Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,537 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11067286 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mcy56:

Where you dey since? shocked shocked
I hope all is well. You got me worried. sad
Glad to see you back here! cool
my56 do u really see him?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
I really do not know what I appreciate the most about CP.

I don't know if it's just his skills at identifying undervalued stocks and stating them as they are without having to claim insider knowledge nor the privilege of having spoken to a management staff that he has never met before.

Or his maturity at not repeating his past post on recommended stocks. He posts and goes his way, not having to use a different moniker to return and tell us how "that oga is a nice and good guy". Accumulation of likes, etc.

As per NSE, I have always had my methods but CP has proved to me within the past 3 months that there are more better ways. Enough room for improvement.

Enough Respect CP!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
straffing:
@onegentleguy I am beginning to think that you are using this forum to promote your holdings but disguised as trading advice/ information . My worry is that newbies might get burnt believing you wholeheartedly. Let us be our brothers' keepers and learn how to leverage our optimism.

U are very FREE to think/believe whatever u want my dear !!.
...U are ur own 'human being'. smiley wink cheesy
I'll advise u to remain taciturn and keep watching !! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pls l need help ,l didn't log out of Morgan mistakenly but couldn't log in agn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mcy56:

Where you dey since? shocked shocked
I hope all is well. You got me worried. sad
Glad to see you back here! cool

Sis mi,

I have been good.

I followed Agba to his village to get fortified, na so the guy lock me up. If not for persistent calls from some of you, he wouldn't have still let me go.

And after all said and done, he still didn't introduce me to his BABA!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Since there's no election postponement as expected.
If you are yet to take position before 12pm today .tgen
You are own your own.. because we are going on a really JOLLY RIDE. POST election results.
A repeat of 2006/2007 rally is at our doorstep.

cc:Chibu and his bonanza gangs.
. lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
tritritri:

Na me Worry pass...oya Answer ooh .

just sold little unit of my df at 9.....i almost cried at 5.80..how i wish i average down..dis biz self.

Bro, How you dey ooo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
ndidigood:

Allow for a time period of 10 to 15 minutes before logging back in.
...U should be ok !!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sweet delete all browsing history on your system then refresh try login again
ndidigood:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
ndidigood:
my56 do u really see him?
I saw his posts now o, which means he's here grin
I'm happy to read from him. Remaining others yet on sabbatical.....including deepsuk. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
onegentleguy:
Allow for a time period of 10 to 15 minutes before logging back in..
Exactly!
Cc: ndidigood
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
As we go into elections, lets start pointing out companies especially financial onstitutions that have political inclinations so that we can guard our investment as retail investors, the likes of tunde ayeni(skye bank), alex otti(diamond bank) will be a constant reminder.......Currently, i hear there are urchins in the insurance sectors vieing for senetorial seats.....House pls expose them now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
mendes911:

Bro, How you dey ooo?

I dey ooh..Hope u dont AV zenith...na crazy stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
onegentleguy:

Allow for a time period of 10 to 15 minutes before logging back in.
...U should be ok !!

Cheers.
thankio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mcy56:

Exactly!
Cc: ndidigood
thankio sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Michael11stock:
Sweet delete all browsing history on your system then refresh try login again
mike darling thankio l kW say ur money de grow like grass now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin you sure na post you see? Confess now
Mcy56:

I saw his posts now o, which means he's here grin
I'm happy to read from him. Remaining others yet on sabbatical.....including deepsuk. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
mendes911:
Sis mi,
I have been good.

I followed Agba to his village to get fortified, na so the guy lock me up. If not for persistent calls from some of you, he wouldn't have still let me go.

And after all said and done, he still didn't introduce me to his BABA!
Good for you and thank your stars! Learn not to do follow follow next time. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brandable: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
mendes911:

I really do not know what I appreciates the most about CP.

I don't know if it's just his skills at identifying undervalued stocks and stating them as they are without having to claim insider knowledge nor the privilege of having spoken to a management staff that he has never met before.

Or his humility at not repeating his past post on recommended stocks. He posts and goes his way, not having to use a different moniker to return and tell us how "that oga is a nice and good guy". Accumulation of likes, etc.

As per NSE, I have always had my methods but CP has proved to me within the past 3 months that there are more better ways. Enough room for improvement.

Enough Respect CP!
Help me beg CP to reply my mail cry. Mail from Ejike.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin we thank God honey I just closed eyes take the risk and all is well. May your fund continue to increase and Mcy dear how are you?
ndidigood:
mike darling thankio l kW say ur money de grow like grass now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
onegentleguy:

wink cheesy grin
Realistically, and discounting for risk, Mr TRANSCORP is suppose to be a N3.20 stock !!(at the very least)

We continue to observe.
It is well !!

Transcorp may not go that far, N3.20 is way above its fair value.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
tritritri:

I dey ooh..Hope u dont AV zenith...na crazy stock

My Bro, I have Zenith. And life na turn by turn.....

Remember that Transcorp was recently stuck at N1.30 before it finally left there.

While waiting for a stock to move, the most important thing is not to be in the same bus with Oga Peterrichy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
mendes911:

Mr. Currentprice - AKA CP.

I do hereby bestow on you the title of NSEMPA - Greatest Of All Time. Well done and remain blessed.

Madam Mcy56 and Sir TriTriTri, I greet una ooo.

Chai!!!, may be you or someone close to u don hit jackpot with my recent stock recommendation with u, for you to appears after absentee for weeks to give tittle. anyway i shift the tittle to Agba to whom i respect too.

i am just catching fun with my online boring business but i will be happy if someone gain from the fun

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
tritritri:
Na me Worry pass...oya Answer ooh .

just sold little unit of my df at 9.....i almost cried at 5.80..how i wish i average down..dis biz self.
Oga 33, your calibre shouldn't be trading emotions again. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin you sure na post you see? Confess now
Remind me Wetin I see oga Mike. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
brandable:

sorry bro. some time i dont reply email to id i dont know. reason is some wil attack you openly on this forum and use different email id to praise/seek attention from you.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
gloriousdawn:

Transcorp may not go that far, N3.20 is way above its fair value.

Ok oo !! cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Infinitisi:
Corporate Action:

Transcorp Hotels Plc has released its audited results for the 2018 financial year. Revenue increased from N13.8 billion in 2017 to N17.4 billion in 2018. Profit before tax increased from N3.6 billion in 2017 to N5 billion in 2018. Profit after tax also rose from N2.6 billion in 2017 to N3.7 billion in 2018.

The firm has declared a dividend of N0.15, per share. Qualification date is the 27th of February 2019. The shareholders register will be closed from the 28th of February 019 to the 1st of March 2019.

The company will be holding its Annual General Meeting on March 15, 2019.

Visit nairametrics.com for more news

Elumelu body movement.

Watch out for the ... afriprud, ucap, Uba etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin we thank God honey I just closed eyes take the risk and all is well. May your fund continue to increase and Mcy dear how are you?
I dey o. So Una finish those plenty ice cream xtyday ba? Well done sir. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
brandable:
Funny grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, KarlTom, robobo, onegentleguy, kdaddy, BabsO2(m), Boshins, Bimmms, ojesymsym, cocolacec(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.