. See the real slay queens.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2019
Mpeace:
See the real slay queens.
Lol. Na so. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Mpeace post=75251552]Lol. My broda, that means you no even understand the post.
There is a very big stone embedded in that post, that only a pair discerning eyes could see.
#coldwar

Rather than taking sides, let's try to end the war.[/quote

Thanks for pointing that out. I only know how to see the good side of persons and their comments.
I operate like "ka dupe lowo eni to mo ni loju, eeyan ni ko wo ibi ti a wa", meaning we should thank someone looking at us with bad eyes, some persons no even look our side. It may not be correct but that is my operating principle. Not easy to be offended

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2019
Valueinvestor:
'Sometimes good luck can mask a bad skill - Peter Lynch
Let's call a spade a spade, Diamond bank is not a fantastic stock when it comes to fundamentals for now, for speculative purpose - yes (infact any stock is good for this purpose, as long as your timing /TA is right). A fundamentally sound stock would always stand the test of time. The question should be, would anyone have bought Diamond bank before the news of the merger. Japaul comes to mind at this point, people started scrambling to buy Japaul after the news about Milost interest, despite knowing that Japaul had a terrible fundamental, now that the dust has cleared where is Japaul today.
Let's be honest with ourselves, if you heard today that Virgin Atlantic is interested in investing in either caverton or med-view airline, which one would you invest in?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Mpeace:
Lol. My broda, that means you no even understand the post.
#coldwar

Rather than taking sides, let's try to end the war.

LRoF-Laughing and Rolling On the Floor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Mpeace:
Wuked pipu. Chai. E no go beta 4 poor-va-ti

Please who employed all these banks' social media handlers?
All these savagery there is God oooo shuuu
Mr. Henry no go sleep well that night grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2019
tritritri:

Ur post no fit pain me . But i wount allow u make joke of the people u term bear bear town crier. Go and reflect on my post above .

Wat do the bear bear town crier buy from you too ?

Until u respond to post without vendetta Mostly bear bear town criers.

As i said earlier . Until u become ur old self. dat sweet yariya wey agba no let her rest...not the new yariya any post cums wit vendetta picture.

Abeg nor quote me with yariya, I don collect the pant I needed grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Please who employed all these banks' social media handlers?
All these savagery there is God oooo shuuu
Mr. Henry no go sleep well that night grin
Mr. Henry no go comot outside today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg nor quote me with yariya, I don collect the pant I needed grin
Hmm... Wetin you want use de pant do? You need to leave villa sharp sharp oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2019
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT /MSCI POSITION (NSE STOCK MARKET WEATHER REPORT) - FOR 30 JANUARY 2019

MSCI Nigeria portfolio still intact as it was since 25 January 2019. No movement yet.

Tuesday was just for the bears from beginning to end, there was a gap down in the opening price in addition to negative Market breadth of 14 gainers and 30 losers. This has already given the bears a 60% advantage for today. For the bulls to come back, the gap at 31334.61- 31334.25 has to close, which looking at the current circumstances may be difficult this week. See the price action chart figure 2.

NSE All Share loss for 2019 now 0.80%.

For Wednesday 30 January 2019, projection for the Nigeria All Share Index, expected High is 31282.64 Low at 31126.74

Just observed a fact CCNN is likely to have a lower Earning Per Share, although a higher profit for the year ended 31 December 2018. How do we position ourselves to benefit from this good stock Our subscribers have the blueprint.

For now we are watching the market only, except I see exceptional opportunities, I want to remain risk averse.

See the update on our list of selected stock for Subscribers with updates from time to time.

First revelation of our merger candidate is out (information for subscribers only). We should start buying little by little, risk is small (company is still profitable with positive reserve and at good support point).

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. We have trading systems which will teach you what I am doing, such that you can discover good equities on your own. IO particularly recommend the “No Loss Trading System”, yes no loss, this like own Coca-Cola without Sugar (health drink for your stock investing). E-mail us for more details!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2019
INFORMATION POSTED BY YOK/TARGET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

I thank everybody for the interest in our MSCI index/other stock tips. I believe the information I am providing is adequate for the general public consumption.

I have provided the following consistently at least for the last 6 months or close to it: MSCI Nigeria movement in portfolio, daily market direction report, stock suggestions from time to time (just like other members in the forum), chart analysis when asked by some people or I see the need to do based on what people are debating about.

All these information are extracted from a report which people are paying for. It will be a dis-service for me to go beyond what I am already providing to the general public. Even, if I try to provide more, there is the probability that people will not understand as some explanations/training and questions are likely to arise which I may not be able to attend to.

Thank you all . I will as much as possible try to give more information as I could afford, but I will not be stealing another person's idea and then displaying it to the general public, the damage will be too much on me and the people reading it. We should all remember that some people said they were aware of MSCI Nigeria data before I start displaying it?

I will continue to stay loyal to this forum as much as possible and will disseminate as information that will not contravene the rule of the originator of the information.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Fidelity looking stronger so far...... 29.8M bid against 3.7M offer.
Not to be termed as recommendation or MH cos me no even dey inside the bus. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Mcy56:
Fidelity looking stronger so far...... 29.8M bid against 3.7M offer.
Not to be termed as recommendation or MH cos me no even dey inside the bus. tongue
Wetin u dey do outside de bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Mpeace:
Wetin u dey do outside de bus.
I dey observe all of una wey dey inside. tongue
Think I prefer fcmb to fide sha.....but market dull today o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2019
Abeg who knows when Continental Re will pay us for our shares? where our people with access to corporate leaders

Cc: Onegentleguy | Agba | CP etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

I do not think the bolded in ur post will hold my dear.
...the deal will most likely sail through. As we speak, it has an 88% chance of actualization !!
Now if u got a complete grasp of the content of the post above(read btw the lines), then u ought to know how the entities in this merger deal should play out with respect to each another.
As long as the terms of this deal is concerned, have this at the back of ur mind:

1) Any rise/increment in the market price of ACCESS will most probably reflect or bring about an even bigger rise in the price of DIAMOND.
Because as the price of ACCESS increases, the RELATIVE price of DIAMOND(what diamond should sell relative to access) should gap up to create the needed equilibrium in their price relation. ...by given rise to a higher pre merger discount from the N3.13 merger face value of DIAMOND.
Here the probability of occurrence is near 1.

2) Any rise/increment in the market price of DIAMOND ought to reflect or MIRROR a drop in the price of ACCESS. ...because as the price of DIAMOND increases, the RELATIVE price of ACCESS(what access should sell relative to diamond) weighed against its market price should drop. ...until in principal, the price of DIAMOND equates the merger valuation of N3.13 and creates the needed equilibrium.
Again the probability of occurrence here is also near 1.

Both cases are practical pre merger possibility.
From 1, u do not need a soothsayer to tell u that traders and investors alike will likely key into any drop in the price of DIAMOND on the back of any rise in the price of ACCESS. ...while from 2, it can be deduced that folks will also likely continue to key in MORE in DIAMOND if any rise in it does not reflect a corresponding drop in the relative price of ACCESS compared to its market price. ...or if the price of access gaps up at a higher rate than that of any increase in diamond.

So it makes sense to believe that in the short term, DIAMOND could maintain more BUY pressure while ACCESS might experience more SELL pressure.
This is why I still maintain that pre merger DIAMOND wins while ACCESS is subdued, while post merger ACCESS 'resurrects' !! ...unless of course an equibruim is achieved in their relative merger price before the deal is sealed.

It is not for nothing that ACCESS has witnessed a downside pressure(dropping from a high of near N9), while downside pressure still persist.
It is also not for nothing that DIAMOND has commanded a bullish territory while ACCESS has maintained a relatively indifferent one.

My advise: 'Be DIAMOND' in the short term, and look out to 'ACCESS ur way through' in the mid to long term !!

CAVEAT: Just a guide... not an recommendation.
Due diligence still applies.

...and the bolded continues to play out !!
Those who know and understand know what they need to continue to do.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2019
The whole year is a BUY for me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2019
Onuokwu:
Abeg who knows when Continental Re will pay us for our shares? where our people with access to corporate leaders

Cc: Onegentleguy | Agba | CP etc.

ANNOUNCEMENT OF PROPOSED ACQUISITION

"Continental Reinsurance Plc (“CRe Nigeria” or “the Company”) hereby notifies The Nigerian Stock Exchange (The Exchange) that the Company convened and held a Court-Ordered Meeting (“COM”) on December 20, 2018 as directed by the Federal High Court, Lagos for the purpose ofthe minority shareholders of the Company considering the proposal by CRe African Investments Limited to acquire all the outstanding and issued shares of CRe for cash or shares (“the Scheme”).

Voting at the COM was by way of a Poll. At the conclusion of the Poll Voting, 92.66% of the votescast were in favour of the Resolution approving the Scheme.

Furthermore, the Scheme Consideration was revised upwards from N2.04 (Two Naira Four Kobo) to N2.10 (Two Naira Ten kobo) per share. The revised Scheme Consideration represents a 51.08% premium on the share price of CRe Nigeria as at the close of trading on October 5, 2018 which is 1.39; being the last business day prior to the date on which the proposal was received from CRe African Investments Limited.

An application has been submitted for the Final Approval of the Securities & Exchange
Commission, subsequent to which an application will be submitted to the Federal High Court for the sanction of the Scheme.

The Effective Date of the Scheme is the date on which the Court Sanction is filed at the Corporate Affairs Commission; which, as stated in the Scheme Document, is scheduled to occur on January 4, 2019.

Further updates will be provided to The Nigerian Stock Exchange as events occur."

Patrilcia N.-Ifewtil’u (Ms.)
Ag. Company Secretary
FRC/2014/N BA/00000007697

Above was the last notice from the company.
...I believe that further guidance shall be communicated in due course.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

ANNOUNCEMENT OF PROPOSED ACQUISITION

Above was the last notice from the company.
...I believe that further shall be communicated in due course.

Regards.

Thanks buddy...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
The whole year is a BUY for me
Yes. That your money wey market don dey wait for since 2017.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
When is MILOST coming to NSE so i can sell to Agba, since 2019 is a BUY for him. Need to offload all my holdings on or before MAY 29.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jejebabaa:
When is MILOST coming to NSE so i can sell to Agba, since 2019 is a BUY for him. Need to offload all my holdings on or before MAY 29.

Bros na buy the dips oh
I no dey buy crest grin

I have bought this January
Next is April ending
Finally November ending grin

However, if I see 100-200% I don run be that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
STOjo:

May you continue to be blessed with WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING @STOjo

Telling that man to be at least grateful he sold with profit even tho he sold out of fear that someone sold diamond at loss too ‘cos of talks here that was going to KM—- and from there to grave.. Skye did not die overnight e com be diamond? Truth is this same people will be at the other side waiting to buy after creating panic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.